Brad Pitt Peels Away on Orange Motorcycle

Brad Pitt Peels Away on Orange Motorcycle

Brad Pitt peels away on his new orange motorcycle on the way to a studio in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

Mr. Pitt, 44, also was seen riding on another bike on Tuesday.

Rumors are circulating that Brad is looking to purchase a unique eco-home in England according to Ecorazzi. The design is based off of a bee orchid where the unit will be producing more energy than its usage.

More pictures of Brad Pitt peeling away on his orange motorcycle after the jump…

brad pitt orange motorcycle 01
brad pitt orange motorcycle 02
brad pitt orange motorcycle 03
brad pitt orange motorcycle 04
brad pitt orange motorcycle 05
brad pitt orange motorcycle 06

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 910 » Show All

Good evening to the JP’s fans on this lovely Thursday evening.
jared thanks for the new thread, I miss Angie and the children
but glad they’re having time away from the paps. Hi to irma vickifrtexas
and any other ladies or as the girls say (carolina alia) hi to the regulars smile.
guli I read your shout out on the last thread, thank you, anoble
plans to celebrate with us. I can’t believe how big the kids are getting.
Shiloh is almost 2, well everyone continue to enjoy this thread and a lovely evening to all.

Fans, please do not answer the crazy people trying to create animosity between Tom and Will versus Brad.

Tom, Will and his friends, are in a different world. Besides, this is a Brad thread, go talk about them to their threads, they need the hits!

Alexanderina @ 04/24/2008 at 8:40 pm

# 67 OT/Tom is desperate @ 04/24/2008 at 7:44 pm

hmmmmmm interesting the last time he was on Oprah he made a fool of himself and show the world that he is really a nutjob by jumping on her couch and acting crazy. I wonder what he is going to do this time for an encore, maybe he might run through her audience doing that crazy laugh of his
+++++++++++++++++++++
:lol: the little tiny tom

OT/Tom is desperate @ 04/24/2008 at 8:44 pm

Alexanderina @ 04/24/2008 at 8:40 pm

NO he will try to paint a picture of an all american great family man. But it won’t work, he will mess up, he can’t help it. He is trying too hard.

from Larry King @ 04/24/2008 at 8:45 pm

KING: Well, tabloids are often wrong and in this case they could have fooled me. She is very much in love with him. I had a nice conversation with her while he was speaking to the crowd. And then of course she`s totally committed to his involvement in this and he`s committed to hers. I would say they`re very much in love, very much co-parenting. I think they`re a terrific couple.

Anoble, when you get this, please don’t send anything to the address i typed in my email until tomorrow, ok? Thanks :smile: . I’ll let you know. Talk to you later, i’m off.

LMAO @ 04/24/2008 at 8:40 pm LMAFOOO @ 04/24/2008 at 8:26 pm
++++++++++++++++++
I am not American. so your english is perfect, you still are idiot.

===============================

LMAO You sound like Ivan Drago, B#tch! “I must break you”! STFU

anon-must @ 04/24/2008 at 8:51 pm

How many other celebrity couples are joined at the hips the way Brad and Angelina have been?

the constant togetherness, the kids, the frequent visits with his family, his protectiveness, taking turn in filming movies , and sharing interests and goals in life.

Brad has always been supportive and committed when in love but with Angie he has taken this to a whole other ramped up level.

I really believe that what Brad has with Angie is his first and only serious realistic grownup lovematch and that both of them appear determined to give it their all, no matter what they have to do.

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 8:53 pm

129 OT/Tom is desperate @ 04/24/2008 at 8:44 pm ,Come on give Tommy a break,lol.He’s just trying to get his career back on track.I mean who would have thought jumping on a couch could do so much damage.

anon-must @ 04/24/2008 at 8:59 pm

Another example of Brad/Angie are joined at the hips:-

Brad flew to Chicago to get his family settled an then flew back for jury duty. He could have just stayed in LA and met up with them after his jury duty requirements were met. But no being the man he is and we have seen this with him time after time. He brought along his mother for help, got them settled and only then did he fly back to LA. He loves and adores Angie and he loves his family and that is what has the haters panties in a bunch.

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 8:59 pm

130 from Larry King @ 04/24/2008 at 8:45 pm ,I just love the part in the interview when Larry asked Brad how many childern he wanted.Brad had this big a*s grin and said “we are just getting started.”

LMAFOOO, you STFU. idiot.

Alexanderina @ 04/24/2008 at 9:01 pm

# 129 OT/Tom is desperate @ 04/24/2008 at 8:44 pm

Alexanderina @ 04/24/2008 at 8:40 pm

=====================================================
you know I can see him definitely going that route, and trying to show himself as the perfect husband and father, but like you said it won’t fly, cause most people will always see him as nothing but a nut and a crazy one at that.

Alexanderina @ 04/24/2008 at 9:02 pm

# 128 damn @ 04/24/2008 at 8:43 pm

:lol:

Good Evening BAMPZSville

waves to the real lou, anustin, senior, Felinelilly and “the regulars”

Thanks Jared for the new thread – I just love a man on a motorcycle :D

OT – to all the OHIO drivers out there – please, please be careful, there is a new noble driver on the road and mama noble is stressing. :)

OT/Tom is desperate @ 04/24/2008 at 9:03 pm

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 8:53 pm 129 OT/Tom is desperate @ 04/24/2008 at 8:44 pm ,

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Actually I like him as an actor. I think that the couch thing was made too much of. What has hurt him has been the whole Scientology issue, and in general, the whole movie star world has changed. Blogs make instant news out of what is not important, and the tabs have lied to get sales. Tom just had this tornado hit him. He is very thin skinned as compared to Brad and others, and has over reacted too much in my opinion. Now he is going on a crusade that may backfire. I would like to see him succeed but I doubt he will.

credit: kk1 @ 04/24/2008 at 9:07 pm

Angelina and Brad are totally together and happy now, have managed somehow in the crazy world they inhabit to form a tightknit family with three children, travel the world together as a family, and somehow coordinate their professional work obligations with their humanitarian interests.

Angelina is excelling at motherhood, Brad is excelling at fatherhood, and they are both hands on parents who do not leave their children to be raised by a nanny 99% of the time as many do.

They also find ways to treasure each other one on one on a regular basis, not neglecting or ignoring each other’s wants and needs. Both look at each other as if the other is their sun and moon and all the planets in one person. They are in physical contact constantly connecting with each other, even if only walking together or sitting near one another. Their bodies lean toward one another as if magnets.

Angelina is demonstrating that her family comes first in her life, then her humanitarian work, and then maybe movie roles, which has turned some people’s view of her upside down. Brad is demonstrating that he is supportive of Angelina, both in their family life, professionally as with Plan B producing AMH, and with her humanitarian issues and interests which he now shares as Angelina shares his. They both radiant contentness and fulfilled lives. They both seem to have thrown all of themselves, invested all they have into making their relationship all that it can be.

anoble @ 04/24/2008 at 9:03 pm

____________________________________________________
hi anoble !
lmao about ur son :D
even though i live 2 hrs. away; I’ll be careful when driving
you never know w/ teenagers ;)

alia @ 04/24/2008 at 9:00 pm

excellent video – thank you :D

Jared is funny. “Tom Cruise – More Couch Jumping on Oprah”

alia @ 04/24/2008 at 9:11 pm
hi anoble !
lmao about ur son
even though i live 2 hrs. away; I’ll be careful when driving
you never know w/ teenagers
—————————————————
Hey girl, he just passed his test at 4pm and he is out on his first alone trip (just to a friend’s house) He is to be home in 12 min. My hands have been shaking since he left. :)

the real lou @ 04/24/2008 at 9:21 pm

142 OT/Tom is desperate @ 04/24/2008 at 9:03 pm ,I have watched a Tom Cruise movie or 2,so I have no problem with him.Do I find him annoying at times?Yes,but hey I have the choice to scroll past him/turn the channel etc. I wish him luck on his comeback.

credit: kk1

That’s lovely.. Thank You for reposting that…
kk1 If You are out there.. You are missed here at jj…. :=)

anoble @ 04/24/2008 at 9:19 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
aww; don’t you worry….i’m sure he’s a good driver
lol @ 12 min…like you’ve got it down exactly when he needs to be home

that’s good though/ I would be the same way if I had a teenager or when I do…
you seem like a really great mum :)

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 910 » Show All