Satsuki Mitchell Has a Back Tattoo

Satsuki Mitchell Has a Back Tattoo

Satsuki Mitchell, the longtime girlfriend of 007 actor Daniel Craig, reveals a lower back tattoo while sunbathing at Porto Ercole’s Pellicano Hotel, a five star luxury hotel in Tuscany, Italy.

Earlier in the day, the couple was seen taking a romantic walk together.

Craig, 40, has been busy filming the latest installment of James Bond, Quantum of Solace.

Music producer Mark Ronson recently confirmed to the BBC that Amy Winehouse is, in fact, working on the theme song for the upcoming 007 release.

But Ronson, 32, is unsure if the song will make the final cut: “Hopefully it will get used. We’re working on it and we’ll see happens.”

satsuki mitchell tattoo 01
satsuki mitchell tattoo 02
satsuki mitchell tattoo 03
satsuki mitchell tattoo 04
satsuki mitchell tattoo 05

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

TRAMP STAMP *****

that looks like henna

that’s one ugly tramp stamp

SHE’S TRULY GROSS AND A *****!

la-dee-da @ 04/28/2008 at 6:05 pm

Love Daniel and love them together!!!! I particularly like the fact she doesn’t think she has to inflate her breasts!

WTF does he see in her really? she looks moronic.

Is that his mother with the buttcrack tatoo??

pretty_green_girl @ 04/28/2008 at 6:16 pm

I love Daniel, but I have never really thought much of Satsuki for some reason. I do wish Daniel all the happiness in the world and if he is happy with Satsuki, then I am happy for him.

Is Jared JUST NOW finding this back tattoo????!?? She’s had that for ages!

Orange Clockwork @ 04/28/2008 at 6:31 pm

She looks like a man with that ginormous Adam’s apple of hers.

She looks great.

he looks somewhat taller than he really is, and his legs are quite thin actually

Ugh-Daniel Craig! Masculine fer sure, but I don’t see what everybody sees in him bc he’s not cute. OK actor, but one of the worst picks for Bond ever.

Yeah, she does look like a tranny with her gross adam’s apple especially in the circular picture. Rather abnormal even. Doesn’t he notice that?? Nice ape like lower lip also

I can’t believe they would use an Amy Crackhouse song for a Bond movie.

Bond is supposed to be classy and sexy, and Amy Winehouse couldn’t be further from that.

Gross, just GROSS.

Satsuki is preggers, look she is holding her belly.

The epitome of a tramp stamp.

Amy Winehouse? for a bond movie? I thought she was going to jail or something
i really liked the song they had for the last one (You Know My Name by Chris Cornell)

Life is good @ 04/28/2008 at 8:27 pm

A romantic walk is where you hold hands and talk. Craig is on the phone texting it looks like. She is not as ugly as people seem to be saying she is. Geez people I am sure you are an oil painting people would take of the wall and hide.

I understand that Amy has some Talent but with her life right now I am not sure she is a good choice for anything.

no baby bump @ 04/28/2008 at 9:12 pm

this fugly is not pregnant look at her skinny pasty body there isn’t a scrap of fat on her and she has small man hips and thighs
ugly choice in bikini bottoms

I think of her as a fugly parasite sucking off his money with a big butt tatoo

daniel has such a hot body….yummy.

I’ve never liked her, and this lowers my opinion even more yuck

poor sea cucumbers @ 04/29/2008 at 1:48 pm

for fu@ks sake get a bloody job woman quit sunbathing and leeching of your famous boyfriend, any job will do i don’t care if you pick sea cucumbers for a living and they go extinct but at least get a fu@king job

tigerlily @ 04/29/2008 at 2:35 pm

To #24

Did it ever occur to you that Satsuki might not be working because Daniel wants her to be with him instead?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All