Shia LaBeouf Goes Shirtless at Coachella

Shia LaBeouf Goes Shirtless at Coachella

Shia LaBeouf bakes in the sun shirtless in the VIP section of the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival at Empire Polo Fields on Saturday in Indio, Calif.

The 21-year-old Indiana Jones star was later seen in an Andy Warhol t-shirt and chatting up the ladies.

In a rare festival appearance, Prince closed the show that night.

shia labeouf shirtless coachella 01
shia labeouf shirtless coachella 02
shia labeouf shirtless coachella 03
shia labeouf shirtless coachella 04
shia labeouf shirtless coachella 05

• Erin Andrews talks about nasty Dancing with the Stars rehearsals- US Weekly
  • Nicki Minaj's dancer gets bit by snake at MTV VMAs rehearsal- TMZ
  • Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

first!! my god, he’s hottt!

or second, lol

And the oscar for most oddest Paparazzi Shots goes to…

the_boyfriend @ 04/28/2008 at 1:30 pm

Nice! He’s so hot..and u know he’s got issues which is really Hot.

he’s so hot

make me sick @ 04/28/2008 at 1:44 pm

im sorry, but i am no longer attracted to him/ since i heard he was trying to pick chicks up to bring em back to his place. they all said no, and he even asked a random female ‘how do i get a chick to come home with me?’ IM NOT MAKING THIS UP EITHER, look at the other justjared posts about shia.

najetzt ratetmal @ 04/28/2008 at 2:01 pm

Bääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääh!

Cheap promo for his new movie.
I hpoe this movie is a flop

omg he is so hott! my friend alexis used to date him like 3 years ago lol back when he was on even stevens…

Fredrica von hamel @ 04/28/2008 at 2:21 pm

najetzt ratetmal – I could not agree more. I predict that this talentless douchebag will either be in rehab – or prison – within two years. Good riddance!!

Shia is so hot. I live about 20 mins from where Coachella Fest is held. I totally wish I could have seen him.

#12, I bet she feels píssed off now that she didn’t date him now!

shia is one of my favorite douches

his hip bones are just too yummy

chocobunny @ 04/28/2008 at 3:18 pm

I thought he was douchey…til I saw him shirtless at Coachella with his bros and then again randomly near VIP.. he just sat down and chilled with his buddies and watched the Verve….. I thought he was down to earth.. no catcalling on looking for chicks.. its so easy to believe the negative stuff… but he was mellow and happy that he wasn’t at work like the rest of us….

*FREAK-NASTYY* @ 04/28/2008 at 3:21 pm

he’s kinda dirty lookn’ it’s giving me naughty thoughts

NOW HE IS LOOKING BETTER AS THE DAYS GO ON………ALTHOUGH SHIA SHOULD WORK OM HIS CHEST AND ABS…THEN HE WOULD LOOK REALLY HOT!!!!! X X X X X X

SEXY BOY X X X X

i know he’s 21 but it still makes me feel pervy looking at him like this and

damn I wish I was at coachella.

I’m considering starting a church to worship those hipbones.

islandmiss @ 04/28/2008 at 4:22 pm

Omg could you imagine just standing over him and putting scoops of ice cream all over him.and lick it off as the hot sun melts it..

well this is better than Zac effrons little bird chest and abs

He’s so yummy, just want to eat him up!

he is soooo hott!

you guys shouldn’t believe what you read all the time. I doubt that story about him trying to pick up girls is true and even it is, who cares. Hes acting like a normal male.

he is sooooooooo sexci…u would have never believd that if he still was in even stevens

OMG! *faints*

How hot.. I wanna be on top!

FRESHRAGGEDYANN ..LMAO nice lie. shia never dated anyone with that name. trust me. shia was also not in even stevens when he was 18 lmfao.

moving onnn.
gotDAMN shia looks hot as ****. do me.

#9, Of course Shia is trying to pick up chicks. He’s not the hot stud and he knows it. He’s young with a powerful sex drive. That’s what young guys do — they have lots of sex if they can get it. Most of the uglier guys in Hollywood who have reached success are on the wild side when it comes to females. Just hope he doesn’t start impregnating these girls and bringing kids into the world that he’s not ready for. He’s a good actor. Very good and has the next-door quality.

holy crap

f^ck my life
SHIA YOU ARE AMAZING.
F^CK SOO TALENTED.
you amaze me every day
and you are absolutely beautiful

god he’s hot.

Well what else can I add that past 39 posts haven’t? Yes you are very hot Shia, and like everyone else who posted, I would like to have the honor of banging you — if you let me. Like right there, right NOW while you’re lying there in the grass. I’ll be either on top or bottom, your choice. I don’t care who’s looking or taking pictures. We would be in our own little afterglow.

Or you know, just let me bask in your quiet moment there with your head tilted to the sky. With my head on your chest, eyes closed.

I’ve been listening to way too much Cure lately. Can you tell? :P

hmm the devils idea of heaven, screw me please shia

uhmmhummm YUMMY

He is a true man!!!

i think he’s a good actor… and he doesn’t look bad :P

haha yumm..

haha yumm
:]]

im a ***. he looks so yummy!

is shia dating that model chick?

Could his pants BE any lower! What a sleeze.

^^ hmm…. low-riding pants… lying in the grass with his shirt off… having nasty thoughts….

Shia Labeouf @ 04/30/2008 at 2:49 am

That’s all me ladies. 70 pounds of pure muscle!

Oh My god!!!! he is so hot!!!! i love him…i was at Coachella festival, i whisch i would have seen him….

i was there – saw him – he was ok – nice butt hangin out of those calvins

FRESHRAGGEDYANN you are so stupid.
dont you have ANYTHING better to do than lie about someone you know dating labeouf…cause….news flash!
HE WASNT IN EVEN STEVENS THREE YEARS AGO.
doucheeeee, i think its time to get a life

“FRESHRAGGEDYANN I can’t believe you said that…..i’ve been laughing so hard at your comment for the past 10 minutes honey. NEWSFLASH!!! SHIA WASN’T IN EVEN STEVENS THREE YEARS AGO!! So that means you’re lying and you have no life. You’re a dumbass. Get your facts straight before you go and make bullshit like that up next time. Make it more believable. Get a life loser.”
hahahaha ily girl!

i luv u shia!!!! @ 05/13/2008 at 12:14 pm

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN BOY HOT HOT HOT!!! LUV U SHIA!!!!

OK, this officialy makes me HORNIEEEEE XD XD XD…
I wanna be one of the girls he’s chatting with XD

Whoa. Even if it makes me feel creepy because it’s the Even Stevens kid, he is hot as hell now.

Freack-nasty u **** head dont be so mean to people
p.s:your a poo head

your a shithead freakynasty

i love it. love yah shia!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!He grew up. No more Even Stevens. He is a man..A hot one also…

shia=embarrassment @ 02/21/2009 at 7:21 am

please, those hip bones would’nt be out of place on a girl. Not only does he have no muscle but he does’nt even have abs. he should leave the shirt on imo. Do not want!

HE IS SOOOOO HOT!~! I LUV HIM….#21…UR HILARIOUS AND AWESOME!!! EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW U…..SHIA IF U READ THESE THINGS…I LOVE U SO MUCH!!

UR MEAN AND VERY GAY…..U SUCK!!!

SHIA IS HOT!! @ 06/29/2009 at 11:56 am

HEY #63 UR MEAN AND GAY GET A LIFE!!

HE’S MIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!! DONT U GIRLS THINK THAT U CAN HAVE HIM!!!!

sweetie26 @ 07/16/2009 at 9:44 am

what a hot duuuuuuuuuude…
wish i … xD