Mon, 28 April 2008 at 1:07 pm
Brooke Hogan is a Bikini Babe
- Brooke Hogan is still on vacation
- Jennifer Love Hewitt doesn’t want to be a summer bride.
- Jennifer Tilly is still hot
- Is Denise Richards still one hot mama?
- Happy Britney should make you smile.
- Mila Kunis is looking hot in InStyle
- Amy Winehouse might be getting a divorce
- Nicole Richie and baby take in rock show
- Reese Witherspoon gets with the times.
- Geri Halliwell celebrates her new book
- You too can look totally rad in plaid.
- The NY Times looks at the young gay newlywed game
- Six things that suck about Coachella
- Michelle Trachtenberg takes on Manhattan
- Getting Richie with it. Na na na na na na.
- Weekend Box Office Totals: 1. “Baby Mama,” $18.3 million, 2. “Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay,” $14.6 million, 3. “The Forbidden Kingdom,” $11.2 million, 4. “Forgetting Sarah Marshall,” $11 million, 5. “Nim’s Island,” $4.5 million.
- Former Seinfeld star Jason Alexander, aka George, will be a guest judge on Thursday’s episode of Step It Up & Dance. Seriously?
- A devoted Clay Aiken fan has been seen in the Spamalot audience more than 40 times. When an actor asked her why she was so into Clay, she told him, “He is the Savior.”
- Guillermo del Toro has signed on to direct the big screen adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien‘s The Hobbit and its sequel. New Line is overseeing development and will manage production with Warner Bros. distributing domestically in late 2011.
Just Jared on Facebook