Mon, 21 April 2008 at 1:50 pm
Kingston Rossdale Slips and Slides
- Little Kingston‘s big adventure
- Shia LaBeouf can’t get laid
- Jessica Simpson is reportedly a drunk.
- These Fergie bikini pictures are red hot.
- Ryan reflects on containing his anger
- Get ready for the Britney Spears hotness comeback.
- Oprah has her very own burial mask
- That’s Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson canoodling. Right?
- Anybody for some 99 cent store cooking?
- Paris Hilton is a marketing genius.
- Work it: Style in the office
- Viva Hollywood‘s Vinci Alonso has a crybaby meltdown
- Here are some of Earth Day‘s sexiest activists
- Sister, Sister star Tia Mowry gets married!
- CBS CEO Les Moonves is assuring Evening News staff that Katie Couric isn’t leaving the network early. Moonves called a meeting with staff Friday and “reiterated his pride in having Couric anchor the broadcast,” according to Mediabistro.
- Jet Li‘s The Forbidden Kingdom topped the box office this past weekend, pulling in $20.9 million. Other box office totals include 2. Forgetting Sarah Marshall, $17.3 million, 3. Prom Night, $9.1 million, 4. 88 Minutes, $6.8 million, 5. Nim’s Island, $5.7 million.
- American Idol champ Jordin Sparks is suffering from “an acute vocal chord hemorrhage” which has forced her to cancel her Earth Day concert performance. Fellow Idol contestant Blake Lewis will be filling in.
- Paris Hilton, who’s dating Benji Madden, wants to have a double wedding with best friend Nicole Richie, who is engaged to Madden’s twin brother Joel. A pal tells The Post that Paris wants to do just for the cash she’d get from selling the pictures.
Just Jared on Facebook