Tue, 22 April 2008 at 1:48 pm
Sean Avery is a Vogue Intern
- New York Ranger Sean Avery is Vogue‘s newest intern.
- Ashlee Simpson has a t-shirt line.
- Tony Romo sucks Jessica Simpson‘s cake face.
- Elizabeth Hurley loves getting airbrushed
- Hilary and Mike sneak smitten kisses
- Laguna Beach‘s Kristin Cavallari goes wild.
- How does Kim Kardashian look without make-up?
- A random dog pees on Natalie Portman.
- Pete Wentz goes commando.
- Will Smith multi-tasks on set.
- Follow the denim color movement
- YouTube user “TrashMan” claims to have infected 1,500 girls with AIDS.
- According to the Post, Lindsay Lohan yelled at Ashley Olsen for saying “hello” to her pal Samantha Ronson Friday night at Beatrice Inn. “Get your 15-year-old Full House a– away from my girlfriend!” La Lohan screamed, according to a spy. Lindsay is reportedly so smitten by Ronson that she’s created a Facebook profile under “Lindsay Ronson.”
- Good Morning America‘s Robin Roberts has decided to stop wearing wigs. The ABC co-anchor, who lost her hair during her breast cancer treatments last year, took off her wig during Monday’s show and said, “Springtime is a time of renewal and growth.”
- Sacha Baron Cohen, who was hobbling on crutches, and girlfriend Isla Fisher were spotted entering the Ritz-Carlton on Central Park South.
- Alicia Silverstone is eying a return to the small screen in ABC’s comedy pilot Bad Mother’s Handbook. She’ll play a 32-year-old woman whose taking care of both her 16-year-old daughter and 48-year-old mother.
Like Just Jared on Facebook