Carmen Electra Gets Engaged! (Again)

Carmen Electra Gets Engaged! (Again)

Carmen Electra has taken the next step with boyfriend/Korn guitarist Rob Patterson and is engaged according to People.

Carmen, 36, will be on her third marriage after being previously tied to basketball star Dennis Rodman and rocker Dave Navarro.

According to People’s source, “He told friends three days ago that he got engaged. The ring is a black diamond set in white diamonds.”
Rob, 37, popped the question over the weekend in Vegas, of course!

Congrats Rob and Carmen!

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

only her third marriage? ah that’s nuthin

FIRST !

Yeah i don’t really care i just
wanted to be first : ]

Alicia clara @ 04/24/2008 at 5:36 pm

wow she’s kinda scary on that pic

she has a resemblance to lauren conrad.

just me... @ 04/24/2008 at 5:51 pm

Oh poor girl, she still have faith!!!

somehow im not suprised…

i’m sure this one will last forever…..LOL

I used to think she was so pretty…. but now I see that she’s a “no talent” wonder who is overstaying her welcome in Hollywood. Another marriage. Might want a kid this time. If not, how strange. Thought Dave was the one.

ace tomato @ 04/24/2008 at 6:39 pm

Crap. Blind items really mess me up.

Carmen was Sext Messaging at DigitalFunTown .com

I didn’t even know she was seeing someone. Let’s hope this one will last.

Again… hopefully we don’t see another divorce..

Wait, I thought she was supposed to be in a big lesbian relationship with Joan Jett.Crap. Blind items really mess me up.
some mention a news on a site,Sugarmomamatch.com.it caters to successful and rich women seeking handsome and charming men. there are a lot of charming men joining in the site to find their real love.

I give this marriage about two years max and she’ll say, we grew apart, and we’ll be best friends. Which is a bunch of crap.

She-who-shall-not-be-named @ 04/24/2008 at 10:59 pm

I don’t think Carmen could find anyone better after all that gushing over her compatibility with Dave back in the dayz they taped their MTV reality series “Till death do us part”. I believed them so much as I drooled over the tv set. It will never be the same…

Rob Patterson is NOT in KoRn, he never was, he only played with them in 2004 for a short period of time when Brian (the original guitarist) left the band. He was shortly replaced by another guitarist, you can go to any KoRn website you want and you wont find anything on Rob Patterson.

AlessandraJordan @ 04/25/2008 at 1:13 am

Oh! PLEASE
it won’t last just like the last two marriages she had. =)

remember da truth @ 04/25/2008 at 5:50 am

I feel sorry for her. She built her career on being sexy, and that disappears. She has to find a man to marry to keep in the news.

no way thats crazy why do these girls marry these guys when all they do is waste money on a divorce 3 months later why not just date for a few years i dont get why they jump the gun all the time….

nice on the parenthetical again congrats on engagment!!!