Brad Pitt Peels Away on Orange Motorcycle

Brad Pitt Peels Away on Orange Motorcycle

Brad Pitt peels away on his new orange motorcycle on the way to a studio in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

Mr. Pitt, 44, also was seen riding on another bike on Tuesday.

Rumors are circulating that Brad is looking to purchase a unique eco-home in England according to Ecorazzi. The design is based off of a bee orchid where the unit will be producing more energy than its usage.

More pictures of Brad Pitt peeling away on his orange motorcycle after the jump…

brad pitt orange motorcycle 01
brad pitt orange motorcycle 02
brad pitt orange motorcycle 03
brad pitt orange motorcycle 04
brad pitt orange motorcycle 05
brad pitt orange motorcycle 06

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

GLAD TO SEE MR. PITT AGAIN, THANKS J.J., HOW ABOUT A FAMILY PICTURE OR KIDS PICTURES? THANKS AGAIN

Andreadoria @ 04/24/2008 at 6:21 pm

firsty!

I like that bike. Papa Pitt has a nice collection of bikes. Thanks for the new thread Just jared.

(Cool News. Kung Fu Panda voice over in Cantonese. )

Jackie Chan’s Son Will Voice Crane in Cantonese Version

SUBMITTED BY LClem
April 23, 2008 —

On April 22, 2008, Eason Chan, Jaycee Fong (Chan), Josie Ho and Denise Ho attended a press conference in Hong Kong for their voice over in the animated film Kung Fu Panda. Sam Lee and Jaycee’s father Jackie Chan also lent their voices for the animated film. In the animated film, Eason plays the voice of the lead panda Ah Bo. Although this is not Eason’s first time doing a voice over, he says that it is the most difficult especially when trying to match Cantonese words with the mouth movements of the character.

Jaycee will voice Master Crane in the Canotnese version and joked that he was chosen for his resemblence to the character…pale and thin.

Good to see Mr. Pitt out and about. :)

Where is Angie?? The Brad motorcycle pics are bla blah.

Nice motorcycle…

(Softbank commercial with music/singing. NIce song if someone knows it???. )

Brad Pitt, David Fincher, catastrophic winds, “Internet Machine.” Need we say more?

angie out in LA @ 04/24/2008 at 6:26 pm

Paps will take pixs of anything, she is just talking in the car. Paps are stalkers.

Thank you jared for the new thread. :)
Very cool bike! Later…

Anybody know what he is doing at the studio these days?

Brad went to warners @ 04/24/2008 at 6:31 pm

Brad went to Warners, the paps followed him, and the gate guards chased them away.

bla blah @

stalk a pregant woman? You’re as bad as the paparazzi

bla blah @ 04/24/2008 at 6:27 pm

In LA being stalked by paps. Dam* paps!!!

lookwhaticando @ 04/24/2008 at 6:33 pm

Thanks JJ, Cant believe I made first page,,or did I

he got new shoes and is riding different Bikes.

God he really looks sexy on bike.I think he is just taking care of his business before taking off for Cannes in May with Angie and kids.

leave angie alone @ 04/24/2008 at 6:36 pm

She’s pregnant. Leave her alone. X-17 vultures!!!

Thank GOD he isn’t wearing the pumpkin…Go Brad Pitt…burn the rubber…hahaha

It seems he loves his bikes and his job more than his family,since recently he is seen with his bikes more than Angelina and kids.
it has been ages from the last time,we saw him with Angie out and about for dinner or something like that.

love him!!! i LOVE bikes!!!

who are those two cliniqua??
we need you.

leather @ 04/24/2008 at 6:38 pm
Too funny. You are like a bad rash, just when you think it is cleared up , it pops up elsewhere. A diseased mind is hard to cure but thank goodness for blogs.

family has privacy @ 04/24/2008 at 6:43 pm

leather @ 04/24/2008 at 6:38 pm

You are so funny!!

In your dreams!!!!

Good for them to have a life out of the sight of paps!!!

Paps not making much money off them these days!!!

How wonderful!!!!

Only pixs of Brad going to work!!!

Some peace for the family!!!!

All’s right in the world!!!

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 6:46 pm

# 24 bdj @ 04/24/2008 at 6:41 pm leather @ 04/24/2008 at 6:38 pm

*******************************
LOL!He/she/it has been posting the same damn thing on every thread.I see “it” used a different name this time.

maybe decoy @ 04/24/2008 at 6:48 pm

Maybe while the stalker paps are so busy chasing Brad Angie is able to slips out of their gated home and get business done. Hope so.

The physic I asked yesterday said Angie’s movie Wanted going to be a hit,the signs are favorable for knfu panda and for Brad’s movie bar goining to be a hit. I am going to be soooo… happy for them if it turn out to be true.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 04/24/2008 at 6:50 pm

tom cruise has that bike (2 of them).

Brad is bringing sexy back . He is looking great. I love this man.

The paps seem to be waiting outside the gate for Brad to emerge. Scenery looks the same in most of the bike pics. They had such peace in their lives away from LA.

IN FAMOUS
Your point is… what is that waco’s name doing here?

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 04/24/2008 at 6:50 pm

What kind of bike is it?

1 @ 04/24/2008 at 6:49 pm
__________________________

“The signs” a “physic”? WTF? :lol:

If it turns out to be true it’s because the “physic” was lucky.
You should read this:

1 @ 04/24/2008 at 6:49 pm
_______________________________

Read this also:

1 @ 04/24/2008 at 6:49 pm
________________________

And this might help you too:

Brad & Angie can’t go out much together in L.A because the papz are all over & Brad is very concern about Angie’s safety. Brad knows once the papz see him drove away, they will follow him & let their guard down & Angie can slip away with out any body noticing it.
I miss the whole family. God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s.

to fcukfacefamous @ 04/24/2008 at 7:03 pm

GMD doesn’t know how to ride a bike.

That is a great looking bike. I still think we could see them go out while in LA, but are limiting it.

Will pINKETT-Smith @ 04/24/2008 at 7:08 pm

overrated and overexposed = movie bombs.

Wesley Snipes deserved what he got.

showers of Blessings @ 04/24/2008 at 7:10 pm

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

Will pINKETT-Smith @ 04/24/2008 at 7:08 pm

overrated and overexposed = movie bombs.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Be careful using those words. Those words will be applied to Will soon, he makes too many of the same type films and people are always looking for someone new.

Prepare yourself, that day is near.

WELL I LOVE THIS PICS OF SEXY BRAD IN HIS BIKES… I WOLD LOVE TO SEE THE WHOLE COLLECTION.

tabitha… I agree with ya….

F uck that! … Will Smith does well!!

orange!penal colony.

Will Is Brad's Daddy @ 04/24/2008 at 7:22 pm

Will Smith will always lay the box office smackdown on Brad.

Will Is Brad’s Daddy @ 04/24/2008 at 7:22 pm

Keep dreaming!!

All bubbles burst!!

You mean Angelina let him out of the house all by himself????? And he was able to **** without her being around to smell it…

Actually the Jolie/Pitts don’t get as much attention in LA as they did in France. There we had pictures almost everyday when she was pregnant. We even get more from NO than LA. I don’t think that they worry to much about the Paps in LA. We haven’t gotten pictures from LA in ages. I am sure that Brad and her are taking the kids to school everyday the way they always do but the paps leave them alone. I am happy about this.

Thank You Jared for the new thread of Sexy Daddy Brad…

# 52 ….. Yes Will Smith is a Wonderful Actor…
But This is a Brad Pitt thread, are You lost? Off You go and Please take cook with You …

jen @ 04/24/2008 at 7:24 pm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh Jen, you need to stop coming to JJ’s Brad threads. Norman is crying to be let out, pay attention to your child. Get a life, your key grip has thrown you under the bus at E!. You just repel men don’t cha?

Very Trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee @ 04/24/2008 at 7:31 pm

Will Smith will always lay the box office smackdown on Brad.

#56 ha ha ha, Julia, love your post!

Ouch @#$%# @ 04/24/2008 at 7:33 pm

It would hurt most men to sit on a bike that way! but since Brad has no balls I guess he has no problem

They have their own lives too, they also take care of their own business without the other partner & it doesn’t mean they are not together or very much in communications & in love. At the end of the day, both of them will be going home to the same house & their children. That’s family commitment & devotion to each other.
I can’t concentrate right now, I have my 2 g-sons with me, it’s Thursday & my duty as a grandma is calling.
Anoble & vicki, I know vcki you’ve seen the pictures of my family, I have over 300 pictures in Flickr the latest ones are the pictures of my g-sons in front of our house taken last week. anoble, & MF I sent you email.
vickifromtexas, looking forward on seeing your family pictures.
I hope, tomorrow, we will see new thread of Angie.
God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s. Miss the kids.

To irma @ 04/24/2008 at 7:26 pm

I agree. They get around well undercover in LA for weeks at a time. I also think the paps have been warned off the kids schools. There were few pixs of the family in LA from October on when they returned from NYC. They live in a gated home. They do not usually frequent pap favorite areas.

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 7:39 pm

Why are some of you allowing the trolls to draw you into a Brad vs Will argument?Why indulge their need for drama?Because you know that’s what they crave don’t you?

She's a sell-out @ 04/24/2008 at 7:43 pm

Here’s an idea for being eco-friendly…how about NOT building another house, another motorcycle and another $2000 bag while pretending to care about the empoverished of the world. The problem is excessive consumerism, and these two clowns lead the pack of useless spending.

vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 7:43 pm

brad and will are both good actors it doesn’t have to be either/or.

Blessings to the Jolie-Pitts.

OT/Tom is desperate @ 04/24/2008 at 7:44 pm

ET confirms that TOM CRUISE is heading back to “The OPRAH WINFREY Show” this May for a two-part stint!

First, Oprah will travel to Tom’s home in Telluride, CO, for a sitdown on May 2, where she’ll discuss “his family, life and the future,” with the superstar. Then, Tom will join Oprah in the studio on Monday, May 5 to celebrate 25 years since his star-making turn in ‘Risky Business.’ The show will also feature taped messages from his friends and colleagues, talking about his impact on cinema.

Oprah and Tom will have a lot to catch up on as the actor’s life has changed dramatically since the last time he visited the talk show maven in 2005. Since his last visit, he married KATIE HOLMES and welcomed their baby daughter SURI.

Posted April 24, 2008 12:54:00 PM

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 7:45 pm

64 She’s a sell-out @ 04/24/2008 at 7:43 pm ,What a ignorant post!

Wow….Mr. Pitt is LOVING his bikes lately!!
and I love seeing him on them! ;)

hellos to regulars

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 7:46 pm

67 OT/Tom is desperate @ 04/24/2008 at 7:44 pm ,Does he even have a movie to promote in May?

vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 7:46 pm

# 68 the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 7:45 pm 64 She’s a sell-out @ 04/24/2008 at 7:43 pm ,What a ignorant post
—————————————————————————————-
you are so right.

KING Will @ 04/24/2008 at 7:46 pm

Who Has Better
Box Office Numbers

Will Or Brad??????

Thanks for the new thread Jared!

Miss Angie and the children —-.

Sexy Brad on his cool bike. The hottest.

Arm-Pitts @ 04/24/2008 at 7:50 pm

Old Man Brad doesn’t know how to ride a bike.

jenho fans go support your idol’s p=orn thread. Stop drooling over brad pitt because he ain’t going back to your idol’s smelly b-utt

Well, he may not be going back to Jen’s butt… but you can believe he will be leaving angelina’s butt at some point in the future.

Screaming @the ocean @ 04/24/2008 at 7:55 pm

Wow Brad must be looking good. There is lots of screaming going on.

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 7:55 pm

# 71 vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 7:46 pm ,I’m still laughing at the sheer stupidity of that post.Hell I own a few $2000 bags.So does that mean my husband and I lead the pack of useless spending?GMAFB!These haters are really scraping the bottom of the barrel to come up with insults and reasons to b*tch.

fake will fan is just another jenho fan trying to build a wedge between will and brad. i can smell jenho fans smelly b=utt like anuston’s a mile away

OT/Tom is desperate @ 04/24/2008 at 7:57 pm

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 7:46 pm 67
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
NO!! That’s why I say he is desperate. He is selling his family for all its worth. He never opened up his life with Nicole, they were very private. Things must really be bad for him. All the leaked Scientology videos are not helping him either. He is trying all that he can to get his fans back, but he was always seen as a hero/action type by males and they do not watch Oprah.

On 2nd thought- I think he has a cameo in the Ben Stiller movie with RobertDJr as a obese movie studio head and is unrecognizable in the part. But unlike all the other male actors his age he has no new projects other than the Val movie which is unfinished and has been delayed. And I don’t think his studio has anything going on either.

vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 7:59 pm

the real lou, they are running out of things to b**ch about . they are really reaching. i would be embarassed to be proven wrong over and over again. but some people just don’t give up.

Will Pinkett-Smith @ 04/24/2008 at 8:01 pm

lol @ 04/24/2008 at 7:12 pm

Will pINKETT-Smith @ 04/24/2008 at 7:08 pm

overrated and overexposed = movie bombs.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Prepare yourself, that day is near.
++++++

What world are you living in? Will Smith is the New and improved Tom Cruise. He can do everything from Action to drama to comedy. Will is da man!

P.s. Angelina looks way cooler than Brad when riding motorcycles.

stop polluting this thread with your smelly bu-tt. stop trying too hard for a lost cause. brad aint going back to your smelly bu-tt and brad ain’t leaving angie. he is not going to jeopardize his relationship with his children who is carrying his name, you should be glad brad did not dump anuston for another tv sitcom starlet like her. it would be more embarrasing for anuston if he downdgraded instead of upgrading.

Will Pinkett-Smith @ 04/24/2008 at 8:01 pm
++++++++++++++++++++++
Don’t you see what happened to Tom now? Tom’s career is done. One day Will’s career will be like Tom. Done.

Fresh Prince @ 04/24/2008 at 8:07 pm

Fresh Prince Of Bell Air still comes on TV! on about # different channels. Will’s still getting money off each an every episode. CHA CHING!!

nope he's in concrete now @ 04/24/2008 at 8:07 pm

jen @ 04/24/2008 at 7:55 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nope, won’t happen. See they have kids together, that’s super glue for Brad, he wanted them for many years, he’s got them, and he ain’t leaving, he will do what he must to keep his family together. As he said in Parade, he believes in and has faith in his family, Brad’s set for life with Angie.

Maybe that’s why he never took you the X to see his Grandma in Shawnee, knew you were not a permanent part of his life. But he has taken Angie and their kids, and Grandma said it was wonderful to see them.

That’s knowledge dummy you lacked. But then he was not the love of your life as you told everyone.

Brad is the love of Angie’s life and she takes great care of him.

Will Pinkett-Smith @ 04/24/2008 at 8:01 pm

Oh no. The new Tom Cruise!! Look at how low Tom has now fallen. See what I mean. Why wish this fate on Will?

Brad’s career bas been done also. Have you forgot about ih flops? Tom & Will have been to a level Brad will NEVER be. Even Matt Damon has become a bigger star than Brad has ever been.

angie fan @ 04/24/2008 at 8:11 pm

Courtesy of pitt watch

How to Manifest Brad Pitt into Your Life…or Restaurant

So a year ago, I was in New Orleans for work, just like Brad Pitt (if think about Brad as often as I do, you gotta check out http://www.PittWatch.com). He and Ange and the kids were living there while he filmed The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. The week or so before I left, the women in my office and I tracked every picture we could find of Brad and Ange walking around New Orleans or hanging out on their second story deck/patio. For sure, I was going to be able to spot where they lived while I was there.
My plan was to walk in the mornings and evenings, zig-zagging through the French Quarter keeping an eye out for a well kept second story spread. I was fully prepared to run into to the happily un-married couple wearing sunglasses and Gap-like clothing, only more expensive. I imagined running into them at full-speed-walking mode. Maybe act a bit started, like their Peg Perego double-stroller nearly took me out. And then I’d notice the children and comment how beautiful they were, say something like, “I’ve got a three year old at home who falls asleep everytime I put her in a stroller.”
And then I’d be all, “Wait a second, I’m sorry, I totally didn’t realize who you guys were.” Smooth, right? Then I’d be polite and try to let them be, “Well, it’s pleasure meeting you, I’m a huge fan.” But before I could leave them to their peace, Angie would ask what my daughter’s name was and I’d have to tell the story about how she’s named after a motorcycle and then Brad would laugh and say something about how Angie loves motorcycles and then they’d ask if I’d like to get coffee with them since they were heading that way and we’d still be exchanging emails today. But, it didn’t exactly go down like that.
Instead…
It was the last night of my stay in New Orleans and there was a really nice restaurant behind my hotel on Tchoupitoulas Street. The wait for a table was going to be awhile and since I was a party of one, it seemed more appropriate to take a table by the bar, which also happened to be by the hostess stand and entrance. I ordered a beet salad, something I never would have ordered normally, but the waiter claimed it wasn’t going to be what I expected and that I’d love it (he was wrong, it was exactly what I expected). While picking at my beet salad, this guy came in to the restaurant and asked for the owner. Can you imagine what a director’s assistant might look like? Baseball cap, khaki shorts, clipboard–that’s what this guy looked like.
They had a brief conversation and then the guy left. The restaurant owner turned to tell the hostesses something. It appeared that he had just told her she won $1M. Within seconds, there was a buzz throughout the bar staff and dining room servers who kept coming in to talk to the hostess. Something was happening and it was big. Big enough to make up for my beet salad.
Finally, the hostess came over to ask if she could get me anything and I asked her what the big scoop was.
“They’re filming a scene for Brad Pitt’s new movie right outside on the street here and they may have to come in the restaurant for it,” she told me.
“Brad may have to come in here?” I asked.
“I don’t know, but I get the feeling he may.”
Holy ****! I was going to see Brad Pitt up close and at the hostess stand…maybe. Or what if they didn’t come in the restaurant and just did all the filming from the outside. I had finished my beet salad and was trying to decide on getting a full course, dessert, or just going outside. I really did want a dessert, this was one of those places that you knew had yummy, yummy desserts. Then the owner made an announcement to the dining room that in 45 minutes, they were going to have to close the front entrance for about an hour. Anyone wanting to leave the restaurant was going to have to leave from a different entrance.
I was a mess, should I go out and see if I could find him outside or stay put and see if he actually came in. I ordered a dessert as chocolate always helps me with such major decisions. In the end, I decided to take my chances on the outside of the restaurant.
By the time I made it outdoors, a crowd had started gathering to watch the filming. I joined them to see all that went in to setting up a shot…a shot that would eventually be all of five minutes of filming. And then, there he was. So handsome, so utterly cool, so Brad Pitt…and taller than I expected. I watched as he spoke to the director, did a chest bump with one of the assistant-like people who was running around with a bullhorn, telling people where to go.
And then, I watched them set up the beginning of the scene…inside the restaurant. Take, after take, after take, Brad Pitt started the scene by walking out of the restaurant to the street curb to flag a pretend cab. My table in that very restaurant had been less than

ohh.. now I get it… you say leaving Angelina would “jeopardize” his relationship with his kids??? Well that would explain why she keeps collecting children, adding his last name to theirs, and keeps popping out as many as she can…. Having children by brad = trapping him to a lifetime with her.. yes, makes sense now.. thanks for clearing that up for me…

thanks to jjb @ 04/24/2008 at 8:15 pm

Forbes:

The Star Economy
The Celebrity Photos Everyone Dreams About

04.24.08

Picture this: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie walk down the aisle. Jolie holds her new twins in her arms. Shiloh and Zahara led the procession as flower girls, followed by Maddox and Pax bearing the rings. George Clooney officiates.

This isn’t just the stuff of dreams; it’s the dream of Molly Goodson, editor of celebrity blog PopSugar.

Forbes asked nine top celebrity media professionals what their dream picture would be, if money and reality weren’t obstacles. What we found: Even if they could have anything they wanted, these shapers of the public imagination want Brangelina and their brood. Already the paparazzi’s holy grail, Pitt and Jolie were foremost in the minds of nearly everyone interviewed. As for scenarios, the pros want evidence of bliss.

The high price tags attached to celebrity photos have turned the game of documenting every step of the stars into a blood sport. Celebrity weeklies, blogs and television shows are constantly engaged in camera-to-camera combat for significant photos that will garner attention of an expanding audience. More readers and viewers mean more money.

Sure Bonnie Fuller, chief editorial director at Star Magazine, wants the wedding shots. But even more she wants to see famously scorned Jennifer Aniston and Jolie meeting face to face, “while Brad looks on!” she says.

Jill Stempel, New York bureau chief of World Entertainment News Network, wants to get the first pictures of Pitt and Jolie in the delivery room with the new twins. She estimates those shots would be worth $3-5 million. People magazine reportedly paid $4 million for the first shots of Shiloh Jolie-Pitt.

To Francois Navarre, owner of photo agency X17 Online, the first shots of a clearly pregnant Katie Holmes would be worth five figures.

“The list of scenarios is endless,” says Paul Tetley, head of group editorial for Splash News Online. Tetley would like to see a picture of Jennifer Aniston kissing a new love interest. “I think everybody wants to see that picture. Everyone wants to see her happy. If it’s on a sun-drenched beach in Hawaii, all the better.” Also, “Britney Spears walking up the aisle again.”

The most bankable paparazzi photos are newsy, good quality and worthy of a magazine cover. The average cost of a cover shot: $4,000-$10,000, says one industry insider. That’s chump change compared to the price of some. One industry expert estimates that People magazine paid $100,000 for a picture of Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson just holding hands.

But while Kate and Owen making amends is newsy, it’s also positive. High-price pictures illustrate happiness–weddings, babies and love.

Consider this: One shot of Katie Holmes shopping could be worth thousands, but an intimate shot of Holmes, husband Tom Cruise and daughter Suri simply playing in a park could be worth around $60,000 to a weekly celebrity magazine like US Weekly, Star and OK! Magazine.

The big bucks of celebrity culture are real, but the business is based in fantasy. People have grown to see celebrities as friends, and they want to see them happy. And for that, both the public and the media are willing to pay serious money.

In Pictures: 11 Celebrity Dream Photos
**Bonnie Fuller (Chief Editorial Director, Star Magazine)

Dream Photo? “Jen and Angelina meeting for the first time while Brad looks on! Also, Brad and Angelina getting married! Suri and Shiloh having a real play date!”

Would pay: no comment

**Jill Stempel (New York Bureau Chief, World Entertainment News Network)

Dream Photo? “One would be Brad and Angelina in the delivery room with the twins just after the birth, all glowing and dewy.”

Would pay: $3-5 million

**Rob Shuter (Deputy Editor, OK! Magazine)

Dream Photo? “The first photo of Jamie Lynn’s baby or Angelina’s baby. I’d also love it if Brad and Angelina ever got married and we could get the pictures of their wedding. The hottest photograph of the moment is probably Jamie Lynn’s baby.”

Would pay: no comment

**Dan Wakeford (Editor, In Touch Weekly and Life & Style Weekly)

Dream photo? “Picture of Brad and Jen finally meeting. A photo that captures the looks on their faces, their reactions. A photo that would reveal how they truly get along and interact.”

Would pay: no comment

**Molly Goodson (Editor, PopSugar)

Dream Photo? “Brad and Angelina wedding, new babies in her arms. Of course, Maddox and Pax are serving as ring bearers, while Zahara and Shiloh are the flower girls. Naturally, George Clooney is their officiant.”

Would pay: Whatever they’re asking! Probably $10 million.

Having children by brad = trapping him to a lifetime with her.. — this is according to jen post #92.

What an ignoramus! Brad ain’t trapped by her, he is with her because he wants to be with her and she is the mother of his children. But as for trapping men by having their children, I guess you haven’t heard of Shar Jackson, Bridget Moynahan, Mary-Louise Parker, etc etc etc.

angie fan @ 04/24/2008 at 8:17 pm

Brad like any other guy would leave anuston anytime anyday. Brad like any other guy would risk their career and jenho fans just to be with the love of their life.

angie fan @ 04/24/2008 at 8:19 pm

Anuston was the one who trapped brad into marrying her by faking a pregnancy.

NEW THREAD= NEW LUNATIC TROLLS,SO BORING,JUST IGNORE THESE NUT JOBS

hmhmhmmm..tres jolie, drunk again!

LAMO @ the idiot think box office hit == bigger star. isn’t that stupid?

angie fan @ 04/24/2008 at 8:21 pm

Give it up jenho. You are just bitter because you cannot find another A lister you can dupe.

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 8:21 pm

92 jen @ 04/24/2008 at 8:12 pm ,Honey you have some issues with letting go. How in the hell do you deal with “real” life?You are STILL b*tching about a 3+ year old break-up that was not even your own.Think about that for a moment,also you sought out this thread.

well louis, reread my thread… no one wants Brad back…But this fantasy couple you all drool over doesn’t exist. By the way, I love Brad.. it’s Angie I can’t stomach.

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 8:25 pm

Ok,everyone please stop responding to mental Jen.(that would also include myself)

93 thanks to jjb @ 04/24/2008 at 8:15 pm ,Cute story.Thank you for posting it!

angie fan @ 04/24/2008 at 8:26 pm

Stop going to brad thread so you wont get desperate jen. It is already and overkill that brad is not going to go back to Do you want it shoved in your throat. Anuston got her p_o_r_n thread where you should be

LMAO @ the idiot who types “LAMO @ the idiot think box office hit == bigger star. isn’t that stupid?”. nice grammar, stupid! LMAOOO

jen @ 04/24/2008 at 8:12 pm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Honeybun Norman’s mom, Brad is a willing and enthusiastic participant in the popping out kids process, and adopting more kids. After all he keeps saying he wants at least 7. Angie loves him and wants what he wants. It’s soo simple you know? Brad is where he wants to be with the love of his life and their family. Nothing you say changes that reality.

It is so obvious that Angie means more to him than anything else in his life. That truth is something that ranting delusional jealous hens like you refuse to accept.

angie fan @ 04/24/2008 at 8:28 pm

Brad did an upgrade on you jen. You should be more bitter if he left you for another horse faced sitcom tv starlet like you

dj,susie or little stinker,malibugmom,shitzy.tsk!tsk! ward.

Alexanderina @ 04/24/2008 at 8:31 pm

Thanks Jared for the new thread and pictures of the hotness that is Brad Pitt. I love seeing Brad riding his bike and this new bike is hot

let’s get this out in the open,is it true little stinkers who post on the jjb thread at the brad,angie,and kids megapost,who post postive things about them ,however comes over to just jared and trashes them over here under different names, if this is true the bi tch is crazy-lol

tree @ 04/24/2008 at 8:29 pm gee you love a man you never met-can we say delusional-lol-i’m sure angie feels your pain jen while in bed with brad-lol

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Angie is purring with happiness and lovedup with Brad!!

Oh, sorry tree…. I didn’t participate in the “brangelina” love fest to your satisfaction… so sorry….

no need honey, you said you love brad, i think its strange you love a man who wouldn’t know you from a hole in the head,i’ll say delusional which applies to you-stay on topic jen.

“Has Jennifer Aniston Been Spending Some Time With Dr. 90210?”

How many post on this tread state that they love Brad??? Not just mine, you nut…..

Jen is the new michael jackson @ 04/24/2008 at 8:39 pm

to jen @ 04/24/2008 at 8:12 pm

Trapping a man with kids dont’ work anymore this day. . Have you ever heard of Mel B, Elizabeth Hurley, Shar Jackson, Bridget Moynahan, Mary-Louise Parker, etc etc etc. these are just some of the list in the unmarried couples.
There’s another long list of married celebrities couples with kids which marriage went kaput in less than 3 years. Dennise Sheen is one of it.
Maniston is the one who trap Brad by dragging him to marriage but refuse to compromise her wife role.
You are as shxt and smelly like the wax coochie of the perennial exhibitionist Maniston. who think a woman only asset is to have a fxckable body for life.!

Alexanderina @ 04/24/2008 at 8:40 pm

# 67 OT/Tom is desperate @ 04/24/2008 at 7:44 pm

hmmmmmm interesting the last time he was on Oprah he made a fool of himself and show the world that he is really a nutjob by jumping on her couch and acting crazy. I wonder what he is going to do this time for an encore, maybe he might run through her audience doing that crazy laugh of his

LMAFOOO @ 04/24/2008 at 8:26 pm
++++++++++++++++++
I am not American. so your english is perfect, you still are idiot.

no, but you really think brad loves you and you apparently in your mind thinks you’re his wife,girlfriend or whatever your mind comes up with-lol

jen @ 04/24/2008 at 8:34 pm

No one cares what a loser like you has to say, someone who will not accept that Brad loves Angie. Angie is Brad’s choice, she is who he wants and needs in his life. If that were not true, they would not be firmly bonded together, they would not have built a family with children together, they would not refuse to be separated. Angie is a permanent part of Brad’s life and has has brought him great joy.

And if you cared for Brad you would be happy that he is happy.

So you are just a liar.

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 8:41 pm

I just cannot understand how people can hate over a break-up that had nothing to due with them personally.It has been 3+ years people, unless you are mentally distured you should be over this!Honestly I would afraid the negative energy put out by hate would effect my life,and not in a good way.You might want to think about that the next time something turns to sh*t in your life.

the fact that you’re using the name of his ex-wife that he dumped and never looked back says everything we need to know about you hun-lol

Good evening to the JP’s fans on this lovely Thursday evening.
jared thanks for the new thread, I miss Angie and the children
but glad they’re having time away from the paps. Hi to irma vickifrtexas
and any other ladies or as the girls say (carolina alia) hi to the regulars smile.
guli I read your shout out on the last thread, thank you, anoble
plans to celebrate with us. I can’t believe how big the kids are getting.
Shiloh is almost 2, well everyone continue to enjoy this thread and a lovely evening to all.

Fans, please do not answer the crazy people trying to create animosity between Tom and Will versus Brad.

Tom, Will and his friends, are in a different world. Besides, this is a Brad thread, go talk about them to their threads, they need the hits!

Alexanderina @ 04/24/2008 at 8:40 pm

# 67 OT/Tom is desperate @ 04/24/2008 at 7:44 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++
:lol: the little tiny tom

OT/Tom is desperate @ 04/24/2008 at 8:44 pm

Alexanderina @ 04/24/2008 at 8:40 pm

NO he will try to paint a picture of an all american great family man. But it won’t work, he will mess up, he can’t help it. He is trying too hard.

from Larry King @ 04/24/2008 at 8:45 pm

KING: Well, tabloids are often wrong and in this case they could have fooled me. She is very much in love with him. I had a nice conversation with her while he was speaking to the crowd. And then of course she`s totally committed to his involvement in this and he`s committed to hers. I would say they`re very much in love, very much co-parenting. I think they`re a terrific couple.

Anoble, when you get this, please don’t send anything to the address i typed in my email until tomorrow, ok? Thanks :smile: . I’ll let you know. Talk to you later, i’m off.

LMAO @ 04/24/2008 at 8:40 pm LMAFOOO @ 04/24/2008 at 8:26 pm
++++++++++++++++++
I am not American. so your english is perfect, you still are idiot.

===============================

LMAO You sound like Ivan Drago, B#tch! “I must break you”! STFU

anon-must @ 04/24/2008 at 8:51 pm

How many other celebrity couples are joined at the hips the way Brad and Angelina have been?

the constant togetherness, the kids, the frequent visits with his family, his protectiveness, taking turn in filming movies , and sharing interests and goals in life.

Brad has always been supportive and committed when in love but with Angie he has taken this to a whole other ramped up level.

I really believe that what Brad has with Angie is his first and only serious realistic grownup lovematch and that both of them appear determined to give it their all, no matter what they have to do.

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 8:53 pm

129 OT/Tom is desperate @ 04/24/2008 at 8:44 pm ,Come on give Tommy a break,lol.He’s just trying to get his career back on track.I mean who would have thought jumping on a couch could do so much damage.

anon-must @ 04/24/2008 at 8:59 pm

Another example of Brad/Angie are joined at the hips:-

Brad flew to Chicago to get his family settled an then flew back for jury duty. He could have just stayed in LA and met up with them after his jury duty requirements were met. But no being the man he is and we have seen this with him time after time. He brought along his mother for help, got them settled and only then did he fly back to LA. He loves and adores Angie and he loves his family and that is what has the haters panties in a bunch.

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 8:59 pm

130 from Larry King @ 04/24/2008 at 8:45 pm ,I just love the part in the interview when Larry asked Brad how many childern he wanted.Brad had this big a*s grin and said “we are just getting started.”

LMAFOOO, you STFU. idiot.

Alexanderina @ 04/24/2008 at 9:01 pm

# 129 OT/Tom is desperate @ 04/24/2008 at 8:44 pm

Alexanderina @ 04/24/2008 at 8:40 pm

=====================================================
you know I can see him definitely going that route, and trying to show himself as the perfect husband and father, but like you said it won’t fly, cause most people will always see him as nothing but a nut and a crazy one at that.

Alexanderina @ 04/24/2008 at 9:02 pm

# 128 damn @ 04/24/2008 at 8:43 pm

:lol:

Good Evening BAMPZSville

waves to the real lou, anustin, senior, Felinelilly and “the regulars”

Thanks Jared for the new thread – I just love a man on a motorcycle :D

OT – to all the OHIO drivers out there – please, please be careful, there is a new noble driver on the road and mama noble is stressing. :)

OT/Tom is desperate @ 04/24/2008 at 9:03 pm

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 8:53 pm 129 OT/Tom is desperate @ 04/24/2008 at 8:44 pm ,

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Actually I like him as an actor. I think that the couch thing was made too much of. What has hurt him has been the whole Scientology issue, and in general, the whole movie star world has changed. Blogs make instant news out of what is not important, and the tabs have lied to get sales. Tom just had this tornado hit him. He is very thin skinned as compared to Brad and others, and has over reacted too much in my opinion. Now he is going on a crusade that may backfire. I would like to see him succeed but I doubt he will.

credit: kk1 @ 04/24/2008 at 9:07 pm

Angelina and Brad are totally together and happy now, have managed somehow in the crazy world they inhabit to form a tightknit family with three children, travel the world together as a family, and somehow coordinate their professional work obligations with their humanitarian interests.

Angelina is excelling at motherhood, Brad is excelling at fatherhood, and they are both hands on parents who do not leave their children to be raised by a nanny 99% of the time as many do.

They also find ways to treasure each other one on one on a regular basis, not neglecting or ignoring each other’s wants and needs. Both look at each other as if the other is their sun and moon and all the planets in one person. They are in physical contact constantly connecting with each other, even if only walking together or sitting near one another. Their bodies lean toward one another as if magnets.

Angelina is demonstrating that her family comes first in her life, then her humanitarian work, and then maybe movie roles, which has turned some people’s view of her upside down. Brad is demonstrating that he is supportive of Angelina, both in their family life, professionally as with Plan B producing AMH, and with her humanitarian issues and interests which he now shares as Angelina shares his. They both radiant contentness and fulfilled lives. They both seem to have thrown all of themselves, invested all they have into making their relationship all that it can be.

anoble @ 04/24/2008 at 9:03 pm

____________________________________________________
hi anoble !
lmao about ur son :D
even though i live 2 hrs. away; I’ll be careful when driving
you never know w/ teenagers ;)

alia @ 04/24/2008 at 9:00 pm

excellent video – thank you :D

Jared is funny. “Tom Cruise – More Couch Jumping on Oprah”

alia @ 04/24/2008 at 9:11 pm
hi anoble !
lmao about ur son
even though i live 2 hrs. away; I’ll be careful when driving
you never know w/ teenagers
—————————————————
Hey girl, he just passed his test at 4pm and he is out on his first alone trip (just to a friend’s house) He is to be home in 12 min. My hands have been shaking since he left. :)

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 9:21 pm

142 OT/Tom is desperate @ 04/24/2008 at 9:03 pm ,I have watched a Tom Cruise movie or 2,so I have no problem with him.Do I find him annoying at times?Yes,but hey I have the choice to scroll past him/turn the channel etc. I wish him luck on his comeback.

credit: kk1

That’s lovely.. Thank You for reposting that…
kk1 If You are out there.. You are missed here at jj…. :=)

anoble @ 04/24/2008 at 9:19 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
aww; don’t you worry….i’m sure he’s a good driver
lol @ 12 min…like you’ve got it down exactly when he needs to be home

that’s good though/ I would be the same way if I had a teenager or when I do…
you seem like a really great mum :)

Alexanderina @ 04/24/2008 at 8:40 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How transparent is Tom PR machine? It is no coincidence that he will be on Oprah the very show he made a complete fool out of himself a few years ago… but you can bet your bottom dollar, there will not be a repeat of what happened last time. This appearance is a well orchestrated image repairing for Tiny Tom.

He will open the door to his mansion to Oprah and her minivan audience to show them just how “normal” he is. And of course he will present his robot wife and cute daughter, the picture of a wholesome family. Oprah being Oprah will avoid asking him any relevant questions, she will be fawning at how great Tom and his family are.

credit: kk1 @ 04/24/2008 at 9:07 pm

excellent post :)

vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 9:39 pm

anoble, congrats to your son. it will be fine, i have been through it twice and they really are more careful than we think. = )

Thanks Jared for the new thread!!!

Hello BAMZS Fans!

Holy cr@p– these FEW idiots are really losing it. Best to ignore them until I leave for my extended vacation and take a few of them with me :lol:

senior–I keep on missing you ((waving)) my jury duty is almost over :-) so I’ll be around more.

Mondo Bongo–how have you been lady? I’ll send you an email.

anoble—CONGRATULATIONS to your son….Hmmmm do you live in Columbus???? Don’t worry ….in a month my daughter will be out and about driving and I’ll give out the same warning shout :lol: I hope they never drive on the same road :lol:

Here is a great new video…

OK, time to catch up…BRB

he’s got a nice bike.

Andrómeda @ 04/24/2008 at 9:44 pm

A quick hello to all the fans!!. Hope everybody is fine.
Thanks JJ for the new thread. The new bike is cool!!

vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 9:39 pm

————————————————————
hey Vicki, I know he is a good driver (the trooper who gave the test even told me that) at least I didn’t cry this time, when my daughter got hers I cried when she left the driveway the first time by herself. I worry more about some of the other idiots out on the roads.

alia – he knows not to make mama noble worry too much – he was home with a minute to spare. :D

de Cosmos @ 04/24/2008 at 9:46 pm

question @ 04/24/2008 at 6:54 pm…
What kind of bike is it?

————————————-
I think it is a custom bike from Jesse Rooke:

anon-must @ 04/24/2008 at 8:51 pm
———-
Exactly ! never see him that contend , happy and settle before.
I always think he was just another shallow and frivolous HW celebrities back then with his X wife and X fiancee. Goodlooking couple but dumb ,with out depth, selfish and materialistic couples. My perception of him totally change after getting together with Angie, he got my respect now!

anoble @ 04/24/2008 at 9:03 pm
Awww-congrats to your son! You will feel like that for many of his “drives”, short or long. My niece is 19 and I still sometimes hold my breath driving with her. And she is a good driver, but I will always be cautious, “worrying” about her.Probably how you feel with your youngest, and a boy just starting to drive.
Vicki-I am still praying for “Benny”. I ‘m postive all the good wishes going his way, and there are many here, will help.

Shout out to all the regulars, guli, I am glad to see “your flamingo” is flying again! How is she doing “finally” without the cast?

Andrómeda @ 04/24/2008 at 9:44 pm
Hello back at you – hope all is well

guli @ 04/24/2008 at 9:40 pm

anoble—CONGRATULATIONS to your son….Hmmmm do you live in Columbus???? Don’t worry ….in a month my daughter will be out and about driving and I’ll give out the same warning shout I hope they never drive on the same road

———————————————-
LOL – no worries – we are over an hour north-west of Columbus so you should be safe, we sometimes come to visit my daughter and shop but I will give you some warning. :D

hi senior, how are you hope all is well.
anoble, I was a nervous wreck when my youngest one started driving for the first time & still is nervous everytime he goes out & drive. Just remind him that he has to share the road to other drivers & be patient . He will be fine, I’m sure.
vickifromtexas, how’s your dad today? Tell him so many Brangelina fans are worried & think of him a great deal.
I do really miss seeing Brad & Angie having their dinner date once in a while. I’ve seen Angie’s video talking on the cell phone while her suv was parked, it says taken Yesterday, no papz were able to take pictures or knew where she was going. She was not behind the wheels, she got her driver, with that big baby bump, I will not dare to drive .
Waving to MF, guli, anustin, gena, Felinelilly, Andromeda,Bailey , Alexanderina (where are you?) & to all the regulars. Hope to have new thread of Angie tomorrow, really miss seeing her & the kids. Seeing Brad is just like seeing Angie but still misses her. God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s. Goodnight nice ladies. See you all tomorrow.

vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 9:57 pm

sprite, thank you, you are so sweet. i know that prayers are so important and i appreciate them more than i can say. God bless you. = )

sprite @ 04/24/2008 at 9:52 pm

Thank you for the support. He was so proud and excited and I was standing there in the DMV just thinking what happened to my little baby boy.

Papa PITT, Always GORGEOUS and HOT.

irma @ 04/24/2008 at 9:56 pm
I looked at your pictures – they are adorable, thank you for sharing them.

vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 10:08 pm

irma, thank you for your support, it means so much to me. i do tell my dad when i go to see him about friends and family praying for him and i also include the people on here that have extended themselves. i know the importance of prayer and i am so touched by the thoughfulness. God bless you. = )

To lulu

What poems? Do you evidence?

Brad and Angie are and will be together becuase they have a common goal. Don’t know people try to make them perfect, they are just living their life. And by the way it is their life! We all must remember that it is THIER LIFE. We get a little glimpse of it every now and then.
They are very unique!

just love licking those leather seat right after he got off! smell he’s effin far.tz!

Andrómeda @ 04/24/2008 at 10:12 pm

hi anoble!!, how are you?. i´m sure your son is and will be very responsable. Congrats to him. I agree with you about worrying more about some of the other idiots out on the roads.
hi irma!!, i miss Angie and the kids too!!

Hi alia
hi carolina.
anoble & vickifromtexas, I’m glad you were able to see the pictures of my g-sons, they are sweet boys, gives me joy & happiness.
I really have to say goodnight. See you all tomorrow.
God bless. Take care ladies.

bdj (8) at 6:28 pm

Wow, beautiful commercial Brad is sooo Gorgeous.

hello all on board!cant sleep!papa pitt keepz licking my toes!

# 172 irma @ 04/24/2008 at 10:12 pm
Irma, I left a comment on the one with the little girl sitting on the alligator. That was the same alligator farm that we went to and I have a picture of my two kids with it, my son has his head in it’s mouth. :D

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 10:17 pm

165 To lulu @ 04/24/2008 at 10:00 pm ,You have alot to learn about life.Angelina is the FIRST woman Brad has had that shares his vision in life.The two previous feed him lip service.Midlife crisis,I don’t think so.If you have a problem with Angelina well that’s to damn bad.Guess what it’s not your life it’s Brad’s!

the man really luvs he’s bikes,may thinks it’s anjie,laying and he’s driving.eeewwww..nite and day?delicious!

Andrómeda @ 04/24/2008 at 10:23 pm

have to go. good night everybody!!. Take care.
Tomorrow is friday…Yes!!!

Hello– lulu-Andro, Alex, real lou, irma, vicki, anon ((waving))

Sprite–thanks for asking and it’s great to hear from you! Well Flamingo is doing GREAT but she still has a slight limp b/c her leg lost so much muscle but she works at it everyday and now is doing in-car lessons so that she can get her license….which leads me to..

anoble—-isn’t it funny you watch them grow up and accomplish many things but when they start to drive it dawns you that they have really grown up! I knew you didn’t live here but some of the posters kept on asking you about Columbus and I thought maybe I was wrong :oops:
OK, here is the deal if you agree….if noble and flamingo might drive at the same time in Columbus, they have to come to JJ’s an exchange emails to let each other know, which probably will be in minutes … ROTFLMAO :lol: OK, that wasn’t nice I just could’t help myself. I’ll be nice :roll:

hiya irma and guli :)

vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 10:28 pm

# 165 To lulu @ 04/24/2008 at 10:00 pm I really think that Brad has loved many times in his life and each time has been intense. He really loved Gwen – was heart broken. Probably would have stayed with her for his life if she had not left. Then he really loved Jennifer. Have you seen the poems he wrote her and whow he talked about her. However he will try his best to make this relationship work because of the children. But i hope he doesn’t have a mid-life crises in a few years and find someone younger.
———————————————————————————————
if he were just staying for the kids, he wouldn’t keep adding to the family and gleefully telling any and everyone how many more they are going to have. this man is so happy he is drunk with it. he looks at angelina like he is so besotted. you don’t have any valid points and you only make yourself look pitiful.

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 10:29 pm

guli @ 04/24/2008 at 10:23 pm ,Hello Guli!

To lulu @ 04/24/2008 at 10:00 pm
_____________________________

oh STFU and go play in traffic

vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 10:31 pm

guli, hello hope all is well with you. are you tired of jury duty or is it interesting?

dianad1968 @ 04/24/2008 at 10:31 pm

#165 To lulu, about a year ago, i saw an old boyfriend of mine who i was almost engaged to, and wondered what the hell i was thinking about back then. I am sure Brad feels the same way if or when he hears or sees anything that reminds him of the exes.

guli @ 04/24/2008 at 10:23 pm
LOL – I understand completely – it’s like once they are mobile, you lose a little more control over them. sorry for the confusion about where I am located, it just seems easier to say yes to the Columbus area than to explain exactly how far away and in what direction I really am. The nearest bigger city would be Lima or Findlay.

To lulu @ 04/24/2008 at 10:00 pm
***********************************************************************
Brad has said that if he had a mid life crisis he had it in his 30′s. Why would he look for someone younger when Jen was older than GP. Brad did not fall in love with Angie because she was younger than jen, he fell in love because love happens and there is nothing you can do about it when it does (so said married Tom Hanks when he fell in love with Rita Wilson when they were co-stars).

You just ignore the almost 100% probability that he did not love jen in the way he loved GP, jen was a safe rebound from a broken heart. Brad did all he could to make the jen relationship work, but they did not share goals, they did not have a joint vision of life, they did not love each other as they must to make a relationship survive.

I don’t share your belief that Brad would still be with GP, she today is not the person he fell in love with, and he is not the person she loved but not enough. Brad is a much deeper person than GP was or is. Brad was strong enough to break up with GP when as she has admitted she “messed up” and was unfaithful. Brad walked away with a broken heart yes, but he walked.

Brad loves Angie more than he did both GP and jen together. Brad and Angie share the same goals, the same vision of what they want out of life, they have a huge amount of faith in each other and in their relationship. They have demonstrated the ability to compromise, they totally support each other. They have been battered from many sides for being together, and they have not moved one inch apart, in fact are closer than ever. Brad will move heaven and earth if he must do so to keep this family he and Angie have created together. He is in this for life.

@ “to lulu”

There were NO poems to Jen. Stop making things up.

Your hate has really aged you. You must be having an “old life” crisis.

dianad1968 @ 04/24/2008 at 10:37 pm

OT, I heard about Star Jones impending divorce, and although i feel badly for her, she brought on a alot of the ridicule on herself. And there is still the question of Al’s sexuality. When Rosie was asked for her thoughts on the matter, she said very cryptically that “sometimes people fool themselves”. Ouch!!

fyi2 @ 04/24/2008 at 10:33 pm

_____________________

Not just Brad, Angelina will do the same. They are obvious very committed to their relationship and their family. Their actions show it.

As for the future? We don’t know what the future holds, hopefully they’ll make it.

vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 10:48 pm

dianad1968, there is a picture of her at a tennis match with dwayne wade. he is recently separated as well.

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 10:51 pm

micro @ 04/24/2008 at 10:34 pm ,He did write the poems.This was before the relationship started to go bad.Which my guess would be 2 years into the marriage.

Gena @ 04/24/2008 at 10:08 pm

Here is a sample of the poems in Haiku (you know Brad likes Japanese aesthetics don’t you)

My love Jen,
Surpasses
Your chin.

Or another one:

Laying down beside you,
Sun, warmth and
Perfume of tanning cream.

or another one:

intimate candlelight,
silence,
but for the crunch of your jaws
over the zone salad…

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 10:54 pm

191 vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 10:48 pm,Dwayne Wade is separated from his wife?

loving life @ 04/24/2008 at 10:56 pm

As much as I admire Brad Pitt…isn’t he the one who said that we are not meant to love another person for the rest of our lives? I didn’t get the impression that it applied to GP and JA only. I think he meant it in a general way. Meaning that would also apply to his current love interest, AJ as well. Brad Pitt is a cheater. He cheated on JA. He can sugar coat it all he pleases but he took the vows and then broke them. Anyone on here who has been married for any length of time knows that the infatuation stage wears off and then it is true commitment that keeps you with another. Will AJ be any different from the past loves of his life??? I seriously doubt it.

hey guys, there was awesome selection of new pics of Angelina Jolie coming out of a car in a canary yellow dress in AL and I don’t know what happend to them?
Just Jared, I am confused what happend to the pics? why did you put them up and then take them down?
I wanted to comment on them,
well anyways, she look gorgeous, I love it whe she wears color.
She suprises me because she usually wears really understated colors and then she will put on the brightest color out there,
but either way it all look HOT!!
More power to the beautiful woman.

Hi alia—thank you for the great links you have been providing. Carolina–you too if you are around :-) Hello also to dianad1968, ameena, micro, fy2…

the real lou– hi back at you lady… you have been on a roll lately, keep it up! I try to catch up late at night. I find it amusing when I’m not caught up in the convo how easy it is to see thru the trolls. Like today, all you have to remember is who hates Brad and always said loves WS. Then there is the other one who hates Angie but loves Brad! These ding-dongs have been here for a long time and have a twisted and weird agenda JMHO :lol:

anoble–I know what you mean. My younger son is in Athens and its hard to explain where when people ask me, so I always say a little over an hour away from Columbus :lol: Anyhoo, really , congrats and good luck.. your little boy is growing up!

Vicki–re jury duty..hmm can’t say much but all I can say is; it’s a little more interesting than I ever imagined which is the reason it might last longer than the usual two weeks.. How is your Dad doing? You know my prayers are always with you.

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 11:04 pm

# 196 loving life @ 04/24/2008 at 10:56 pm ,You fake fan’s are really something.How twisted to pretend to be fan just to insult someone!

dianad1968 @ 04/24/2008 at 11:04 pm

vicki, the funny thing is, apparently they have been living apart for about one year, and the tabs knew nothing, but they keep lying about Brad and Angie breaking up. This just goes to show how they make things up, because they know squat.

vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 11:10 pm

dianad1968, yes dwayne and his wife recently separated. i know the tabs just speculate and very rarely they will hit on something like a pregnancy.

vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 11:12 pm

guli, my dad is doing ok today, a lot of sleeping and confusion. thank you for your continued prayers and support. i appreciate it so very much. hugs.

****NEW Thread
Wow I know you guys are not missing Mama Angie

God, keep blessing and watching over the Jolie-Pitt family.

no so not true @ 04/24/2008 at 11:26 pm

loving life @ 04/24/2008 at 10:56 pm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Feel sorry for you. You sound very unhappy and totally miserable. But you can’t apply what happened to you to anyone else’s situation. Tom Hanks was married when he fell in love with his costar Rita Wilson, divorced his wife, and they have been together almost 20 years. Paul Newman was married when he fell in love with his costar Joanne W, divorced his wife, with Joanne now over 50 years.

You have no direct knowledge as to Brad cheating. You have made that determination up out of the lies created by tabs to sell their trash as it fits what you believe happened based on your own experiences. Just because you believe something does not make it true.

Jen said Brad told her he had feelings for Angie, but Jen and Courteney Cox as well BOTH said he had not acted on those feelings. Brad was honest, and if Jen had cared enough for the marriage, she would have listened to him and taken him seriously. The act of his being honest was a signal that some big problems existed in that marriage. Jen ignored him, she herself said that she should not have worked as much, should have spendt more time with him, listened to him, travelled with him as he wanted to, and shared some of his interests but she did not. Lack of Children equalling a family was a big issue in that marriage. No man runs from a childless carefree marriage to a family with many children if children are not an issue. Jen herself has said the marriage was over in summer of 2004. Why they waited to announce it is their business.

One thing I agree with you is that the there must be true commitment for any relationship to work. And part of that true commitment is the determination to support your partner, compromise, share goals. Neither Brad nor Jen demonstrated true commitment to one another, so if that is what you define as cheating then they BOTH cheated the other of having true commitment. That is the truth you refuse to see.

You unfairly place all the blame for a failed marriage on one person, when failure is shared 50-50. You also refuse to accept that some people are not compatible and should never have been in a relationship, much less married.

loving life. @ 04/24/2008 at 11:29 pm

Yeah, ok…whatever you say.

dianad1968 @ 04/24/2008 at 11:34 pm

Hell, if he stayed with the albatross for seven years, when they had nothing in common, and accomplished nothing together, do you really think he is not going to do everything in his power to nurture and maintain his relationship with Angie , his love and mother of his children? Please.

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 11:57 pm

205 no so not true @ 04/24/2008 at 11:26 pm ,Excellent post!

Sometimes I imagine all the exes of Brad such Jennifer, Gwynet etc. and his present ladylove Angie will be on the situation just like how the Ms. Universe during the Question-and-Answer portion is conducted, only with a twist.

The scenario is like this:

All of them are invited in a big show (televised world-wide) but each of them had no idea that other women are also invited. They are on the stage but they can’t see & hear one another as there are sound-proof booths for each of them.

The only point of entry & exit are each booth’s front & back doors which are made of glass. Only the host, audience & judges can see & hear them.

Variety of questions from all sorts of topic will be directed at them by a panel of judges representing from all walks of life. For every question, each of them will answer one at a time & be given reasonable time to answer.

Now, I wonder, who among Brad’s past & present women will come up with sensible/ intelligent answers, or with stupid answers, or with no anwers at all.

Who & what do you think??!

loving life @ 04/25/2008 at 1:11 am

neer.. that’ actually a pretty good question and since you said that the questions would be of a variety I honestly do not know who would come across as most intelligent. I guess it would depend on the question. AJ certainly seems to know a bit about foreign law/policy, that kind of stuff but keep in mind, she did drop out of high school. JA is a college graduate so I’m assuming she picked up some knowledge along the way of some subjects. I know little about GP or any of the other ladies Brad has dated. But I do think you post a good question. But a question that will bring out a lot of nastiness in people though.

165 To lulu @ 04/24/2008 at 10:00 pm
====
Stop your delusion that Brad was still in love with fishstick and Maniston, he dump those two ass 10 yrs and 3 yrs. ago, and never look back. those were his worst 2 nightmares in life.
So what ! if he does wrote poem to maniston while still together. we did the same crazy things when in love with our first bf , 2nd bf. we thought they are the one until things get sour. and we move on to the next relation. no big deal.
He told Diane Sawyer that the love with his X change shape. that means after all those years together with X, his love toward X change from love as a soulmate, to the love as a roommate, buddy or bedmate only.

dianad1968 @ 04/24/2008 at 11:34 pm #196, would you people just give it up already. Brad was always monogamous, and known for being one of the “good guys”. That is why those bi***es felt they could take him for granted. Now he has the real woman, and he knows it, so you better be prepared for them being together for a long, long time.

==========

EXACTLY.

If he can tolerate the whinny, selfabsorbed , manly looking X wife , childless marriage for 7 years. Then I had a lot of confidence on Brad and Angie ‘s relations.

Sexiest man with Sexiest Woman = OVERLOAD HOTNESS!!!

loving life @ 04/25/2008 at 1:11 am

____

Why must you lie? Angelina graduated when she was SIXTEEN.

dvl @ 04/25/2008 at 3:01 am
======
Was their any proof that Brad cheated. Jen bff Cox and Sherly Crow said he didn’t cheat. why can’t you believed them and instead believed what the tabloids told you .
Everyone agree marriage is a long term commitment but still 50 % of marriage in the western developed countries went kaput, 70-80% of celebrities marriage whether HW or in other part of the world end up in divource. cheat was half of the reason of failure and the other half was mutual, amicably split between the the two person involved.
In Brad past history, he never cheated his partner while in a commited relation, never did he cheated in that boring 7 yrs relation with his homely looking wife, ( Aniston is not a pretty woman) there’s a lot of prettier, younger, sexier girls in HW. if he want to cheat, doesn’t t need to wait that long.. that marriage was just not working, both want different thing in life, Brad want to settle down with kid while Maniiston was still not satisfied with her millions, fame and career. As proven after 3 yrs. look what they got and are persuing right now. Brad , 5 kids in 3 yrs time, Maniston, continuing famewhxring those butt, boob, twat, kept her carefree life style, signing one movie project after another.. that’s what she want ! Divorce is better-off for the two of them.

I think I posted this on a dead thread? So I’ll post here too because I’d really like this answered by those who think they have the right tell others how to live, insult people they don’t know, etc. I may check back or not. Depends on how I feel. Anyway, here goes…

Let me ask what might be 2 stupid questions…

1) Do some of you people accuse TOTAL STRANGERS of committing so-called sins & crimes with ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF WHATSOEVER for fun, or to add something to your lives that’s missing?

2) Would you have MORE RESPECT for a man who stays in a marriage telling his wife that he loves her, then goes behind her back & screws around; or a guy who says: “I’m in love with someone else… we’ll separate for awhile & YOU can file for divorce… I’LL TAKE THE BLAME? There are guys who have done it all through their marriages for years/decades even… & some have KILLED their wives to go to the mistress, who didn’t even KNOW he was married!

Marriage is NOT meant to be a cage, a trap… When it’s known that 1 partner has for MANY YEARS made it known that he/she desperately wants children & the other wants to maybe wait awhile… The press hounds both people as to when it’s going to happen; long seperations between them; growing apart because priorties are changing…

I believe 1st marriages are harder to maintain than perhaps a 2nd. or 3rd. marriage because there is more of a chance that infatuation, sexual attraction (whatever you want to call it) was MISTAKEN for a dreamy “forever” kind of love. Dating, engagements are NOT really a way of knowing if a marriage is gonna LAST forever. Some do, I’m sure… but those are rare indeed.

One more thing (and I’ve said this before): Unless you LIVE with the person you self-righteously condemn for the sin of adultery & SEE THEM DOING IT — FIX YOUR OWN LIVES FIRST!

Once again I offer this prayer: “I hope to GOD NONE of you nasty so-called “people” live ANYWHERE NEAR ME.” You’d suck up to me to my face & to others, I’m sure, then turn around and badmouth us to others… But after awhile, word travels & your “games” are discovered.

NO-ONE LIKES HYPOCRITES! If some of you don’t know what it means – Get a dictionary & look up the definition.

Goodnight.

Oh my god he isgeorgous. Compare him to that self promoting who thinks I am so sexy BECKHAM, no contest. Brad is all man. THRU AND THRU, way up to his VOICE. No little girl voicey here. GO BRAD.

Please, will we ever leave this debate about Brad being unfaithful. It has been 3+ years, let a dead horse lie and move on to the present. The past comments about Brad and former relationships is why these stupid mags can continue to sell stupid false stories about the JP. Lets talk about the present. This talk of the past always happens when there is nothing in the news about the JP.
Fact! Brad is with Angie now with 4+ kids and happy. Leave it at that.

loving life @ 04/25/2008 at 1:11 am

===================================

I would say you know very little about Angie too, since you had no clue she graduated at the age of SIXTEEN from high school.

btw research is YOUR friend and let me suggest trying it sometime. :wink:

I thought that Brad was an environmentalist?

Motorcycles should be banned due to there carbon footprint.

“no so not true” and “rossy40″ what a great post. Could not have said it better than what you wrote.
Thanks JJ for keeping up with the gorgeous Brad.

IT SEEMS LIKE HE’S BEEN SPENDING ALOT OF TIME AWAY FROM THE WH**RE. THE ONLY TIME HE LOOKS HAPPY WHEN HE’S WITH HIS KIDS OR WHEN HE’S ALONE. EVERYTIME HES WITH HER THEY SEEM SO UNNATURAL AND FAKE

anoble, guli hugs to you both. vickifromtexas smile, glad to hear your dad is doing ok.
alia waving.

noone is delusional and see only what they want to see. So sad. Brad and Agnie will grow old together and lost of grandkids.

noone @ 04/25/2008 at 5:08 pm

You’ve been holding your breath for three years now waiting for them to break up, haven’t you? All that anoxia has destroyed your brain cells. You’d better take care of the three you have left or they’ll be measuring you for a room with rubber walls.

Vince said recently he’s friends with jen but since he’s not as hot as Brad,jen fans are not talking about Vince’s friendship with her or is it that they know that we are friends is xs just being civil.Why dont x fans read what Brad says after he says we are friend,he said he was thinking of the long term future meaning x was done.IT’S GOING TO BE FUN WATCHING BRAD AND ANGELINA PROVE YOU HATERS WRONG AGAIN.CANT WAIT

Vince not as good as Brad @ 04/28/2008 at 5:57 am #227

……..IT’S GOING TO BE FUN WATCHING BRAD AND ANGELINA PROVE YOU HATERS WRONG AGAIN.CANT WAIT.

=============================================

This is funny but it’s true.

MArranchella @ 07/05/2008 at 2:23 pm

hi,
does anybody know what bike he´s cruisin?

thanks,