Brad & Angelina En France

Brad & Angelina En France

Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and their four kids are currently staying at Microsoft cofounder Paul Allen‘s Villa Maryland in Saint Jean Cap Ferrat on the French Riviera, reports E!

“It’s a breathtaking villa with views out over the Mediterranean [Sea] and they have roughly 12 staff on hand at all times to get them anything they need,” says a source. “They’ve stayed there before and love the house, it’s very private and no one can see in. They love France and will now be here until after the babies are born and Angie is looking at Marseille hospitals as a potential place to give birth.”

The Jolie-Pitts, along with two nannies and three bodyguards, arrived in France early Monday night via private jet at Nice airport. Angie, 32, plans on having her baby in France this summer.

What’s in store for the Brad and Angie the coming month? Brad reportedly will be scouting places for Angie to give birth. Angie will be busy at next month’s Cannes film fest. She has two films opening–a 1920s-set mystery thriller, Changeling, and an animated adventure, Kung Fu Panda.

The Jolie-Pitts stayed at Paul Allen‘s villa for during Summer 2006 when Angie was pregnant with Shiloh. Angie met Paul, when she was shooting Shark Tale in 2004.

Just Jared on Facebook
Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt

Getty
  • What's going on with Calvin Harris and Tinashe? - US Weekly
  • Selena Gomez was on the verge of tears during her concert - TMZ
  • Lindsay Lohan says she got cheated on by fiance Egor Tarabasov - Gossip Cop
  • Demi Lovato looks gorgeous on the cover of Elle - Just Jared Jr
  • Taylor Swift stepped out for the first time since the "Famous" controversy - Radar
  • Ariana Grande wasn't allowed to perform at the White House - Huffington Post
  • Brie Larson shared an important message about beauty - Lainey Gossip
  • Celine Dion does some amazing impressions - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Zanessaroxursox

first!! yesss

• http://deleted mystify

yay!

• estelle

Already? wow, they are truly a nomad family. The French Riviera is beautiful around this time of the year. Good for them!

• vickifromtexas

love them.

• soopx

Love the Jolie-Pitts.

• loli

There are in St Jean Cap Ferra and I’m in Nice! OMG They’re so close!!! Brad, I’m coming!!!

• whatever

Yeah, I bet she “met” Paul Allen in 2004.

• http://yahoo Yes

5. go get ‘em, lol :lol:

• tabitha

Thanks Jared for the new thread.

E! is not very reliable a lot of time esp concerning the JPs so I would take all their comments with a grain of salt. I certainly need confirmation from a more reliable source. . If they are in France, They may have wanted to travel there early for the Cannes film festival. I think all the Paul Allen comments have come from Tabs not legit sources.

• mercy

So the reports that she will give birth in France is true. I hope the reports in UK that they will get married on the yatch of Paul Allen in early June is true, too. I just love and adore this family so much.
    They will surely going to have a great time in France especially on the arrival of the new baby (babies). So happy for them.

• tabitha

Thanks Jared for the new thread. I am having a lot of trouble posting right now. I am either getting error messages or awaiting moderation stuff. Sorry for any duplication.

• http://yahoo Yes

Paps are on their way there :roll:

• sharon

Finally there is a new thread, Thanks JJ. My favorite family is in France. I can’t want for Cannes.

• http://yahoo Yes

tabitha

Same here. I thought i was the only one. I guess not.

Its not nice at all. I’ve posted more than 5 posts on this thread already but only two have gone thru

Hope it works this time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• http://justjared.com (LOVE- J )

I love the Royal family.

• http://yahoo Yes

I can’t wait for Cannes

• lol

lucky bastards!

• Lady G

testing…..

• lol

lucky bastahds

• http://. marina

great for them I hope they have a beautiful time in France.
    :D

• memory lane

Remember these?

Brad and Angelina Buying in Beverly Hills
    A few weeks ago the LA Times Hot Property section ran a piece on the homes of producer-manager Seth Ersoff. Perhaps Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were reading because Lowdown reports that they have now expressed interest in Ersoff’s homes.

According to Fashion Week Daily, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have paid $25 million for Château Gabriel, the 127 year-old Anglo-Norman house on the Normandy coast in Deauville that was the summer home to Yves Saint Laurent and Pierre Bergé. The home sits on 75 acres and has a view of the ocean.

The Daily Telegraph reports that on a recent visit to the Turin area, Pitt stayed at the Fontanafredda estate at Serralunga an area that makes some of Italy’s most famous wines including Barolo and Dolcetta D’Alba, and the classic white, Gavi. Pitt was interested in checking out the entire process of winemaking and checked out two working vineyards near Fontanafredda which are for sale.

Angelina’s Buying in Dubai?
    Various sources are reporting that Jolie will be picking up the man-made version of Ethiopia of The World in the Dubai development.

Brangelina to Launch Housewares Line
    Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are planning to launch their own line of traditional African housewares and other home products later this year. They are reported to be working with local craftsmen in Namibia, where they currently reside, to create the products for their line, which will include textiles and pottery. The collection will be launched at an art fair in Paris in September.

Looking to Buy in the Dominican Republic?
    Rumor has it that Brad Pitt has spent some time looking around the Dominican Republic for a summer home.

Brad and Angelina Travel in Style on $138million Yacht
    If you’re Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, and money is no object, designing a boat to fit your needs could run you $138million.

That’s the story according to Mario La Via, an Italian boat builder with Privilege Motor Yacht. Although — while he confirms the order — he hasn’t said for certain that Jolie and Pitt are the buyers

Could Angelina and Brad Really Be Getting Into The Wine Business?

Reports that the glamorous couple and their brood have been checking out Chateau Val-Joanis, a winery in the south of France. Chateau Val-Joanis is located in the Luberon, east of Avignon and north of Aix-en-Provence on the site of an ancient Roman villa (there are even some of the foundations remaining on the property). It has been restored and is a fully functioning winery that makes both wines and olive oil and also is home to expansive gardens over the 1,000 acres.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Make Offer on French House
    The duo – who set up a temporary home in Namibia in 2006 in anticipation of the birth of Shiloh, 21 months – have made an offer on an 850-year-old stone house in Eygalieres, in the country’s Provence region, a real estate source tells Us Weekly

• Lady G

Thanks for the new thread Jared.

I will take a wait and see where this information is concern, I mean it’s not like E! News would ever lie where the concern.

• lurkersville

Really? I’m so out of the look. So they are there for Cannes or the baby? She’s that far along?

• WTF?

what’s wrong with this site?

• hmm

mercy @ 04/29/2008 at 4:38 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++
    I am with you.

• Benjers

Are these people going to have at least one baby in the country they owe everything to? America, I mean? I understand their choice of Namibia for Shiloh because the country was poor and needed attention but what’s there to attract to France and especially Marseille? One of the cities with most crime in France – no thanks.

• gabsterzz

poppa pitts gettin some man boobs. i think the six pack has been gone for a long while. i havent seen shirtless pics in years.

• piper, with a low

# 25 Benjers @ 04/29/2008 at 5:03 pm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe… maybe not.

But when they want to deal with snoopy, hypocritical hosers with a sense of entitlement about business that isn’t theirs, then they’ll give birth in the USA.

• guli

JARED, Thank you!!!! You’re the man :-)

Hiya BAMPZSville residenets:-)

• ssshii_baby

Benjers why do you feel the owe America something. that is the most stupid thing I ever heard. It isnt enough that Brad is already doing more for NewOrleans. than the president of the United State is doing. Crime is everywhere. kids dying more here in the good ole USA just by simply going to school. If the family want to move that is their business they dont owe you or anybody anything!!

• the real tita

#: oh, at least when Angie meets men, they’re not of the crew or douche variety. Envy much? Just cause your idol can’t go above a decent pay bracket kind of guy, that’s no cause to put down a smart billionaire!

However, just goes to show that Angie isn’t impressed by money. She’s chosen Brad out of all the guys who are interested in her.

Fanistons have a habit of linking Angie to every guy she comes in contact with. The irony is that these are the same people Aniston would give an eyetooth for to meet herself cause they’re the kind that can only raise a celeb’s Q score and give cachet. Sad, ha?

• George

• alvin

well, Jolie may not be able to travel once she hits the 32 wks mark, so maybe the family is settling in France early in anticipation of the arrival of the new baby. i wouldn’t be surprised if she has the baby in July. Can’t wait to see “Wanted.”

• what

it’s freezing this time of the year. They have something called mistal and the winds…hopefully they are having better weather

• http://justjared.buzznet.com kay

omg where is cliniqua i missed her.

• corny

Benjers @ 04/29/2008 at 5:03 pm

All the children will be Amercian because their parents are American. Where’s the fun? Please they are doing what they want not what the corn belt wants.

And why does the corn belt even have any interest in what artists do?

• the real tita

#25: She hasn’t given birth yet so why don’t you hold your criticism until she does, ok? It’s their baby and they can give birth anywhere they like anyway so it’s none of your business what they do.

They want privacy from the papz so it’s their right to take steps to prevent a circus out of a family event. They’re not asking you to pay for the trip so shut up.

• African Girl

Hi All,
    I don’t know about this france story…guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

Thanks Jared.

Benjers @ 04/29/2008 at 5:03 pm

While you are at it, tell ‘em how
    To have the child – Natural birth or C Section.
    What to name it (Ethan for boy, Emily for girl…it doesn’t get more American than that, no?)
    How to hold it the first time (Hand on the back or the neck)
    How to bath it, what soap to use (American made of course),
    The water temperature.
    When to get its ears pierced if it’s a girl or when to get it circumcised if it is boy.

You know what…why don’t you just have them arrested right now so you can monitor how they choose to live their lives…how’s that?

• vickifromtexas

african girl, very well said.

• sandisk

hmm @ 04/29/2008 at 4:56 pm mercy @ 04/29/2008 at 4:38 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++
    I am with you.

======================================
    stop agreeing yourself.

Arent you the one who believe the rumor about Brad in the Sundance , something about some band? What did it turn out? Brad was no where in Utah.

Didnt they say Angie was going to have twin when she was pregnant with Shi?

What about those eco house buying rumor, the chateu rumour complete with race tracks?

In touch mag has been speculating all along.

If, that is a big if , if they are in France, it could be Cannes is opening in a week or so.

Therefore, r*tzygal, stop this BS, go take your medication.

• ita

George @ 04/29/2008 at 5:10 pm Maybe France is just a pit stop again on their way to Africa for the baby’s actual birth.

ita

• showers of Blessings

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

• maybe so

IF this is true the odds are good that they will be in Cannes. Also can attend Venice Aug 27th as all is fairly close in Europe.

Again a big IF, E! seldom is true, usually spins the truth, just an internet tab.

• maybe so

Benjers @ 04/29/2008 at 5:03 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    What is your problem with them IF this is true?

They have homes in the US, Brad employs many at Plan B, give lots to NOLA and now Brad’s hometown, and pay taxes.

Again what is your problem as to where they may choose to have their children?

• Frenchy

African Girl @ 04/29/2008 at 5:18 pm

Hi AG

I’m with you. I will wait for pictures. Cannes is in two weeks I’m sure they would like to get any pre interviews done with their prospective films

It’s good seeing your name.

to Memory Lane..LMAO!!!!!!

later tonight y’all…..

• tabitha

Maybe France is just a pit stop and they are going to have the baby at my house. The truth is none of us know including E! and the tabs know where the baby will be born. It may or may not be at a place they have already been at.

• guli

AG–Yep ITA! But it sort of makes sense due to their schedules, IMO.. Hey, have you been?
    I’m trying to catch up with you via email . Since you are my oldest cyberf-riend, please tell me who I am taking on this trip.????… I’ll be honest if it was up to me, the horny chef , dj, shitxzy(she is a slippery one I tried for two years), is coming with moi…OK, need a list AG :lol: ROFLMAO!!!

• ????

Venice film festival is in Septemer no?

• eddie jones

please seize their passports, don’t let this liberal garbage re-enter the usa

• http://justjared Felinelilly

Thanks Jared! I don’t really believe the story, but I won’t mind being proven wrong with new pictures. :) Thanks for the new thread. :)