Wed, 23 April 2008 at 12:39 pm
Ryan Phillippe is a Beanie Boy
- Ryan Phillippe rocks it out
- Keep praying! Cashmere Mafia hasn’t been canceled yet.
- Cameron Diaz is seeking medical attention.
- Angie Harmon and Gabrielle Union strip down
- Kim Kardashian battles the bulge
- Carmen Electra turns 36
- Uma Thurman is a Kill Bill tease
- Lindsay Lohan drunk shaming
- Ashton happens upon the UK
- Paris Hilton is banned from Russian hotel
- Embrace the butterfly
- Enrique Iglesias is questioned by his former mole
- More proof that the Cubs have the sexiest fans in baseball
- Video of pregnant Jamie Lynn and Casey riding an ATV
- Kathie Lee Gifford’s new stint as co-host of the fourth hour of Today didn’t boost the show’s ratings. Her first week in the 10 a.m. slot drew 1.8 million, down slightly from the prior four-week average.
- Showtime has renewed The Tudors for a third season, scheduled to premiere in 2009.
- VH1 is spinning off Flavor of Love, Rock of Love and I Love New York into one big hot mess called I Love Money. The new series will feature past contestants from all three Love shows competing for cash prizes.
Just Jared on Facebook