Iris Law is Just With Jude

Iris Law is Just With Jude

Jude Law picks up his daughter, Iris, 7, from the London home of his ex-wife Sadie Frost on Sunday afternoon.

Iris has an older and younger brother, Rafferty, 11, and Rudy, 5.

Raff recently landed his own movie role, playing a “young Jude” in the upcoming film Repossession Mambo, which Jude stars in. The sci-fi film opens in theaters next year.

iris law jude law 01
iris law jude law 02
iris law jude law 03b
iris law jude law 04
iris law jude law 05

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All
DOLORES CRAEG @ 04/21/2008 at 10:39 pm

auntiemoneybags,
are you going to post it? please let us know….

DOLORES CRAEG @ 04/21/2008 at 10:48 pm

the more i look at jude in these photos, the more i drool….they should require a license to radiate that much sex appeal. jude you don’t have to do anything …..just be……

Auntiemoneybags @ 04/21/2008 at 10:52 pm

Hi Delores,

I will let you know. I will be joining you and Dulce in imdb very soon

Auntie

DOLORES CRAEG @ 04/21/2008 at 11:10 pm

auntie,
you just posted the most adorable video on you tube four days ago. i hope you don’t mind my giving the link. all these folks should have the pleasure of watching it.

please keep up the great work.

Auntiemoneybags @ 04/21/2008 at 11:30 pm

Dolores,

Thank you! It’s nice to meet you. I’m so happy you liked it. I was in such a silly mood when I made that video. I just love to laugh. I love life and I can find humor in a paper bag. I love making video’s of Jude. Putting his pics to music is a blast. He’s my favorite British boy :-)

Auntie

Pole,

Yes, it is a big part of his hotness. Keep up the authenticity, Jude!

Pupleworm,

I’m with you. I’m still not convinced that is Iris.

He’s my favorite British toy too, in fact he’s my favorite toy – period.I love
your videos and your sense of humor – keep up the great work, your
really say something with your humor that just plain slideshows don’t.
I’m ready to start a fan base for you, you sound so ‘up’ and I love your
username – that must be quite a story. Welcome , welcome and keep
these goodies coming they make my day!

For me, Auntie, he is the only “British cuisine” I would gladly have at home every night! The absolute British cuisine with peaches flavour.

I read some comments about his hair, and I only can feel pity about them. They don’t make me angry. Because they will never understand about growing old, loosing the surface beauty but still attractive and having fire that can burn even the Ice Queen!
Some compares him with Phil Collins. Collins is one of the genius musicians that influences the life of many people. Amazing, that what Mimi said. I agree with her!

Sandy once used the word “the essence of a beautiful man”, and I love that word too.

MIMI PRISM @ 04/22/2008 at 1:38 pm

God RIEN!, Hats off to you,girl! You are one of those few rare individuals that can neutralize the words an army of ill willed trolls with a poem!
Wow!

With my outmost respect: Mimi Prism
GODBLESS & GODSPEED!

Auntiemoneybags @ 04/22/2008 at 3:32 pm

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for your kind words. It’s nice to meet you.

I am a very happy, silly girl. I love to laugh. Humor has helped me through some very difficult times in my life. I try to make everyday a fun day! My motto is forget the past, don’t worry about the future and just live for today! Make all your dreams come true.

I have two nieces and one nephew who call me Auntiemoneybags. I could not love them more if they were my own children. They are my world. I’ll post the story of how auntiemoneybags started on my you tube profile.. Very funny

I’m glad you like the video’s. I’m glad they make your day

I am contemplating the next one. Stay tuned. I just love Jude. He’s the best movie star ever!

Take care,
Auntie

Hello Auntie !!!You and Dulce are just fabulous with making videos.It`s such a pleasure to have you too on imdb!!!

Auntiemoneybags @ 04/22/2008 at 7:05 pm

Hi elle,

Nice to meet you.

Dulce’s video’s are just beautiful! She puts together a terrific slideshow.

Have a nice day!

Auntie

@Auntiemoneybags

I do want to see your video in Youtube, but my Compi complains all the time about its new Flashplayer. I already installed it, but still doesn’t work. It makes me sad, I do want to see it (wailing…don’t you hear already?)
Could you please give any idea what shall I do?
I turn on the Javascript already. But it still complains.

Thank You, Auntie.

@Mimi

Thanks, Mimi. I always believe, we – Jude’s Ladies – shall behave like ladies. We do not need to use bad words to tell the others that they are the bad ones. Simply like ladies, say it nice, and say it sharp. Dry, just like British humour.

Auntiemoneybags @ 04/23/2008 at 8:01 am

Hi rien,

It’s nice to meet you.

I am so sorry I cannot help you. I honestly don’t know much about computers. My computer is very easy to use. I turn her on and she purrs like a kitten..

Can anyone help rien?

Auntie.

Hi rien,

I don’t know how to help you either. All I can say is you must follow the prompts on your computer for the flash player and maybe that will get you there…

good luck

MIMI PRISM @ 04/23/2008 at 6:35 pm

REIN Dear, I have been asking around to friends and family, about your computer problem, and even though they all told me that someone with electronics skills needs to check your computer to properly diagnose it’s problem, there are several posibilities:
A) The internet speed connection is too slow.
B) Your computer may have low memory capacity
C) Memory is full
But again, you will possibly need to take your equipment to a reputable computer shop, also check if the eqipment is still covered by the manufacturer warranty , you may be able to contact them for help, also you should try to contact your internet provider to check on any posible troubleshouting. Hope this helps!

With Love; Mimi Prism
GODBLESS & GODSPEED!

Mimi honey thank you for that!!!

Thank you everybody. It happened to be that my husband deleted a program which is needed by Flashplayer (so call “Opera”). We did not want to install it again, because only for Youtube doesn’t make any sense for us. He bought a new plate already, but nothing happens. (Sigh)

I guess, I have to rely on Jared for Jude’s pictures, and other sources of videos for Jude. (sigh again). But it means no Auntie’s videos for the moment (snob).

Does anybody have any idea when Sleuth will be made as DVD for region 2 (I am living in region 2)? (Snob harder)

sweetannie @ 04/24/2008 at 11:25 am

Rien. If region 2 is Europe, I`ve got it already. My DVD player is region free, but on my mac, I only can watch European DVD`s.

@rien: it’ll be released on April 28th. You can but it here: http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/3436755/Sleuth/Product.html?cur=258

Oh rien, you poor girl – it seems like the world is conspiriing against you but look at all else you have. For one, I keep coming back here to
look at the picture of Jude facing the car and looking back with that
devilish look – OH MY GAWD – there is no one in the world to compare
to our Jude. Whether in the service of seduction or a a dark and
mysterious role he can melt you away to another realm.Uh – huh. But
not to be able to see Auntiemoneybags videos is torture. I hope you
can solve your problems quickly,. I’ll be thinking of you as i’ve had my
moments of stress at the hands of my computer as well. But if I can’t
live with it, neither can I live withut it! Chin up we’ll figure out ways of
getting around it.

DOLORES CRAEG @ 04/27/2008 at 10:58 pm

dear jude fans,
i just saw my blueberry nights. if there is anyone on this planet who photographs better than the talented mr. law i can’tmagine who it is. when the film was over everyone was extolling the beauty of jude…..my heart is still palpitating…jude there is only one you.

Dear Auntie,

I have to tell you this. I DID IT!! I FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO IT!!. I relished your videos!!!!

Tell me, how do you know that The Poem from Meat Loaf is one of my favorites?! I was freaked out!! No, she used the poem!! Somehow, she must have caught the vibes of the poor hearts, like me!!!!

Of course you don’t. I am acting silly!!

Thank you, thank you! You made me feel like a silly little school girl! (Well, who’s not, after being stared by those deep absorbing green eyes)

And Sandy, it was a torture! I think my husband somehow was jealous. :-) Ja, if I nag his ears all the time……no wonder.

Rien, isn[‘t it a wonderful feeling when you triumph over a machine and solve your own problems. I know it is for me. As for your husband
I sympathize but that’s one of the main uses of a husband – to have
a sounding board to listen to all your tales of woe! (then you have to repay the favor and listen to him but that communication is what makes for happy marriages, Ja Ja – haha) Yes, Jude has the ability of turning EVERYONE into a silly school girl (even 75 yr.grandmothers) and it’s a great feeling. We are actually all doing humanity a service by studying this unique man whose affect on women (and some men) goes beyond sexyness, he goes from strength to strenfth and with the
maturing of his powers gets more and more dangerous,- My only want
is to once encounter that danger!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All