Scarlett Johansson - "Falling Down" Music Video

Scarlett Johansson -

Here is the world premiere of Scarlett Johansson‘s first music video to “Falling Down,” off her debut studio album, Anywhere I Lay My Head.

The cover song, which has David Bowie also on vocals, is originally on Tom Waits‘ album Big Time.

The album is set for release through Atco/Rhino Records on May 20. Watch the music video below!

Scarlett Johansson – “Falling Down” Music Video

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

First! Does not sound like her?

Im so impressed by this album so far, listened to some samples of the whole thing on another website and Scarlett did something totally unexpected, dark, very different from what we all thought she would do. I love the Cocteau twins/Fraser/Sigur Ros feeling of the music, I can’t wait :) The music video is a bit random though :)

Not sure if I like it….

looks like reality tv with a song over the talking o.O

blah

Dont like it at all.

what a bunch of crap. She sounds like a 12 yr old boy.

smileylou @ 04/29/2008 at 5:43 am

crap voice & crap song she should stick to her day job ie. acting

Pop it up @ 04/29/2008 at 5:46 am

if its so crappy why u even bother to post ;)))
i would never thought that she likes music like that on the first place.. nd i would never thought that she will sing so weird songs….BUT would never think she will be a-la Paris Hilton either….

I quite like it actually :)!

i like it!

good job Scarlett!!

i’m not sure…

gOssipBitch @ 04/29/2008 at 6:39 am

weirdddddd….

emma-australia @ 04/29/2008 at 6:52 am

Sorry…can’t take her seriously as a singer. She has good phrasing, but as for the singing,meh……

I live in paris !!! @ 04/29/2008 at 7:00 am

I dont like !!! SORRY

WHAT THE HECK?!@? HORRIBLE!

Why the hell are people throwing out records like they are throwing out their dignity these days?

WHAT THE HECK?!@? HORRIBLE!

I don’t like her voice ….

no thanks @ 04/29/2008 at 7:45 am

that’s awful but I’m not surprised, she sings like she acts: badly.

wow very nice I am impressed!!She has a wonderful voice!!!!The video is kinda random tho.I can’t wait to see buy her album!!!!

im kinda scared to listen to it :P

Chocogirl @ 04/29/2008 at 8:17 am

Her singing is BAD bad bad.
shes got like a monotone voice. well in falling down it is.

areuserious!!!! @ 04/29/2008 at 8:18 am

um seriously it felt like i was listening to a song from the 50′s or something and the video didn’t even look original, i mean i’m 20 and she definitely isn’t singing for us but to our grandparents. Why can’t these celebrities understand that just because their good at one thing they can’t do almost anything, i mean what is it, the millions in their bank not good enough for them. Seriously she sounds terrible!

I think the song sounds terrible :/

she need more practice. no voice quality sorry :(

i don’t think she’d even make it to american idol.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All