Brad Pitt Peels Away on Orange Motorcycle

Brad Pitt Peels Away on Orange Motorcycle

Brad Pitt peels away on his new orange motorcycle on the way to a studio in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

Mr. Pitt, 44, also was seen riding on another bike on Tuesday.

Rumors are circulating that Brad is looking to purchase a unique eco-home in England according to Ecorazzi. The design is based off of a bee orchid where the unit will be producing more energy than its usage.

More pictures of Brad Pitt peeling away on his orange motorcycle after the jump…

brad pitt orange motorcycle 01
brad pitt orange motorcycle 02
brad pitt orange motorcycle 03
brad pitt orange motorcycle 04
brad pitt orange motorcycle 05
brad pitt orange motorcycle 06

Photos: Cousart-Ramirez-Rios/JFXOnline, Kevin Winter/Getty
Posted to: Brad Pitt

Getty
  • Heather Morris reveals the Glee song that used to make her cringe - US Weekly
  • How much will Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna get for their baby's first pics? - TMZ
  • Johnny Depp's alleged friend thinks Amber Heard is lying - Gossip Cop
  • Lea Michele and her boyfriend were seen on a date night - Just Jared Jr
  • Here's your first look at Fast 8 - Radar
  • This Justin Bieber selfie leaves little to the imagination - Huffington Post
  • Mariah Carey shows her assets in a sheer dress - Lainey Gossip
  • This Ghostbusters star has something to say to critics - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Ameena

Alexanderina @ 04/24/2008 at 8:40 pm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    How transparent is Tom PR machine? It is no coincidence that he will be on Oprah the very show he made a complete fool out of himself a few years ago… but you can bet your bottom dollar, there will not be a repeat of what happened last time. This appearance is a well orchestrated image repairing for Tiny Tom.

He will open the door to his mansion to Oprah and her minivan audience to show them just how “normal” he is. And of course he will present his robot wife and cute daughter, the picture of a wholesome family. Oprah being Oprah will avoid asking him any relevant questions, she will be fawning at how great Tom and his family are.

• anoble

credit: kk1 @ 04/24/2008 at 9:07 pm

excellent post :)

• vickifromtexas

anoble, congrats to your son. it will be fine, i have been through it twice and they really are more careful than we think. = )

• guli

Thanks Jared for the new thread!!!

Hello BAMZS Fans!

Holy cr@p– these FEW idiots are really losing it. Best to ignore them until I leave for my extended vacation and take a few of them with me :lol:

senior–I keep on missing you ((waving)) my jury duty is almost over :-) so I’ll be around more.

Mondo Bongo–how have you been lady? I’ll send you an email.

anoble—CONGRATULATIONS to your son….Hmmmm do you live in Columbus???? Don’t worry ….in a month my daughter will be out and about driving and I’ll give out the same warning shout :lol: I hope they never drive on the same road :lol:

Here is a great new video…

OK, time to catch up…BRB

• legs

he’s got a nice bike.

• Andrómeda

A quick hello to all the fans!!. Hope everybody is fine.
    Thanks JJ for the new thread. The new bike is cool!!

• anoble

vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 9:39 pm

————————————————————
    hey Vicki, I know he is a good driver (the trooper who gave the test even told me that) at least I didn’t cry this time, when my daughter got hers I cried when she left the driveway the first time by herself. I worry more about some of the other idiots out on the roads.

alia – he knows not to make mama noble worry too much – he was home with a minute to spare. :D

• de Cosmos

question @ 04/24/2008 at 6:54 pm…
    What kind of bike is it?

————————————-
    I think it is a custom bike from Jesse Rooke:

• lulu

anon-must @ 04/24/2008 at 8:51 pm
    I really believe that what Brad has with Angie is his first and only serious realistic grownup lovematch and that both of them appear determined to give it their all, no matter what they have to do.
    ———-
    Exactly ! never see him that contend , happy and settle before.
    I always think he was just another shallow and frivolous HW celebrities back then with his X wife and X fiancee. Goodlooking couple but dumb ,with out depth, selfish and materialistic couples. My perception of him totally change after getting together with Angie, he got my respect now!

• sprite

anoble @ 04/24/2008 at 9:03 pm
    Awww-congrats to your son! You will feel like that for many of his “drives”, short or long. My niece is 19 and I still sometimes hold my breath driving with her. And she is a good driver, but I will always be cautious, “worrying” about her.Probably how you feel with your youngest, and a boy just starting to drive.
    Vicki-I am still praying for “Benny”. I ‘m postive all the good wishes going his way, and there are many here, will help.

Shout out to all the regulars, guli, I am glad to see “your flamingo” is flying again! How is she doing “finally” without the cast?

• anoble

Andrómeda @ 04/24/2008 at 9:44 pm
    Hello back at you – hope all is well

guli @ 04/24/2008 at 9:40 pm

anoble—CONGRATULATIONS to your son….Hmmmm do you live in Columbus???? Don’t worry ….in a month my daughter will be out and about driving and I’ll give out the same warning shout I hope they never drive on the same road

———————————————-
    LOL – no worries – we are over an hour north-west of Columbus so you should be safe, we sometimes come to visit my daughter and shop but I will give you some warning. :D

• irma

hi senior, how are you hope all is well.
    anoble, I was a nervous wreck when my youngest one started driving for the first time & still is nervous everytime he goes out & drive. Just remind him that he has to share the road to other drivers & be patient . He will be fine, I’m sure.
    vickifromtexas, how’s your dad today? Tell him so many Brangelina fans are worried & think of him a great deal.
    I do really miss seeing Brad & Angie having their dinner date once in a while. I’ve seen Angie’s video talking on the cell phone while her suv was parked, it says taken Yesterday, no papz were able to take pictures or knew where she was going. She was not behind the wheels, she got her driver, with that big baby bump, I will not dare to drive .
    Waving to MF, guli, anustin, gena, Felinelilly, Andromeda,Bailey , Alexanderina (where are you?) & to all the regulars. Hope to have new thread of Angie tomorrow, really miss seeing her & the kids. Seeing Brad is just like seeing Angie but still misses her. God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s. Goodnight nice ladies. See you all tomorrow.

• vickifromtexas

sprite, thank you, you are so sweet. i know that prayers are so important and i appreciate them more than i can say. God bless you. = )

• anoble

sprite @ 04/24/2008 at 9:52 pm

Thank you for the support. He was so proud and excited and I was standing there in the DMV just thinking what happened to my little baby boy.

• To lulu

• zen

Papa PITT, Always GORGEOUS and HOT.

• anoble

irma @ 04/24/2008 at 9:56 pm
    I looked at your pictures – they are adorable, thank you for sharing them.

• vickifromtexas

irma, thank you for your support, it means so much to me. i do tell my dad when i go to see him about friends and family praying for him and i also include the people on here that have extended themselves. i know the importance of prayer and i am so touched by the thoughfulness. God bless you. = )

• http://msn Gena

To lulu

What poems? Do you evidence?

Brad and Angie are and will be together becuase they have a common goal. Don’t know people try to make them perfect, they are just living their life. And by the way it is their life! We all must remember that it is THIER LIFE. We get a little glimpse of it every now and then.
    They are very unique!

• anustin

just love licking those leather seat right after he got off! smell he’s effin far.tz!

• Andrómeda

hi anoble!!, how are you?. i´m sure your son is and will be very responsable. Congrats to him. I agree with you about worrying more about some of the other idiots out on the roads.
    hi irma!!, i miss Angie and the kids too!!

• irma

Hi alia
    hi carolina.
    anoble & vickifromtexas, I’m glad you were able to see the pictures of my g-sons, they are sweet boys, gives me joy & happiness.
    I really have to say goodnight. See you all tomorrow.
    God bless. Take care ladies.

• zen

bdj (8) at 6:28 pm

Wow, beautiful commercial Brad is sooo Gorgeous.

• anustin

hello all on board!cant sleep!papa pitt keepz licking my toes!

• anoble

# 172 irma @ 04/24/2008 at 10:12 pm
    Irma, I left a comment on the one with the little girl sitting on the alligator. That was the same alligator farm that we went to and I have a picture of my two kids with it, my son has his head in it’s mouth. :D

• the real lou

165 To lulu @ 04/24/2008 at 10:00 pm ,You have alot to learn about life.Angelina is the FIRST woman Brad has had that shares his vision in life.The two previous feed him lip service.Midlife crisis,I don’t think so.If you have a problem with Angelina well that’s to damn bad.Guess what it’s not your life it’s Brad’s!

• anustin

the man really luvs he’s bikes,may thinks it’s anjie,laying and he’s driving.eeewwww..nite and day?delicious!

• Andrómeda

have to go. good night everybody!!. Take care.
    Tomorrow is friday…Yes!!!

• guli

Hello– lulu-Andro, Alex, real lou, irma, vicki, anon ((waving))

Sprite–thanks for asking and it’s great to hear from you! Well Flamingo is doing GREAT but she still has a slight limp b/c her leg lost so much muscle but she works at it everyday and now is doing in-car lessons so that she can get her license….which leads me to..

anoble—-isn’t it funny you watch them grow up and accomplish many things but when they start to drive it dawns you that they have really grown up! I knew you didn’t live here but some of the posters kept on asking you about Columbus and I thought maybe I was wrong :oops:
    OK, here is the deal if you agree….if noble and flamingo might drive at the same time in Columbus, they have to come to JJ’s an exchange emails to let each other know, which probably will be in minutes … ROTFLMAO :lol: OK, that wasn’t nice I just could’t help myself. I’ll be nice :roll:

• alia

hiya irma and guli :)

• vickifromtexas

# 165 To lulu @ 04/24/2008 at 10:00 pm I really think that Brad has loved many times in his life and each time has been intense. He really loved Gwen – was heart broken. Probably would have stayed with her for his life if she had not left. Then he really loved Jennifer. Have you seen the poems he wrote her and whow he talked about her. However he will try his best to make this relationship work because of the children. But i hope he doesn’t have a mid-life crises in a few years and find someone younger.
    ———————————————————————————————
    if he were just staying for the kids, he wouldn’t keep adding to the family and gleefully telling any and everyone how many more they are going to have. this man is so happy he is drunk with it. he looks at angelina like he is so besotted. you don’t have any valid points and you only make yourself look pitiful.

• the real lou

guli @ 04/24/2008 at 10:23 pm ,Hello Guli!

• http://justjared.com amalfi

To lulu @ 04/24/2008 at 10:00 pm
    _____________________________

oh STFU and go play in traffic

• vickifromtexas

guli, hello hope all is well with you. are you tired of jury duty or is it interesting?

• dianad1968

#165 To lulu, about a year ago, i saw an old boyfriend of mine who i was almost engaged to, and wondered what the hell i was thinking about back then. I am sure Brad feels the same way if or when he hears or sees anything that reminds him of the exes.

• anoble

guli @ 04/24/2008 at 10:23 pm
    LOL – I understand completely – it’s like once they are mobile, you lose a little more control over them. sorry for the confusion about where I am located, it just seems easier to say yes to the Columbus area than to explain exactly how far away and in what direction I really am. The nearest bigger city would be Lima or Findlay.

• fyi2

To lulu @ 04/24/2008 at 10:00 pm
    ***********************************************************************
    Brad has said that if he had a mid life crisis he had it in his 30′s. Why would he look for someone younger when Jen was older than GP. Brad did not fall in love with Angie because she was younger than jen, he fell in love because love happens and there is nothing you can do about it when it does (so said married Tom Hanks when he fell in love with Rita Wilson when they were co-stars).

You just ignore the almost 100% probability that he did not love jen in the way he loved GP, jen was a safe rebound from a broken heart. Brad did all he could to make the jen relationship work, but they did not share goals, they did not have a joint vision of life, they did not love each other as they must to make a relationship survive.

I don’t share your belief that Brad would still be with GP, she today is not the person he fell in love with, and he is not the person she loved but not enough. Brad is a much deeper person than GP was or is. Brad was strong enough to break up with GP when as she has admitted she “messed up” and was unfaithful. Brad walked away with a broken heart yes, but he walked.

Brad loves Angie more than he did both GP and jen together. Brad and Angie share the same goals, the same vision of what they want out of life, they have a huge amount of faith in each other and in their relationship. They have demonstrated the ability to compromise, they totally support each other. They have been battered from many sides for being together, and they have not moved one inch apart, in fact are closer than ever. Brad will move heaven and earth if he must do so to keep this family he and Angie have created together. He is in this for life.

• micro

@ “to lulu”

There were NO poems to Jen. Stop making things up.

Your hate has really aged you. You must be having an “old life” crisis.

• dianad1968

OT, I heard about Star Jones impending divorce, and although i feel badly for her, she brought on a alot of the ridicule on herself. And there is still the question of Al’s sexuality. When Rosie was asked for her thoughts on the matter, she said very cryptically that “sometimes people fool themselves”. Ouch!!

• juju

fyi2 @ 04/24/2008 at 10:33 pm

_____________________

Not just Brad, Angelina will do the same. They are obvious very committed to their relationship and their family. Their actions show it.

As for the future? We don’t know what the future holds, hopefully they’ll make it.

• vickifromtexas

dianad1968, there is a picture of her at a tennis match with dwayne wade. he is recently separated as well.

• the real lou

micro @ 04/24/2008 at 10:34 pm ,He did write the poems.This was before the relationship started to go bad.Which my guess would be 2 years into the marriage.

• lylian

Gena @ 04/24/2008 at 10:08 pm

Here is a sample of the poems in Haiku (you know Brad likes Japanese aesthetics don’t you)

My love Jen,
    Surpasses
    Your chin.

Or another one:

Laying down beside you,
    Sun, warmth and
    Perfume of tanning cream.

or another one:

intimate candlelight,
    silence,
    but for the crunch of your jaws
    over the zone salad…

• soopx

new thread.

• the real lou

191 vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 10:48 pm,Dwayne Wade is separated from his wife?

• loving life

As much as I admire Brad Pitt…isn’t he the one who said that we are not meant to love another person for the rest of our lives? I didn’t get the impression that it applied to GP and JA only. I think he meant it in a general way. Meaning that would also apply to his current love interest, AJ as well. Brad Pitt is a cheater. He cheated on JA. He can sugar coat it all he pleases but he took the vows and then broke them. Anyone on here who has been married for any length of time knows that the infatuation stage wears off and then it is true commitment that keeps you with another. Will AJ be any different from the past loves of his life??? I seriously doubt it.

• magnolia

hey guys, there was awesome selection of new pics of Angelina Jolie coming out of a car in a canary yellow dress in AL and I don’t know what happend to them?
    Just Jared, I am confused what happend to the pics? why did you put them up and then take them down?
    I wanted to comment on them,
    well anyways, she look gorgeous, I love it whe she wears color.
    She suprises me because she usually wears really understated colors and then she will put on the brightest color out there,
    but either way it all look HOT!!
    More power to the beautiful woman.

• guli

Hi alia—thank you for the great links you have been providing. Carolina–you too if you are around :-) Hello also to dianad1968, ameena, micro, fy2…

the real lou– hi back at you lady… you have been on a roll lately, keep it up! I try to catch up late at night. I find it amusing when I’m not caught up in the convo how easy it is to see thru the trolls. Like today, all you have to remember is who hates Brad and always said loves WS. Then there is the other one who hates Angie but loves Brad! These ding-dongs have been here for a long time and have a twisted and weird agenda JMHO :lol:

anoble–I know what you mean. My younger son is in Athens and its hard to explain where when people ask me, so I always say a little over an hour away from Columbus :lol: Anyhoo, really , congrats and good luck.. your little boy is growing up!

Vicki–re jury duty..hmm can’t say much but all I can say is; it’s a little more interesting than I ever imagined which is the reason it might last longer than the usual two weeks.. How is your Dad doing? You know my prayers are always with you.

• the real lou

# 196 loving life @ 04/24/2008 at 10:56 pm ,You fake fan’s are really something.How twisted to pretend to be fan just to insult someone!

• dianad1968

vicki, the funny thing is, apparently they have been living apart for about one year, and the tabs knew nothing, but they keep lying about Brad and Angie breaking up. This just goes to show how they make things up, because they know squat.