Patrick Dempsey @ 'Made of Honor' Premiere

Patrick Dempsey @ 'Made of Honor' Premiere

Patrick Dempsey gets the support of his wife Jill Fink at the celebrity screening of Made Of Honor at the Soho Hotel on Monday in London, England.

Made of Honor opens everywhere on Friday, May 2. Here’s the plot: A guy (Dempsey) in love with an engaged woman (Michelle Monaghan) tries to win her over after she asks him to be her maid of honor.

25+ pictures inside of Patrick Dempsey @ Made of Honor Premiere…

patrick dempsey made of honor premiere 01

• Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

ASHI JIJI @ 04/21/2008 at 8:53 pm

:):):):):):)

Wow, he’s reallyyyyyy hoooottttt~!!!!!!

This movie seems kind of dumb.

I wanna see it.

The Movie Sounds Funny And Cute And Romantic

Catherine @ 04/21/2008 at 9:32 pm

wow, She looks like such a B*****
What is wrong with her puss face?
If I were her, I would kiss his A**
He is so gorgeous, famous and successful.
Next time….leave her home

this movie is so stupid bad

i looooooooove your page, its wonderful

Sounds like My Best Friends Wedding

What woman would ask a straight man to be their “maid of honor?” I can see it if he were gay, but his character is not gay. And I don’t even think a gay man would be called a “maid.” How about just “best friend of honor?”

I’ve already watched this movie. It was called “My Bestfriends Wedding” and PD is so overrated.

oh and I can’t wait to see him come back as Dr. Derek Shepherd. Grey’s Anatomy comes back 4/24/08!!!!

He’s so multi talented. I’d love to see him play a race car driver on screen as well.

His wife looks miserable in EVERY picture I have ever seen of her.

You know those women who come off as huge ******* before saying anything? Two words: Jill Fink.

Number 14 you beat me to it…=)

What’s with the 5-oclock shadow look? Couldn’t he find a razor to take care of that stubble?

omg I am going to see it tonight! hopefully he’ll come too!! :D

shoegal421 @ 04/22/2008 at 12:59 am

she was financially responsible for the household when he was out of a job before grey’s…she is a successful stylist/makeup artist who created her own makeup line (delux).

what’s your problem with Jill?? you’re just jealous! she’s not the media kind of type.. she doesn’t really like being photographed and all that! but she does it anyways! for Patrick!! you can tell that she doesn’t feel comfortable in the spotlight! she’s a make up artist, she likes to stay out of the spotlight! she’s beautiful! I think she’s great!!

#8 & #17 maybe you should look at the results of the InSyle 2008 Oscar red carpet poll. She looks beautiful and they were voted cutest couple. The camera doesn’t love her like it does him but that doesn’t make her a B**** in any sense of the word.

Wow. What a miserable couple.

This is not the same movie as MBFW, he is a player who realizes she is the one when she is out of the country on a business trip, he is appalled
that she comes back engaged. Yes they are old best friends but never intended to marry. Also Julia doesn’t end up marrying her best friend, Btw, MM has said that the had a male best person at her own wedding.

AWW!!! Thanks for posting!

Wow, he is super handsome, hot and sexy. She is a beautiful, talented and very successful business woman. Not my idea of a miserable couple.

Bob, you obviously don’t watch Greys Anatomy, He was probably only in London for the evening, and had to get back to the GA set. Since his character is never clean shaven. continuity would require him to come back with his 5 o’clock shadow.

Jillian Dempsey is one of the most respected make up artists in LA. He had stated that she is the love of his life, her support and encouragement
have made his current success possible. He considers her to be super Mom to their three children and the glue that holds their family together;
She is not particularly photogenic, but this page from the Avon site has a
good pic, and she looks lovely and beautiful.

she’s beautiful!!!!
I really hope Patrick will have a stopover here in Zurich tonight :D :D :D!!

I don’t care how successful and talented she is, nor do I care how hot sexy and superhandsome he might be. I call it like I see it. Together they look miserable.
The urgent need to defend and stick up for them 24/7 is getting ridiculous. If they can’t help themselves none else can.

love him on grey’s anatomy! =)
not exactly a fan of her but she does look nice considering she’s 40 something. they have a hapy family so leave them alone! or her more like…

People can be so unkind. They seem a lovely couple, and not completely cought up in the Hollywood hype which is refreshing.

And as already stated if they are filming Grey’s he can’t change the look just cos he’s on a flying visit to London for one night that would be daft.

I think he looks hot with his beard thing :)
and I totally agree with Janet!!! it’s refreshing!! they’re not like other couples who always have to be in the spotlight and show how cute they are and blaahh!

As I see it they look great and I don’t care how miserable looking you find them.

I can’t care less about Dempsey or his wife, but I have to agree, these two always look miserable together recently…I don’t think it’s a question about if she’s shy or not, they used to look happy before.

@emma, she looked the exact same when she was pregnant with the twins at the PCA.. she’s mostly like that in public..
they look really happy on private photo shoots.. but not on public stuff like this.. sooo..
and even if.. they just flew in from LA.. they might aswell be a little tired???

Patrick is the epitome of hot !!!!

Catherine @ 04/22/2008 at 7:39 am

Wow, she’s a make-up artist. What an accomplishment.
Rocket science.
If I were her and looked that good after having 3 kids, I’d be smiling from ear to ear. If she hates Show Biz, she should stay home.

You would never know he was here in England. Total unknown. The fact that they had to hold a ‘celebrity’ screening to attract some publicity instead of the usual Leicester Square premiere says it all !

Never understand what Americans see in him. He’s a washed-up 80s soap opera pretty boy. No talent as a serious actor.

she’s coming with him to show her support and because he’s her husband!!

I am not American and down here he’s pretty known!

Well you have to blame British TV if “Greys” is only shown on satelitte small channel stations here.

Thank god for DVD’s though so we can watch without adverts. I hate watching it on Channel 5!!!

they are a good looking couple.
i gotta say that i thought he was hot all the way back from his “can’t buy me love” days. yet, i don’t watch grey’s. must have been the cowboy hat and the riding lawnmower that did it for me.

Well Kim, what we see is a one of the sexiest men on earth who has been nominated for emmy, SAG and Golden Globe(foreign press) awards, so some entities think he has talent. He did come back from oblivion but is on top of the world for now. He was recently named “Star of the Year” by People Magazine, doesn’t sound washed up to me.

the two of them are h-o-t hotttt.
love the blue suit

They are one very attrtactive couple. He is so handsome and she is beautiful.

God I love Patrick! My friend & me are counting the days until we get to go watch this film!
& he’s in the UK, yayy!
Thanks for the pics x

they looks beautiful together , a very great couple .
Bashers , don’t forget , he’ld be nothing without her !
Leave them out of your c***

“Jillian Dempsey is one of the most respected make up artists in LA”

BULL **** where did that come from Patrick Dempsey fangurl handbook?

this movie looks so awful

Thanks JJ for posting all these great pix of the gorgeous PD.

she ALWAYS looks miserable this isn’t a new thing.

someone start the divorce countdown she looks pissy in every photo she takes

my best friends wedding knock off, made of honor will suck.

#30Rose: Kiss ass much? What the **** are you Jillian Dempsey? Get a freaking life,

Teri, your freaking life seems to be bashing movies you haven’t seen and people you know nothing about.

Well, I heard about him and I have no idea who is wife is… but I see 2 people who are clearly not enjoying each other.
I don’t think they look happy, he looks indifferent and she looks pissed, I wouldn’t be ok if my boyfriend had this look on his face when he’s with me

Irena Murena @ 04/22/2008 at 3:31 pm

nikola, Catherine, i have to agree with you!!! I am not saying she is ugly or a failure woman, i am saying that she NEVER SMILES, she looks unpleasant, pissed off. if he’s happy… is an other issue. I really don’t like her, despite her success. And I am not sure she makes him happy… at all. I hope i am wrong, for him, but… i won’t be sorry if they will divorce.

I really don’t understand people who say that they look happy…. We don’t know them, we don’t know if they’re happy or not in their marriage, but when you look at these pics they’re not looking happy, they don’t look like a happy couple.
She doesn’t look happy to be there and he doesn’t look like he’s holding the love of his life in his arms.
Once again I’m not saying they’re not happy or about to divorce, I don’t know and honestly I don’t care, but please, be honnest with yourself, in those pics they look miserable together.

I love PD and I like JD, but honestly I have to agree with some people here, recently they’re not the happy couple they used to be.

Anna shut up. if it looked so “stupid” then why did you take the time to read this? god. you dont even know if the movies any good because you havent seen it. okay. so stop with the negative comments. :)
Oh & ladies patrick is taken. We’ve been married for awhile now :D lol kidding. haha but yeah hes sexy. he gets sexier as he gets older

quelqu'un @ 04/22/2008 at 3:56 pm

I agree with those saying she looks somewhat unpleasant and rarely smiles. Maybe she just hates the red carpet thing.
As for them being happy, the many interviews I’ve read state cleary that they are. Really the man can’t stop talking about her, how wonderful she is and how amazing their relationship is.He worships her. Besides you can’t tell if a couple is happy or not solely based on pictures.

They looked very happy in Milan at the Versace show, the Oscar red carpet and the Avon press conference. I think this is the first pics I’ve seen of them since then,. This was a very quick intercontinental trip for them as he had to get right back to the GA set. Maybe they were tired. Even celebs get jet lag. I’m not seeing this as a ongoing problem

In hollywood you can say your spouse is the love of your life, that you’re happy and in love and get divorce few weeks later.
I remember Brad Pitt saying these kind of things about Jen when he was ******** Angelina…geez I remember seeing them hand in hand one week before they announced their split !
He’s mcdreamy, he has to be the perfect man, the perfect husband and the perfect father… I really can’t see him saying : I don’t love my wife… he’s Disney’s prince charming.

On the other hand maybe he is the perfect husband and father. All of his recent leading ladies, EP,HS, AA and MM have made comments to indicate that and unlike us, they know him. He certainly appears to be devoted to his family and wants to be in a position to move them from lala land to Maine.

I don’t know these people. It’s not my place to tell whether they actually are happy or not. And honestly, it should not be anyone’s business.

I don’t come to justjared to bash I come here to look at the pics and comment on what I can see. SEE. Not read. Not hear.

I see two people whose body language is in such outstanding discord it needed to be pointed out.

Oh, and people, this is Hollywood. These are not the people living next door to you we are talking about. It’s time to lay off the dreaminess. Don’t believe everything you read and don’t be spoon fed with lame worn out phrases. Or do so and please the publicists. They are the ones who truly deserve a pat on the back.

have you noticed that she “gets support” just in big parties? oscars, avon (when he advertize her), movie premieres; but when he rides or he opens a free clinic for cancer, she disappears. I am not sure she went to London to support him, i actually think she went there tho promove herself. I am sorry for their kids, really, but i don’t like her and i think they won’t last.

She did not attend the Enchanted premeire in Paris, London or New York, only LA. So much for your theory on priemeres. He rides the bike long distances as training for racing and general health and I would hardly expect her to join him. When he opened the clinic he flew in on the red eye from LA that am and flew back that afternoon. He had to be back on the GA set. She is a business executive with 3 children including 15 month old twin boys, so she has a life of her own to attend to.

yes, but she has no problem leaving his kids to go in milan or in london!!! she has to work just when she wants!!! it’s jus MY impression (not just mine actually). anyway, i don’t like her, she’s unpleasant and if she has to go on public with that face, she REALLY better stay home;both for us, who wath, and for her (poor) husband.

I think Patrick is awesome and so is his wife. She has an angular face so doesn’t like the way she looks in photos when she smiles broadly. Can’t fault her for that. He seems very warm and charming, and so funny. Hope the film scores big.

I cannot believe how jealous some of you are. He is a gorgeous movie star at the top of his game and a devoted father and husband; she’s a successful businesswoman, mother and beautiful wife. Stop trying to pee on their parade. He clearly adores her seeing as he can’t stop gabbing on about her in every interview. Stop being such jealous *******. He’s not yours – he’s hers. Now get over it and leave this lovely couple in peace.

i dont liker her too…she doesnt look happy.
they have to divorce.

he looks better with ellen pompeo than with his wife

He looks hot as always, but indeed, his wife….
She might be a great woman, but why does she never fully smile?
If I would have him as my husband, I probably wouldn’t be able to stop smiling ;)
But like the comment above me, Jill does look much better in that pic;

I saw the movie, and I loved it!!!!! Go see it!

I’m sorry… but they always look unhappy together. Ever since around season 2ish of Grey’s Anatomy they haven’t looked happy. Even in candid photos. He also talks about her a lot less in interviews and the only things I’ve heard him says is “i owe her a lot” or “she’s a great mother”. That doesn’t really sound like they are still in love… Also, their body language in photos and interviews is always distant.

In all honesty… He has more chemistry with Ellen Pompeo on and off the screen than he has with his own wife… Don’t even get me started on my Dempeo theory!

I don’t see Patrick and Jill lasting much longer… it seems like they are just staying together for the kids.