Jennifer Garner Shows Her Side of the Truth

Jennifer Garner Shows Her Side of the Truth

Jennifer Garner shoots scenes for her new movie, This Side of the Truth, on Thursday in Boston, Mass. (Husband Ben Affleck is a big Red Sox fan and one of her sisters lives in town.)

During a film break, Jen, 36, spent some mother-daughter bonding time with Violet, 2 1/2.

This Side of the Truth is a comedy set on an alternate Earth where no-one has ever lied, and stars Ricky Gervais (UK’s The Office) as a performer who tells the world’s first, coming to wield its power for personal gain. Gervais is also directing. Kudos to Jen for picking good movies–this seems like another winner!

The film has a star-studded cast complete with Rob Lowe, Jonah Hill, Tina Fey, Jeffrey Tambor, Jason Bateman and Patrick Stewart. Bateman starred in Juno with Garner. Tambor and Bateman worked on Arrested Development together.

jennifer garner this side of the truth 01
jennifer garner this side of the truth 02
jennifer garner this side of the truth 03
jennifer garner this side of the truth 04
jennifer garner this side of the truth 05
jennifer garner this side of the truth 06
jennifer garner this side of the truth 07
jennifer garner this side of the truth 08
jennifer garner this side of the truth 09

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
emma-australia @ 04/25/2008 at 12:57 am

Cutie!

Aw, adorable Violet :) I love her, so cute

emma-australia @ 04/25/2008 at 12:59 am

Hehe, that was the first time I’ve ever posted 1st.
Not that its important…

Just gorgeous!

Love Jen in her jammies!

Violet is the cutest hollywood baby. She’s getting so big! She always looks so happy. So great to see her out having fun with her mom!

stellar sophie @ 04/25/2008 at 1:01 am

ben you *******. show us you actually love your wife and kid!

That movie sounds really interesting. :)

Violet is such a cutie. I wonder where Ben is spending his time, not with his wife that’s for sure.

Jennifer looks really good but has lost a lot of weight.

YAY . . .they are back!!!!!! so happy

Jennifer looks beautiful and little Violet is such a cutie!

omg her little girl is so friggin CUTE

Adoring Fan @ 04/25/2008 at 1:25 am

Violet is growing like a weed. She is still so adorable. Did Jen cut her hair? It looks cute. Not to worry #’s 5 & 7, I have a feeling Ben is not far away. I bet that’s who little Miss Violet is smiling at. Love the Garner/Afflecks.

Violet is so cute!

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 04/25/2008 at 1:29 am

i thought violation was special looking – i just seen katie price & (the wannabe beckham) peter whogivesashit’s kid. now that fcuker’s special looking. lmao

she’s so cute, and growing so fast! she used to be a little baby and now she is beutiful girl.
we never see ben, having sometim with jenn and violet, thats weird

buckeyegurl @ 04/25/2008 at 1:55 am

Awwwww, I missed them!! Violet is soooo big! I’m glad to see them and Violet is such a cutie, she’s such a happy little girl. I think the movie sounds interesting as well. I think Jen is on a roll…

Both of them are cute…I’m so glad she keeps on working. I’m such a fan ever since ALIAS..

Wow what a cute girl Violet Affleck has turned out to be! Those dimples are to die for.

Jennifer seems so happy and relaxed.

the shiznack @ 04/25/2008 at 2:12 am

i loved Arrested Development so much it was the funniest show ever

even though i like Jason Bateman and Jeffrey Tambor, David Cross and Will Arnett were clearly the funniest on the show but Bateman and Michael Cera get all the roles

doubledisaster @ 04/25/2008 at 2:41 am

violet is the cutest hollywood baby!!!!!

Jen definitely looks better with bangs. I don’t think Violet is that cute, Matt Damon’s daughter is way more adorable.

Cute!!! I missed seeing Jen and Violet. I love them!!!

i missed them! wondered where they disappeared but thanks for the pix. they both look great and happy. i like jen’s hair- something different. and violet’s two front teeth are totally adorable!!

Bradforever @ 04/25/2008 at 4:48 am

Violet is so a little cutie!!!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I am so happy for seeing news pics of Jen and Violet, Vi is so big, and always smiling, I hope see more pics of them.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All