Gwyneth Paltrow Runs Into Letterman

Gwyneth Paltrow Runs Into Letterman

Gwyneth Paltrow runs into the the Ed Sullivan Theatre in workout clothes (pictured below) to tape her appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman on a rainy Monday afternoon in New York City.

The 35-year-old shoe fetishist was later seen leaving Letterman sporting a more polished look including a pair of Christian Louboutin booties.

“I [am] so happy people are loving it,” Gwyn recently said about her new superhero flick, Iron Man. [People] are getting so excited about it, but the truth is that the experience was so wonderful, and such a happy, happy time. That’s really why I’m so happy that I did it. The idea that there could be another one, and we could get our little family back together — it would be great.”

Tune in tonight to watch Gwyneth Paltrow on Letterman!

gwyneth paltrow late show david letterman 01
gwyneth paltrow late show david letterman 02
gwyneth paltrow late show david letterman 03
gwyneth paltrow late show david letterman 04
gwyneth paltrow late show david letterman 05
gwyneth paltrow late show david letterman 06
gwyneth paltrow late show david letterman 07
gwyneth paltrow late show david letterman 08

Credit: Doug Meszler; Photos: SplashNewsOnline, Humberto Carreno/Startraksphoto.com
Posted to: Gwyneth Paltrow

Getty

holy **** she’s lost so much weight, she’s so thin

She’s always been thin though- must be all her working out with Madonna’s trainer to give her that look. Nice shoes!

ASHI JIJI @ 04/28/2008 at 7:28 pm

THANKS JJ !! LOVE HER STYLE :):):)

Who much again is this site getting for promoting her?

Why even post these? She’s not wearing that on Letterman?

Love you. @ 04/28/2008 at 7:59 pm

She looks better than Jennifer Aniston no phoney surgery for Gweneth,she has oscar.Also she is good actress.She looks excellent,not like Chin jen.she does not have that leathery shiny orange face.

nice legs, shame about her face

she’s looking worse than ever….

Why so many photos of this tranny?

Jogging into Letterman? She is taking this fitness thing a bit too far.

Is Robert Downey Jr going to be on too?

the short skirts are getting old

The shoes are fierce but the one-tone look has been done to death.

i love comics @ 04/28/2008 at 8:25 pm

I hope as Robert Downey Jr makes the talk show rounds that his every f*art and shoe change is this lovingly detailed.

She looks like a man in bad drag.

I like Gwyneth Paltrow she’s not very beauitful but something about her is sexy and attractive

She is copying Madonna, same haircut and all.

Shoes=awful.

She works out two hours a day with a sort of virtual trainer who watches her performance online in whichever of her three homes.

Wow, you can tell she is really loving the attention!

Michael K @ 04/28/2008 at 8:55 pm

I thought I smelled Fishsticks!

try again @ 04/28/2008 at 9:02 pm

Dressed in black + high high heels. Would have never guessed!

Beautiful coat but she’s already starting to wear out her new look.

way too much Paltrow this week.

spread it out a bit. we don’t need to know every time she takes a ****.

Love Her Loubes @ 04/28/2008 at 9:30 pm

She looks hot! I love booties, especially if they are CL. Those must be brand new because I had been searching for a couple of pairs basic CL’s from his first line & have been to Saks, Neiman’s, Barney’s & the CL store in Beverly Hills & haven’t seen those. I just bought the Lapano boooties & had I seen those I might have waited. The benefits of being a celeb – you get everything first. ALso, what is the one-tone look someone mentioned? I am pretty big on fashion & I have never heard of that.

who designed the coat?

wow bite me @ 04/28/2008 at 9:30 pm

She looks fug – stop lying.

annoying Gwyn @ 04/28/2008 at 10:25 pm

She is always annoying! Oh Please Paltrow its not even your movie!! You are a support, do not act as if Iron Man is your movie, its Robert Downey’s!!!

And if there is a sequel, Im sure you will not be invited anymore!!!!

I don’t like the shoes she wears. This is the second time in a week that she’s been shown wearing really ugly ones. All that money and no taste…what a shame.

I am HATING the new shoes styles. Ew!

Wish I were as ugly as she.

Wish I were as ugly as she.

ANONYMOUSE @ 04/29/2008 at 2:17 am

ENOUGH WITH THE SHOES, GWYNETH.

I’m tired of her……. always gwyneth ……