Brad Pitt Peels Away on Orange Motorcycle

Brad Pitt Peels Away on Orange Motorcycle

Brad Pitt peels away on his new orange motorcycle on the way to a studio in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

Mr. Pitt, 44, also was seen riding on another bike on Tuesday.

Rumors are circulating that Brad is looking to purchase a unique eco-home in England according to Ecorazzi. The design is based off of a bee orchid where the unit will be producing more energy than its usage.

More pictures of Brad Pitt peeling away on his orange motorcycle after the jump…

brad pitt orange motorcycle 01
brad pitt orange motorcycle 02
brad pitt orange motorcycle 03
brad pitt orange motorcycle 04
brad pitt orange motorcycle 05
brad pitt orange motorcycle 06

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 » Show All

Alexanderina @ 04/24/2008 at 8:40 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How transparent is Tom PR machine? It is no coincidence that he will be on Oprah the very show he made a complete fool out of himself a few years ago… but you can bet your bottom dollar, there will not be a repeat of what happened last time. This appearance is a well orchestrated image repairing for Tiny Tom.

He will open the door to his mansion to Oprah and her minivan audience to show them just how “normal” he is. And of course he will present his robot wife and cute daughter, the picture of a wholesome family. Oprah being Oprah will avoid asking him any relevant questions, she will be fawning at how great Tom and his family are.

credit: kk1 @ 04/24/2008 at 9:07 pm

excellent post :)

vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 9:39 pm

anoble, congrats to your son. it will be fine, i have been through it twice and they really are more careful than we think. = )

Thanks Jared for the new thread!!!

Hello BAMZS Fans!

Holy cr@p– these FEW idiots are really losing it. Best to ignore them until I leave for my extended vacation and take a few of them with me :lol:

senior–I keep on missing you ((waving)) my jury duty is almost over :-) so I’ll be around more.

Mondo Bongo–how have you been lady? I’ll send you an email.

anoble—CONGRATULATIONS to your son….Hmmmm do you live in Columbus???? Don’t worry ….in a month my daughter will be out and about driving and I’ll give out the same warning shout :lol: I hope they never drive on the same road :lol:

Here is a great new video…

OK, time to catch up…BRB

he’s got a nice bike.

Andrómeda @ 04/24/2008 at 9:44 pm

A quick hello to all the fans!!. Hope everybody is fine.
Thanks JJ for the new thread. The new bike is cool!!

vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 9:39 pm

————————————————————
hey Vicki, I know he is a good driver (the trooper who gave the test even told me that) at least I didn’t cry this time, when my daughter got hers I cried when she left the driveway the first time by herself. I worry more about some of the other idiots out on the roads.

alia – he knows not to make mama noble worry too much – he was home with a minute to spare. :D

de Cosmos @ 04/24/2008 at 9:46 pm

question @ 04/24/2008 at 6:54 pm…
What kind of bike is it?

————————————-
I think it is a custom bike from Jesse Rooke:

anon-must @ 04/24/2008 at 8:51 pm
I really believe that what Brad has with Angie is his first and only serious realistic grownup lovematch and that both of them appear determined to give it their all, no matter what they have to do.
———-
Exactly ! never see him that contend , happy and settle before.
I always think he was just another shallow and frivolous HW celebrities back then with his X wife and X fiancee. Goodlooking couple but dumb ,with out depth, selfish and materialistic couples. My perception of him totally change after getting together with Angie, he got my respect now!

anoble @ 04/24/2008 at 9:03 pm
Awww-congrats to your son! You will feel like that for many of his “drives”, short or long. My niece is 19 and I still sometimes hold my breath driving with her. And she is a good driver, but I will always be cautious, “worrying” about her.Probably how you feel with your youngest, and a boy just starting to drive.
Vicki-I am still praying for “Benny”. I ‘m postive all the good wishes going his way, and there are many here, will help.

Shout out to all the regulars, guli, I am glad to see “your flamingo” is flying again! How is she doing “finally” without the cast?

Andrómeda @ 04/24/2008 at 9:44 pm
Hello back at you – hope all is well

guli @ 04/24/2008 at 9:40 pm

anoble—CONGRATULATIONS to your son….Hmmmm do you live in Columbus???? Don’t worry ….in a month my daughter will be out and about driving and I’ll give out the same warning shout I hope they never drive on the same road

———————————————-
LOL – no worries – we are over an hour north-west of Columbus so you should be safe, we sometimes come to visit my daughter and shop but I will give you some warning. :D

hi senior, how are you hope all is well.
anoble, I was a nervous wreck when my youngest one started driving for the first time & still is nervous everytime he goes out & drive. Just remind him that he has to share the road to other drivers & be patient . He will be fine, I’m sure.
vickifromtexas, how’s your dad today? Tell him so many Brangelina fans are worried & think of him a great deal.
I do really miss seeing Brad & Angie having their dinner date once in a while. I’ve seen Angie’s video talking on the cell phone while her suv was parked, it says taken Yesterday, no papz were able to take pictures or knew where she was going. She was not behind the wheels, she got her driver, with that big baby bump, I will not dare to drive .
Waving to MF, guli, anustin, gena, Felinelilly, Andromeda,Bailey , Alexanderina (where are you?) & to all the regulars. Hope to have new thread of Angie tomorrow, really miss seeing her & the kids. Seeing Brad is just like seeing Angie but still misses her. God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s. Goodnight nice ladies. See you all tomorrow.

vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 9:57 pm

sprite, thank you, you are so sweet. i know that prayers are so important and i appreciate them more than i can say. God bless you. = )

sprite @ 04/24/2008 at 9:52 pm

Thank you for the support. He was so proud and excited and I was standing there in the DMV just thinking what happened to my little baby boy.

I really think that Brad has loved many times in his life and each time has been intense. He really loved Gwen – was heart broken. Probably would have stayed with her for his life if she had not left. Then he really loved Jennifer. Have you seen the poems he wrote her and whow he talked about her. However he will try his best to make this relationship work because of the children. But i hope he doesn’t have a mid-life crises in a few years and find someone younger.

Papa PITT, Always GORGEOUS and HOT.

irma @ 04/24/2008 at 9:56 pm
I looked at your pictures – they are adorable, thank you for sharing them.

vickifromtexas @ 04/24/2008 at 10:08 pm

irma, thank you for your support, it means so much to me. i do tell my dad when i go to see him about friends and family praying for him and i also include the people on here that have extended themselves. i know the importance of prayer and i am so touched by the thoughfulness. God bless you. = )

To lulu

What poems? Do you evidence?

Brad and Angie are and will be together becuase they have a common goal. Don’t know people try to make them perfect, they are just living their life. And by the way it is their life! We all must remember that it is THIER LIFE. We get a little glimpse of it every now and then.
They are very unique!

just love licking those leather seat right after he got off! smell he’s effin far.tz!

Andrómeda @ 04/24/2008 at 10:12 pm

hi anoble!!, how are you?. i´m sure your son is and will be very responsable. Congrats to him. I agree with you about worrying more about some of the other idiots out on the roads.
hi irma!!, i miss Angie and the kids too!!

Hi alia
hi carolina.
anoble & vickifromtexas, I’m glad you were able to see the pictures of my g-sons, they are sweet boys, gives me joy & happiness.
I really have to say goodnight. See you all tomorrow.
God bless. Take care ladies.

bdj (8) at 6:28 pm

Wow, beautiful commercial Brad is sooo Gorgeous.

hello all on board!cant sleep!papa pitt keepz licking my toes!

# 172 irma @ 04/24/2008 at 10:12 pm
Irma, I left a comment on the one with the little girl sitting on the alligator. That was the same alligator farm that we went to and I have a picture of my two kids with it, my son has his head in it’s mouth. :D

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 » Show All