Rumer Willis Has Fire From Within

Rumer Willis Has Fire From Within

Rumer Willis promotes her new horror film, From Within, at the 2008 Tribeca Film Festival on Friday in New York City.

Papa Bruce Willis (and and supermodel girlfriend Emma Heming) came out to support his eldest daughter.

Rumer described a typical slasher film as “all blood and gore, very little plot line. Usually you don’t have a chance to connect with the characters, but the great thing about this movie is that there’s a plot and you actually want the characters to survive.”

Ms. Willis also described her character, Natalie: “I think everyone feels ‘I’m misunderstood, nobody understands what I’m going through’ and I think there’s a universal quality that Natalie has, never feeling totally like you fit in.”

And here’s a short clip of Rumer on the set of From Within here.

10+ pictures inside of Rumer Willis at the 2008 Tribeca Film Festival…

rumer willis from within 01
rumer willis from within 11
rumer willis from within 12

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

damn shes ugly,she frickin ugly

she’s so ugly

Girl
You are not a star.
Why are you posing for photogs????
To Demi and Bruce…Get your daughter some help.

beentheredonethat @ 04/25/2008 at 10:27 pm

owe, my eyes hurt…but I’ll try to say something nice so that Matthew dude won’t beat me up…Rumer has a pretty smile.

rumer has finally gotten her some cheeks raise implaints, Good for her.

Poor girl is freakish

postwatcher @ 04/25/2008 at 10:58 pm

She is interesting.

Demi’s vanity has come back to her twofold.

CHIN. All I see is CHIN. : /

christ, even her 50 yr old mother looks better than she does. what a waste of skin

even her pinched nose is ugly

beentheredonethat @ 04/25/2008 at 11:23 pm

is she kinda like a prettier version of Ricki Lake?

Pretty Fugly Pleeeeeeease!

No more Rumer.

Nothing on Earth will ever make her glamorous. It only gets worse.

EEEEEeeeeeee!!!

now i know why bruce is single, no woman would want to reproduce with him after seeing his homely girls

just me... @ 04/25/2008 at 11:26 pm

She’s start gently to stolen the Lohan style!!!

I like the dress, I wanted buying similar… but I have big boob’s and it makes me look like a ***** and not at one classy girl!!! :(

she's a sell-out @ 04/25/2008 at 11:35 pm

God – I hate fake hair.

Poor girl, she is sooo not attractive. She really got the worst features of each of her parents and the result isn’t good.

Lill Lover @ 04/25/2008 at 11:40 pm

This is whats going to happen to Shiloh. Everyone thinks because you have two hot parents the children turn out to be attractive. Not so.

It’s so easy to say these awful things behind a computer isn’t it?

Would you like it if you or worse your kids were constantly made fun of for teheir looks which they had no control over?

why don’t u take a look at ur own faces, ur probably way uglier than Rumer

the girl has a slamming body (although not sexy, just fit)…but her head. My golly, i’d like to just chop it off!

humpty dumpty @ 04/26/2008 at 12:05 am

The Willis daughters must curse their father daily for their egg-heads and man faces.

I can just imagine it….”fcuk dad and his fcukin bald egg-head. fcukin a*shole passing on his fcukin ugly genes”

ITS POTATO HEAD!!!!, I FEEL SO BAD FOR HER THAT THE MAJORITY OF HER GENES, ARE FROM DADDY BRUCE ….AND IT DOESN’T SUITE HER NICELY … SHE SURE GOT THE **** END OF BTHE STICK …I MEAN SHE LOOKS LIKE BRUCE WILLIS IN HIS EARLIER YEARS IN DRAG!, TO BAD THE ONLY TRAIT SHE GOT FROM HER MAN IS THE BLACK HAIR :( OHWELL MY PREDICITION IS SHE’LL BE THE NEXT LILO , AND BE IN REHAB BY NEXT YEAR MAYBE EVEN PREGGO LOL , THERE’S NO HOPE FOR HER! GOD HIT HER WITH THE UGLY STICK!

Rumer looks a lot better with long hair, it hides her large chin. Is it possible for her to get her chin reduced?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All