Iris Law is Just With Jude

Iris Law is Just With Jude

Jude Law picks up his daughter, Iris, 7, from the London home of his ex-wife Sadie Frost on Sunday afternoon.

Iris has an older and younger brother, Rafferty, 11, and Rudy, 5.

Raff recently landed his own movie role, playing a “young Jude” in the upcoming film Repossession Mambo, which Jude stars in. The sci-fi film opens in theaters next year.

iris law jude law 01
iris law jude law 02
iris law jude law 03b
iris law jude law 04
iris law jude law 05

Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

Lovely Pictures of JUDE , keeping posing beautiful ones

Beautiful kids from a beautiful man!

DOLORES CRAEG @ 04/21/2008 at 9:24 am

i can’t stop looking at these photos. i remember when jude use to help iris climb a tree in the park when she was just two years old. now she looks like a little princess on her way to the ball….and….has she got the world’s best prince charming….iris do you know who you rdaddy is? he’s our dreamboat…jude i wouldn’t mind you taking me out for the day….buy me a hot chocolate or a pizza….i promise i’ll behave or on second thought maybe NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn’t it lovely? Just one look, that’s all it took, and he drives us crazy….
If it’s up to me, he can keep the hair, change it, colour it, what ever he wants. Just keep the tongue playing, Jude. Keep it playing….

lovely! Iris is adorable. Jude is beautiful.

very cute pictures…Iris is such a beautiful girl
I LOVE the pic #2 … intense eyes!
he’s still really gorgeous.

OK all you hair-crazy people – see, it’s still the same old Jude, the stare that knocks you dead the enticing tongue thing, the no ‘butts’
about it tush his ‘growing ‘ enthusiasm for life and his beautiful little
princess who doesn’t know how lucky she is. What genes!As always
charming and delightful with his children. I feel privileged to be a fanof this gorgeous , delightful, man. Thanks again Jared, you’re the best.

I love Iris’s pretty dress, cardigan and mary janes. She is dressed so cute- classic little girl style- I love it.

He’s looking a bit too Phil Collins for my taste.

DOLORES CRAEG @ 04/21/2008 at 12:24 pm

kristen….it’s only a temporary look. i think phil collins wishes he looked like jude….

Anyone know where to get the dress Iris has? It is adorable!

purpleworm @ 04/21/2008 at 12:50 pm

If that really is Iris, she’s changed a lot. Her hair is darker and she looks less like Jude than ever. In past pics of her she’s like a Mini-Me female version of her dad. Curious….. Could it be one of Iris’ friends or one of her cousins, perhaps?

awwwwe poor jude. hes losing his hair =( Such a handsome guy. Love him. Hes got the money, better take care of that.

sweetannie @ 04/21/2008 at 1:51 pm

He is beautyful. Phil collins never looked this good and never will. Jude Law is the best looking man I`ve ever seen.

sweetannie @ 04/21/2008 at 1:53 pm

I think Iris look a lot like her dad in these pictures.

pupleworm:

I agree with you. I have doubts that that is Iris. It doesn’t look like the last picture I saw of her. It doesn’t look like her face. And the hair is darker and a LOT longer than the last picture I saw. I don’t know if it has had time to grow that much. Maybe, maybe not.

Hairplugs is an awful idea IMO. Jude keeps it real – I prefer that to the Brendan Fraser fakehair look.

Pole,

I agree. Hairplugs is an awful idea. Keep it real and authentic, Jude. Especially when your just out living your life.

Exactly Belinda. It’s a big part of his hotness IMO – that he keeps it real.

I bet Iris has daddy wrapped around her little princess finger! LOL! So cute.

DOLORES CRAEG @ 04/21/2008 at 6:19 pm

i think it is iris…i’ve enlarged the photo full screen and when i think back to previous photos years back the resemblance is there. of course she’s quite the lady now….bracelet, mary janes and all.
jude looks like the cat who swallowed the mouse. he’s got the cheshire grin. well spending sunday with your best girl does it. she seems to have put on a few pounds. whatever…. his job that day was “driving miss iris”

purpleworm @ 04/21/2008 at 9:01 pm

I believe the common expression is ” cat that ate the canary” but anyway…. Still not convinced that is Iris. Jude is very tactile with his kids and if he isn’t touching them, he’s got his eyes on them. The body language coming off this pic is telling. I don’t think this is his daughter.

I don’t know, purpleworm…could be true, but some pics on law_news of Jude and Rudy from the other day show Jude in one pic with his back to Rudy while they were approaching the car and getting ready to get in. Also, comparing these pics of Iris to the ones on JJ from 7 months ago on September 20, I do think this is Iris.

I think the girl is Iris. Remember the skating photos with Jude adjusting her skates? She looks just like that, just older is all. Kids grow so fast you got to be there to know it’s the same kid.

Auntiemoneybags @ 04/21/2008 at 10:34 pm

Hmmmm,

New pics of my favorite British boy…..I think I smell a new you tube video…..

Auntie..