Suri's $100,000 Birthday Party

Suri's $100,000 Birthday Party

The birthday party held for Suri Cruise‘s second birthday cost a whopping $100,000!

The catering bill for the two parties cost Tom more than $45,000, reveals the insider, who adds that Tom asked his friend, celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck, to cater the events, reports In Touch.

Tom reportedly filled their Hollywood Hills home with more than $17,000 worth of fresh flowers.

An insider also says that the Cruises spent almost $5,000 on cakes.

“They’re very specific about what they like,” said Jane Lockhart, whose Sweet Lady Jane Bakery in West Hollywood made the cakes. “They wanted [Suri's] cake to look simple and childlike so they designed it themselves, which was kind of interesting. They brought in photos they had seen of butterflies and other cakes.”

• A Panthers NFL player has been deactivated for domestic abuse - TMZ
  • Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Show All

All you people need to look at yourselves, jealous because your broke axx can’t afford a party for your brats maybe even food for that matter.

libraesque @ 04/29/2008 at 8:08 pm

#124…..you’re a little too transparent…you’re intimidated, obviously…….you too #125…that is if you’re different than #124

to libraesque @ 04/29/2008 at 8:18 pm

No one is intimidated by you. OH NO!!!! You might come through the computer and kick my axx, I am sooooo scared!!! Take the stick out of your axx and don’t take these posts so serious. I am poster #114 and I still don’t understand why you are rambling on when I clearly did not direct my original post to yours. You must really be full of yourself to think anyone was taking your comments into consideration.

@ American @ 04/29/2008 at 7:46 pm

I agree with you, all these people are so obsessed with what others are giving or not giving to a charity. Self righteous axxholes, I like to see what they are doing with their money.

Come down libraesque! At the beginning, we only asked why for a 2 years old child, TC spent $ 100.000. Don’t we think that it is better if they spent that amount of money for something better, considering there are so many hungry children in the world.

And the followers start accusing us to be jealous, and obsessed about giving and not giving! And accusing us not to do any charity at all, as if they did!

Do you see something here, my Friend? As soon as we “even” ask about any thing that TC does, the followers take defending position. They can not separate anymore between their admiration to an actor, and their position as a normal citizen.

And I think it is pathetic and sick.

Let me tell you what I think about TC:

1. As actor, he is not my fav. For me he plays the same role: a looser, or second best man who at the end of the day saves the world. Or, at least a looser. O yes, he tries to play a father in WOW. A lousy father. But important is, he saves the world. For 25 years or more, only once he played differently: Collateral. Some good action movies, but basically, the same role. In Magnolia? I saw the interview from TC in the Last Samurai, and he did it the same as his interview in Magnolia (in the role as Frank Mackey) So, who is TC and who is Frank?
2. As father, he is not my standard as a good father. Somebody who let his less than 2 years old child stay awake until late, I don’t know Mein Lieber…O yeah, playing in the park, watching football that is a minimum thing that a father should do.
3. As husband, I can only see from many photos from Katie, sad and depressive. Is he good? Is he bad? I can not say. I don’t have facts.
4. As businessman, he must be good. Otherwise, he will not survive in the jungle of HW.
5. As a person, anybody who teaches scientology is dangerous to me.

Any objection, I am open. Because, at least, I don;t close my ears and eyes for my surrounding. Call me jealous, call me stupid. But at least, I am willing to think!

So, Mein Lieber. Enjoy your coffee or cola! I am with you.

libraesque @ 04/30/2008 at 12:32 pm

amen #131
#129 if this is true “You must really be full of yourself to think anyone was taking your comments into consideration.” then why are you responding to my posts over and over???

Jesus, how many user names do you have? Lets see……….. “to Libraesque”, “cara”, “HATERS”, “Idiot”…..how many others????

Why can’t you comprehend that it DOESNT MATTER what anyone on this board does with their money, or what charities they give to??? This is a TOMKAT THREAD
This is a GOSSIP SITE

Libra, poor looser…. For 3 years with no weekends you stink on all TC sides with full of bigotry. Sorry darling, this family is gorgeous.

Plus!
Suribot 2.0, allegedly, in actuality, she should be close to 2.5 now, she’s still sucking the bottle!
Bwahahahahahaha!
Another Sofia “Pot Belly” Pagan in the making!

She is a very adorable litle girl. “I personally feel” that it’s too much money to be spending or wasting on a 2 yr. old. So many can be fed with that money. Will she even remember this day?

libraesque @ 05/05/2008 at 12:52 pm

#133, I know you’re trying to say something………what could it possibly be????

Learn your ingrish mo betta, then maybe we can go a few rounds

Thye can spend as much of their hard earned money on whatever they please #136

Would you buy the child some shoes please on your next shopping spree!

libraesque @ 05/07/2008 at 1:03 pm

get a grip #137, when did I ever say anything about how much money they spent? 100 grand is chump change for these people, imo they got ROBBED, that party looked hella ghetto!

I notice you never backed up your claim of what charities tc gives to ALL the time
typical

Suri is so sweet, but why would a 2 year old need $17,000 worth of flowers to celebrate her birthday. The cake was adorable but not for that price. I checked here in my home-town on the east-coast, and found bakers who could duplicate it, for $150.00. I think Sweet Lady Jane saw the Cruises coming, or smelled their wallet floating through as did their florist, and took advantage. {as most do in L.A.} The florists here dropped their jaws when they saw the pictures, of “nothingness”. One said they could have done it here and shipped it cheaper, than TomKat paid. How sad. But it is their, hard earned money, to throw away, as they say. Still, Suri and Katie are beautiful.

I guess it’s all reletive to how muych money you make. them spending that much on her birthday is like us spending $100 to $500 on ours. Must be nice.

Suri is a precious beautiful little girl and I don’t begrudge her parents wanting to make her birthday special. Nor do I believe they shouldn’t be able to enjoy the money they rightfully earned. That being said though, with the economy in the horrible shape it’s in and so many families struggling just to keep a roof over their heads, buy groceries and make ends meet, this story is quite sickening. It is a disgusting reminder of the “haves vs the have nots”. How much could even HALF of what they spent for this party helped some children less fortunate with something as simple as having a meal, new clothes, even a toy? I guess that doesn’t matter as much to celebrities though as getting their names in the headlines and their pictures all over the web…

I think its insane, not to mention, what is really sad , that Mike Tyson ‘s daughter passed away yesterday and will not ever see a birthday cake, ever again, or a barbie doll, this makes me sick. Im not impressed and could care less, the loss of a loved one , there is no amount of $$$$ in this world that can replace a loved one.. The only thing I can say is money is the root of all evil….

YEAH THAT IS TOO MUCH MONEY TO SPEND ON A BIRTHDAY PARTY SHE SHOULD OF JUST WENT TO CHUCKIE CHESSES

I thik that that is way to much money to pay for a party i \even thik you should have a cheap party and that is more fun than with a lot of cash

phil mckrackin @ 08/17/2009 at 9:59 pm

Suri-tard. That says it all.

she is tanking advantige of her mum and dad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Show All