Suri's $100,000 Birthday Party

Suri's $100,000 Birthday Party

The birthday party held for Suri Cruise‘s second birthday cost a whopping $100,000!

The catering bill for the two parties cost Tom more than $45,000, reveals the insider, who adds that Tom asked his friend, celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck, to cater the events, reports In Touch.

Tom reportedly filled their Hollywood Hills home with more than $17,000 worth of fresh flowers.

An insider also says that the Cruises spent almost $5,000 on cakes.

“They’re very specific about what they like,” said Jane Lockhart, whose Sweet Lady Jane Bakery in West Hollywood made the cakes. “They wanted [Suri's] cake to look simple and childlike so they designed it themselves, which was kind of interesting. They brought in photos they had seen of butterflies and other cakes.”

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All

American, you just seem to spend an extraordinary amount of time making sure to respond to every single post..thats quite a sickeness in itself and one has to wonder how many pititful dollars you are being paid for..and are teh shitologists running an ad on Justhjared..

As long as I am concerned if the smoking gun doesnt have the legal document then it didnt happen…they have midget boy divorce papers from nicole…intresting reading that…

in anycase enough about american back to the reason why I fequent this thread..can you believe what these shitologist do to thier children..it must be quite harmful for thier personal development..Suri is going to go through this nonsense?

Leah remini is probably the shitology mother of the year for this..and it seems the shitologist are mounting a personal campaign to welcome people into thier homes, not realizing how completely deranged they come across., its been a while since they socialized with normal society

Have you noticed remini claims to be good friends with the cruises, yet she is hardly ever invited out to any of their events, I gues tom likes to be photograohed with non shitologist during his recruitment efforts.hahahah PATHETIC…

THE CULT CANNOT CONTROL THE INTERNET!!1 AAHHAHAHAH pathetic

Poor poor American!
You’ve gotta show class and taste. When I look at TC and KH, I see only bad taste and no class. You honestly believe they donate and serve for some worthy causes all the time? Think about it! TC’s people will set out rescue stories that no one can confirm, yet to withhold their charity donation? Something should be stated on their tax return and stored in public records?
I don’t believe you would be that naive. See at least I show you some basic respect.
And anybody can judge. This is not an exclusive privilege that I assigned to myself. You are judge me in your previous posts too.
If you don’t want to be judged, hide.
TC rakes in tons of money simply by showing his face in the movie,. of course, he should be the receiving end of judgment. KH is willing to sell her soul to TC’s Amex card, why can’t the viewers judge her? They paraded the alleged “real” daughter in New York to attract, no actually invite paps to blind Suri with flashes, of course, the on-lookers can judge them.

To appear so wish washy that you cannot judge TC’s way to spend money, you’re such a pathetic character.
He has the right ti spend, but I also have my right to judge and to compare. Because unlike you, I have a head, and I use it.

Poor, poor American!
The difference between Suri “playing in the park” and Violet playing with her mom sits squarely on the manners of the Children.
Suri was confused and isolated, standing in the park, not knowing what to do, while Violet was vivacious, energetic and happy. She’s so free to be herself with her loving mother.
One the other hand, Suri looked just like a robot with low juice, needed to be put back on charging, or changing too.

This is the difference and if you can’t see it, you’re fooling only yourself.

XyeahXwatXevahX @ 04/26/2008 at 4:44 pm

that is so damn crazy
and in 14 years i do not want to be hearing about her sweat 16
thts all im saying
o and seriously Tom its called charity not how expensive can i make my daughters 2nd birthday…how likely is it that she’ll even remember?

But I sure as hell don’t respond to every single post, #102. Actually, you do that. How ignorant of you not to believe that there’s no certificate just becaause a silly website doesn’t have it. Leah Remini was at their Italian nuptials. Why is Remini’s lousy parenting a result of Scientology influence rather than just lousy parenting?

“You can’t force people to respect celebrities simply because they are rich and famous.”

When did I EVER say that, Aquarius?

You make a lot of assumptions stating them as facts. TomKat does donate and you’ve seen them attending charity events all the time. You can only judge his acting but not his character since you don’t know him. Katie Holmes is happy and never ‘sold her soul.’ You can’t judge how a person spends their hard earned money especially when it’s for throwing a party for the daughter they love and also because you would be spending all your time and money not supporting charities but on your self.

So what if two different kids behave differently at a park? So what? Especially since you judging Suri Cruise on only one set of photos from one specific day and she’s usually happy and carefree.

“They donate more than you will?” what a pathetic argument!! It is not about who donate what or how much, but it is about social feeling. You know, “understanding about the world?” THE WORLD, may be it is a new word, to you?????

American, you criticize everybody who you think saying things without any facts. What about you, my dear? “They donate more than you will?”, “Katie is happy, and never sold her soul?” You ask everybody to address you with your name. What about you, my dear? You NEVER address me with my name.

SO my dear, not only that you don’t care about THE WORLD, you also don’t care about anybody else. Sound familiar……that’s right, my dear. You are just like your idol.

littlemissnomanners @ 04/28/2008 at 6:52 am

who cares how they spend THEIR money…

if i had millions, i’d also spent thousands for MY party..

im a selfish *****
LMAO

littlemissnomanners @ 04/28/2008 at 6:54 am

BTW, she’s a cute baby

so **** those jealous *******

libraesque @ 04/28/2008 at 7:04 pm

#83, please back up your comment re:charities.
Please list ALL the charities they ALWAYS give to because they DON”T…not that I’m aware of, so please share any information you have on their charitable works, and please don’t bother listing any that have anything to do with $cientology, or $cientology front groups…..obviously.. they don’t count

GET over it @ 04/28/2008 at 7:43 pm

I knew it wouldn’t be long before the brad/angelina comparison started. It’s strange to me that we all know about their donations and every time they give or do something for charity we hear about it. They don’t have a monopoly on charity giving, there are plenty of celebs who give to charities but don’t have to publicize it every single time. For all we know Tom Cruise gives more money that “Brangelina” we just don’t hear about it all the time. Looks like Brangelina is getting their money’s worth with all the publicity they get. Only don’t forget 4 million of the 8 million was because they sold their baby. Yeah, yeah I know but they donated it to charity :rolls eyes:

to: libraesque @ 04/28/2008 at 7:04 pm

WHO CARES WHAT CHARITIES THEY GIVE MONEY TO!! I doubt you would give any money to charity if you had it. Most people like you are always saying “they need to give money to charity, they don’t need to be selfish, blah blah blah” Just mad because you don’t have their kind of money. What do YOU do to help others, that’s what you should be asking yourself.

libraesque @ 04/28/2008 at 8:00 pm

to #115, this thread ISNT ABOUT ME…what I do in my private life is irrelevant on this gossip blog because I’m not a celebrity.
I’m ASKING American to list the charities that he is claiming they ALWAYS give to ALL the time…I’d like to know, because frankly if you’re going to make a statement like that as if it’s fact THEN BACK IT UP.

#114, I’ll dumb this down for you since you appear to need it that way.

Do you have any idea what a celebrity UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador is??? NO? I didn’t think so. You may want to educate yourself before you open your ignorant pie hole.

ITS A JOB.

from their website, in case you want to EXPAND your thinking
While our Goodwill Ambassadors come from diverse backgrounds and have different skills, they share one thing in common – an unstinting willingness to use their time and influence to help those who have been forced to flee their homes due to persecution or conflict. This commitment is invaluable for UNHCR and that’s why we treasure them so highly.

UNHCR Goodwill Ambassadors like Angelina Jolie, George Dalaras and Barbara Hendricks communicate the message of respect and compassion for refugees to the general public in a uniquely powerful way. They are serious, committed and engaged with our mission.

These celebrities use their privileged access to mass media and other resources to give a voice to refugees, who are often victims of forgotten humanitarian crises and who often suffer from uninformed negative stereotyping. Our Goodwill Ambassadors are uniquely positioned to make direct representations to those with the power to effect change.

GET IT NOW????? She wouldn’t be DOING HER JOB for them if she were like the “plenty of celebs who give to charities but don’t have to publicize it every single time.”

you unmitigated idiot

GET over it @ 04/28/2008 at 8:38 pm

libraesque @ 04/28/2008 at 8:00 pm

You sound so intelligent yourself. Get off your high horse and stop pretending you are so intuitive. All you know about UNHCR is probably what you read in gossip magazines.

First, let me start by saying Happy Belated Birthday to an adorable little girl! Second, I’d like to slap some sense into TomKat….$100,000 on a 2 year olds birthday party?? Come on. I think the world would be a much better place if instead of spoiling celebrity children, donations to reputable charities are given in their honor. Does anybody rember being 2? No. Ever seen an American Veteran with out food, clothing, and shelter? Yes. Ever seen starving children in America and abroad? Yes. Kids are great I have one of my own, but NEVER would I spend $100,000 on his birthday party, and hopefully in the way he’s raised he’d be ashamed of me if I did.

GET over it @ 04/28/2008 at 9:01 pm

To: libraesque @ 04/28/2008 at 8:00 pm

Are you kidding me, this is your retort to prove your intelligence over me? You copy and paste from a website about UNHCR but my comment had nothing to do with their affiliations, please go back and completely read something before blasting this tripe. I will dumb down what I said for you as well……. Why do celebs want to cash in on their charities, if it is for a good cause then do it, but no need to blow your own horn, Angelina and Brad are the worst about patting themselves on the back…….. anyway I am sure this rules your life but not mine, plus you bore me.

PS, what kind of genius still says piehole, any who thanks for the laugh and best wishes :)

libraesque @ 04/29/2008 at 12:12 pm

“All you know about UNHCR is probably what you read in gossip magazines.” Wow, once again you’re proving what a f ^ c k i n g uneducated idiot you are.
That info is from the official UNHCR website, you dolt.

I dumb down the concept to a third grade level and you still come back with this…”if it is for a good cause then do it, but no need to blow your own horn”

let me see if I can explain this to you so that your oatmeal for brains can comprehend.

Lets say you are given the JOB of raising money for your local charity by….say, having a bake sale. You, being the j a c k a s s you clearly are, don’t put up any signs for the sale, don’t verbally tell anyone about it, don’t advertise in the paper, nothing, AND you have the sale in your garage…with the door closed.

How much money do you think you’re going to make for that charity? Have you FAILED that charity by not using every means possible to let as many people as possible know about the importance of your charity?

YES YOU’VE FAILED

AJ, BP and ALL the other celebrities out there bringing global awareness to needy causes ARE NOT FAILING

Too bad! Like I said in my previous posts, you cannot stop people from judging celebs and making comparisons.
We are only people. Human nature. Compare and contrast. This is whta humans do.

Don’t want to be judged and compared? Then don’t show your face! $cieno cheap labors get jumpy every time the comparison between AJ+BP comes up.
For what?
I know, simply because under the light of AJ+BP, the Cruises show only bad taste and no class.
That’s why entry level $cieno cheap labors dis others when they compare.

libraesque @ 04/29/2008 at 2:42 pm

you hit it #122…right on the snout.
I picture them sitting in a room like telemarketers…..tapping away day and night for $2.50 a day……….and I imagine they are put into groups. One group trolls the internet in the “Tom is HAWT!” group. The other group is the “Katie reminds me of Jackie O., so klassy!” group. ANother is “Suri is the cutest celeb baby, Shiloh is ugly” group. And last but not least the “Brangelina should do their charities in silence” group.

I notice American was posting every 3 minutes until asked to back up his statement of “The Cruises help out with charitiies ALL THE TIME”

btw #114….in response to your comment “For all we know Tom Cruise gives more money that “Brangelina” we just don’t hear about it all the time”……………..REALLY? I guess you didn’t hear about his “fundraiser dinner” for a $cientology front group detox center in NY for firefighters………..the tickets were 100,000.00 for a table of 8.

The detox treatments can run as high as 6,000.00 for saunas and vitamins

THAT is the only “charity” he’s done that I’m aware of……….oh, that and buying himself an award from Mentor L.A in 2007…..don’t know what that is???? Neither does anyone else because tc has never spoken about it or tried to get anyone involved or educated on its purpose.

FAIL

coincidentally his partner Paula Wagner was on the board of directors right before he bought….I mean was given his award, and was NOT associated with the group right after…..the same goes for Brad Grey…..of you guessed it….Paramount

to libraesque @ 04/29/2008 at 12:12 pm Are you really as stupid as you sound. Your insults are so clever.

to libraesque @ 04/29/2008 at 7:43 pm

You must have a lot of time in your hands.

Jesus, #120. You’re acting as if they stole from a charity or decided to not spend charity they were hoarding and spent it on a party,

It’s their money that they earned and and can spare and can spend as they please. This is really hypocritical since I’m sure you’re no activist for the starving children in Africa and you would spend things on yourself if you were a millionaire.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All