Jennifer Garner Teams Up With Ricky Gervais

Jennifer Garner Teams Up With Ricky Gervais

Jennifer Garner chats with costar/director Ricky Gervais as she walks back to her trailer after shooting a scene for their new movie, This Side of the Truth, on Friday in Boston, Mass.

Here are some more quotes from her Self interview:

On getting wrinkles on her face: What do you mean? That hasn’t happened yet! No, every now and then I have a moment when I look in the mirror and go ‘Yep, I’m not 22′. Like after a night when I haven’t slept, for example. You don’t think it’s going to happen, and then you hit 30! I’m not freaked out by it, but, you know, if a lotion says age-reverse, I’m more likely to use it now than ever before. Might as well reverse.

On where to vacation over the summer: I love Hawaii. We don’t go somewhere every summer, but last year we had a long vacation in Kauai. Your whole energy just downshifts to a much more mellow place there. I stay as far from the phone and Blackberry as possible. It’s good to force yourself to do that. Whenever your family takes time out to be all together, it kind of has a golden glow when you look back on it. On those sailing vacations when I was a kid, it was hot and there was no wind and we were just sitting in the middle of the bay. But even those things — in retrospect, you think, Oh, we were all together. How beautiful.

jennifer garner ricky gervais 01
jennifer garner ricky gervais 02
jennifer garner ricky gervais 03
jennifer garner ricky gervais 04
jennifer garner ricky gervais 05
jennifer garner ricky gervais 06
jennifer garner ricky gervais 07

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Aw I love her. She’s adorable.

Can't Wait @ 04/25/2008 at 11:40 pm

This movie is going to kick ass!! Rciky Gervais is a genius. Thanks Jared for the pics of Jen, I know you’ve missed her too!!
I read an interview with Ricky recently and he said that he wrote Jen and Rob Lowe’s characters specifically for them before he even offered them the roles, the names of their characters are Jennifer McDougles and Rob Marlowe.
Jen looks great here but her dress would look better if it were shorter.

she’s soo beautiful & i like her outfit especially the dress….=)

she looks great and i love her new hair, very different!

WOw, 2 posts about Jen in one day, the haters and jealous people will go nuts, especially since they will sound wierd putting down her baby and marriage on this post since its about her work, which they cant even spin as a negative. But I’m sure they’ll find a way, right?

She looks so pale. almost white out by the dress. Run to Hawaii and get some sun, woman.

she has something special and that’s so attractive!

buckeyegurl @ 04/26/2008 at 3:04 am

I love Jen & the family. Love Ricky G too, can’t wait for the movie.

I hate the dress and the hair but she still looks pretty. This is a great interview. She sounds normal rather than too sweet or pretentious like some of the ‘normal’ sounding celebs.

lol hey you @ 04/26/2008 at 5:16 am

you’re right but the hell with them ;)
I can’t wait to see the movie!

Why Ben? Why this boring vanilla flavored starlet. You can do and deserve so much better than Jennifer Gardner.

^^^^ "benfan"^^^^ @ 04/26/2008 at 5:28 am

don’t call yourself a fan!!!
seriously…
I’m sure he doesn’t even want a fan who hates on his wife.

Jennifer is the best thing that happened to Ben. She has brought him stability and the adorable little Violet.

No Jennifer is not the best thing that’s happened to Ben, Violet is. Ben was doing ok before he met Jennifer, sure he made some mistakes like Lopez but that’s part of life we all stumble sometimes, nobody’s perfect.
I’m a fan of Ben always will be even if I don’t like some of his choices in woman, it’s a free country and my right to express my opinion. I don’t like Jennifer Garner anymore than I like Lopez she’s a bit of an improvement over her but not by much. To jennifer garner’s fans: grow up worship your hero , leave other alone and STFU.

^^^^ "benfan"^^^^ @ 04/26/2008 at 6:02 am

“To jennifer garner’s fans: grow up worship your hero , leave other alone and STFU.”

then WTF are you doing in her thread bashing her?! don’t come here to “worship” your “hero” .

^^^^ "benfan"^^^^ @ 04/26/2008 at 6:11 am

what do you mean : “Why Ben? Why this boring vanilla flavored starlet”

what do you expect of a mom of a 2 yo??? she is a normal person as anyone of us. what is she supposed to do? go out clubbing? drinking? do drugs? cheat? is that what you want for him.
she has good values and while you don’t like her looks or whatever he does so whats your problem???

Jen fans, are you all blind? What is so beautiful about her. She looks like a freakin’ man. Her head is as huge as Ricky Gervais. See picture #3.

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I find her the cutest actress ever I love her laugh and how she talks and how she acts she’s the best
and I think she’s beautiful 2 but thats not the main reason why i love her

Ricky Gervais is a comedic genius! And Jen I finally forgive you for taking Benny away from me.

I have my crotch set on Gerard Butler now. Look out!

“You don’t think it’s going to happen, and then you hit 30!”

Uh, Jen, you hit 30 eight years ago. And what’s up with the Jackie O look?

Ummm, it’s called “she’s doing a movie and is in costume/makeup”…

She is incredible! I love, love, love her. I hadn’t seen anything on her in a while…it’s nice to have some pics again. She looks great! :)

I go away for a few days and finally new pics! i’m so happyyyyyyyyyy
thanx JJ

BETSY SMITH @ 04/26/2008 at 12:21 pm

GUESS NO ONE READ HER SELF MAGAZINE ARTICLE SAYING THAT SHE NEVER GOES OUT IN THE SUN WITH OUT SUN SCREEN

AND THAT IS WHY VIOLET DOESN’T TAN OTHER BECAUSE SHE
ALSO USES A STRONG SUNSCREEN.. AS FOR JLO WHY CALL
YOURSELF A BENFAN IS YOU TALK ABOUT HIS EXCUSE ME ..
2004 IS WHEN THEY BROKE UP …BOTH ARE PARENTS AND BOTH
LOVE THEIR SPOUSES SO PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT JLO.
GOOD LUCK TO RICKY GERVIS…

Love this down to earth girl so very much.
And she’s the best thing ever happens to Ben no doubt.
Remember she was even on top of TC’s auditioning list.
I agree with TC this time, so rarely, I know, but you can really see this talented hard working actress.
Now let me revise. The really wonderful thing is for Ben and Jen to have another baby. Not that I don’t believe in only child, only that in most cases, siblings are a bless.

Question? @ 04/26/2008 at 1:35 pm