Lauren Conrad's Whole Food Frenzy

Lauren Conrad's Whole Food Frenzy

Lauren Conrad makes a quick stop at Whole Foods Market before visiting a friend’s house on Friday in Santa Monica, Calif.

New episode of The Hills is on this Monday @ 10PM ET/PT on MTV.

Has anyone been watching The Paper after The Hills? Editior-in-chief Amanda is fast becoming one of the most interesting reality TV stars to watch these days!

My throat is burning like the fires of a thousand suns…

lauren conrad whole foods 01
lauren conrad whole foods 02
lauren conrad whole foods 03
lauren conrad whole foods 04
lauren conrad whole foods 05

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

first!!!! yeaa love the hills

well maybe shes hungry!! who cares!! here ill do some PAP for ya!! this chick is Sext Messaging!! oooo write about this one:

Where is that dude. Jason

He’s a jealousy guy

She looks cute, Yep I watch the Paper, I love Amanda.

kara Fowler @ 04/25/2008 at 4:29 pm

lauren looks maaaaaaad… she must have read that “open letter” to her. and the paper is the best! amanda’s “new nose” is a major improvement.

kara Fowler @ 04/25/2008 at 4:29 pm

Heidi and Spencer are talking about the sex tape again! The article is on usweekly’s website.

Everything’s is scripted. Lauren befriend with Spencer’s sis to create drama or everybody will fall asleep within 5 minutes watching The Hills.

Nice to see Lauren shopping at Whole foods. I wish I had one around me.

Ah she’s so cute. I love her hair! Haha The Paper is one of the funniest reality shows I’ve seen! I was co-editor-in-chief of my high school newspaper but it was nothing like Amanda’s staff!

shes so cute
i luff her hair
its so straight and pretty

I love The Paper! It’s so funny!! Amanda is Great!

WHO MAKES THAT HANDBAG SHE IS CARRYING!

it’s gorgeous

and it’s good to see that Lauren doesn’t mind dressing down and just wearing jeans and a tshirt. IT takes about 5 seconds to grab a pair of sunglasses adn your handbag, so it doesn’t necessarily have to take that long to get dressed.

wasnt her hair just short???
she just got extensions!

Who the hell is this broad?

her hair looks amazing
so does she

Christina @ 04/25/2008 at 8:13 pm

dude can’t wait when Stephan shows up! He’s a hottie, they shouldve hooked up years ago. People wanted them to hook up in Laguna Beach, but they didnt so they should do it!

I love her hair color! It looks so good on her. I wish she would have kept her hair shorter for longer though. It seems like when celebs cut their hair they have to put the extensions back in! I like the short hair!

what is the big deal with this chick?

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 04/25/2008 at 9:26 pm

double chin fat ass is always doing nothing. loser

The hills rocks! @ 04/25/2008 at 9:33 pm

Love her style!

WHERE ARE HER FLIP FLOPS FROM???

I really need to get some flip flops like those!!

eddie jones @ 04/25/2008 at 11:50 pm

rumor has it she was talking to adrian rhodes on the cellphone.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All