Shia LaBeouf Goes Shirtless at Coachella

Shia LaBeouf Goes Shirtless at Coachella

Shia LaBeouf bakes in the sun shirtless in the VIP section of the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival at Empire Polo Fields on Saturday in Indio, Calif.

The 21-year-old Indiana Jones star was later seen in an Andy Warhol t-shirt and chatting up the ladies.

In a rare festival appearance, Prince closed the show that night.

shia labeouf shirtless coachella 01
shia labeouf shirtless coachella 02
shia labeouf shirtless coachella 03
shia labeouf shirtless coachella 04
shia labeouf shirtless coachella 05

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

first!! my god, he’s hottt!

or second, lol

And the oscar for most oddest Paparazzi Shots goes to…

the_boyfriend @ 04/28/2008 at 1:30 pm

Nice! He’s so hot..and u know he’s got issues which is really Hot.

he’s so hot

make me sick @ 04/28/2008 at 1:44 pm

im sorry, but i am no longer attracted to him/ since i heard he was trying to pick chicks up to bring em back to his place. they all said no, and he even asked a random female ‘how do i get a chick to come home with me?’ IM NOT MAKING THIS UP EITHER, look at the other justjared posts about shia.

najetzt ratetmal @ 04/28/2008 at 2:01 pm

Bääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääh!

Cheap promo for his new movie.
I hpoe this movie is a flop

omg he is so hott! my friend alexis used to date him like 3 years ago lol back when he was on even stevens…

Fredrica von hamel @ 04/28/2008 at 2:21 pm

najetzt ratetmal – I could not agree more. I predict that this talentless douchebag will either be in rehab – or prison – within two years. Good riddance!!

Shia is so hot. I live about 20 mins from where Coachella Fest is held. I totally wish I could have seen him.

#12, I bet she feels píssed off now that she didn’t date him now!

shia is one of my favorite douches

his hip bones are just too yummy

chocobunny @ 04/28/2008 at 3:18 pm

I thought he was douchey…til I saw him shirtless at Coachella with his bros and then again randomly near VIP.. he just sat down and chilled with his buddies and watched the Verve….. I thought he was down to earth.. no catcalling on looking for chicks.. its so easy to believe the negative stuff… but he was mellow and happy that he wasn’t at work like the rest of us….

*FREAK-NASTYY* @ 04/28/2008 at 3:21 pm

FRESHRAGGEDYANN I can’t believe you said that…..i’ve been laughing so hard at your comment for the past 10 minutes honey. NEWSFLASH!!! SHIA WASN’T IN EVEN STEVENS THREE YEARS AGO!! So that means you’re lying and you have no life. You’re a dumbass. Get your facts straight before you go and make bullshit like that up next time. Make it more believable. Get a life loser.

he’s kinda dirty lookn’ it’s giving me naughty thoughts

NOW HE IS LOOKING BETTER AS THE DAYS GO ON………ALTHOUGH SHIA SHOULD WORK OM HIS CHEST AND ABS…THEN HE WOULD LOOK REALLY HOT!!!!! X X X X X X

SEXY BOY X X X X

i know he’s 21 but it still makes me feel pervy looking at him like this and

damn I wish I was at coachella.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All