Hugh Jackman Gives Goodbye Kisses

Hugh Jackman Gives Goodbye Kisses

Dressed in his pajamas and walking around barefoot, Hugh Jackman says an early morning goodbye to his wife Deborra Lee Furness as she leaves Sydney, Australia on Sunday for a trip overseas.

Son Oscar, 7, and daughter Ava, 2, also joined the couple on the sidewalk outside the family house for cuddles and kisses before mommy left.

Hugh helped the driver of the car with the suitcase before waving his wife off.

10+ pictures inside of Hugh Jackman giving goodbye kisses…

hugh jackman kiss 01
hugh jackman kiss 02
hugh jackman kiss 03
hugh jackman kiss 04
hugh jackman kiss 05
hugh jackman kiss 06
hugh jackman kiss 07
hugh jackman kiss 08
hugh jackman kiss 09
hugh jackman kiss 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

first?HE IS HOT AND SWEET !

wow i havent seen them kiss in forever. how cute is hugh

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 04/27/2008 at 4:36 pm

isn’t hugh to old to be kissing his mom on the lips?

isn’t she too old for him?

just me... @ 04/27/2008 at 4:59 pm

Oooooh he’s so cute….love him!!!!!

Hugh seems like a such a great gay all around. Can’t wait for the new Wolverine movie!

His wife totally looks like Melanie Griffith without the fakelips.

awww… hugh is so sweet , I love him so much,he is very cute,I would like to find a man like him, deb is a very lucky lady.

Don’t you all get sick of posting the same crap each time photos of Hugh and his wife appear? (# 3, # 7, #9)

Sweet photos, but I wish the paparazzi would not hang around outside Hugh’s home (or any other celeb’s home). Invasion of privacy.

Sweet kiss! I strongly suggest you view more at B L A C K W H I T E K I S S .C O M if you love chatting, if you are single and want to find cute girls…

Catherine @ 04/27/2008 at 5:24 pm

Is his curly haired son adopted? Don’t remember exactly how it is. Cause that boy looks just like Hugh Jackman, in the facecut. Stunning. The boy should do some modeling.

Who’s the cutie holding the baby? Nanny?

OK, she is incredibly lucky to have Hugh, and I am sure he is incredibly lucky to have her. It’s refreshing to see genuine love between two people.

I’ll have what she’s having!!!

I love all the pictures but I agree that having photographers take your picture taken at your front porch is a bit much. I’m torn between loving the pictures and wishing they would be given more privacy. Picture #5 is especially sweet.

Great to see a good celebrity couple who are not deprived for attention =).

Where did he get a black child–is he adopted?

Wait a sec—mommy is going away and leaving daddy with that hot looking nanny? Well, he should be just fine.

What a lovely couple. And lovely children as well.

hugh jackwoman @ 04/27/2008 at 7:57 pm

NO NO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
妳親這個老女人幹麻阿

ANONYMOUS @ 04/27/2008 at 8:14 pm

I think i saw him kissing the hot nanny 2 weeks ago @flynet.com!!

original jpf @ 04/27/2008 at 8:30 pm

I find it seriously fascinating how much Hugh and his son look a like. They share IMO a resemblance that would never have me question if they were related if I didn’t already know the child was adopted.

jpf