Aly & AJ Race to Erase MS

Aly & AJ Race to Erase MS

Pop duo Aly Michalka and AJ Michalka model their Tommy Hilfiger-designed orange t-shirts to support the Nancy Davis Foundation for MS.

May is MS Awareness Month and the organization has partnered with a number of retailers to sell items in the signature MS orange – symbolizing hope. Proceeds will go towards educating the community and funding MS research.

Leather bracelets by Alexandra Knight and wallets/peace bracelets by Tommy Hilfiger are also being sold.

For more information, please visit EraseMS.org.

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

first? good for them!
i love them so much, and it’s great to see them doing it! (:

omg! i’m first!! wooooo!

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 04/24/2008 at 9:25 pm

cool. but who are those girl?

There A Singing Duo

my dad has ms.
i want that shirt!

gabriela! @ 04/24/2008 at 9:38 pm

I LOVE ALY&AJ! <3

Don’t like these 2. No offence…

Although I’m not a fan of theirs, they look good =).

jennifer ashley @ 04/24/2008 at 9:59 pm

Aly looks really prettty

I love their music, I used to be a really big fan, until I heard some stuff on them about how they’re divas. But, anyway, that’s nice what they’re doing. Hopefully they start doing more nice things and that’ll be the talk about them, other than their diva-like ways.

and the news must be shared on the site sugarmomamatch.com . which is a site for the rich and successful ladies dating young and handsome men.

They arent that popular anymore but i mean who’s left really? if you gave the chirt to miley she’d take it off anyways…we know she’s good at that!

Both my mom and step dad have MS, so I’m living in a home with two parents. It’s not easy, but you lean to deal with it. I love Aly and Aj so it’s great to see them standing up for something that hits so close to home me.

OMG YAY! I love Aly & AJ and it’s so great seeing them support MS. My mom has MS.

that’s great of aly & aj to do something like that
theyre selling those shirts on the ms site go buy it ! its only 20 bux too & for a good cause !

Awesome! I’m so gonna buy one!

SO THATS what they look like underneath the GUNKK OF MAKEUP they usually cake on…yes gunk

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 04/25/2008 at 1:20 am

you don’t even have to be a celebrity to get a thread on this site, you just gotta be a blonde haired blue eyed cracker.

#19 Stop assuming that just because YOU (whoever YOU are) don’t know who someone that nobody else does. That is really arrogant.

Secondly good for Aly and AJ standing up for a good cause. However I

Kikigirl101 @ 04/25/2008 at 6:29 am

Love them! Cool! Cute shirt! I SO want to buy one!

ya know jared.. im really happy that u posted about this and about them. Aly & AJ should have more recognition for the talent they posess and the great personalities they have. They’re excellent role models, and I’m happy to see sites like yours showing the good that they do with charities etc.

They’re also reading at UCLA on saturday for the LA Times Book festival.. promote literacy!

but now, please please please get the scoop on their new album and studio ish haha THANKS A BUNCH!

i love aly and aj they unlike miss miley over there didnt go crazy i love their music and theyr awesome aly n aj all the way!!!

elizabeth marinas @ 04/25/2008 at 1:46 pm

i love aly and aj they are so cool and i love their music i’m there number one fan.

OHH man this is neat (: my mom has MS. thanks aly & aj! you guys rock.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All