Jamie Lynn Spears: It's a Mall World After All

Jamie Lynn Spears: It's a Mall World After All

Teenage mom-to-be Jamie Lynn Spears keeps her baby bump under wraps in an oversized orange top as she goes shopping with a gal pal and her infant at the Edgewood Mall in McComb, Mississippi on Tuesday.

The 17-year-old Nickelodeon actress was later see pumping her own gas into her Range Rover.

Jamie Lynn is due with her first child in late June/early July.

UPDATE: Life & Style is reporting that Jamie Lynn will be having a girl! “I heard [mother] Lynne talking about Jamie Lynn’s baby,” says a witness. “She said Jamie Lynn and the baby’s dad [Casey Aldridge] were so excited when they found out it’s a girl. Lynne said Jamie Lynn made a list of all the girl family names on both sides of the family and is trying to incorporate one of them as the middle name. Lynne’s flattered to hear her name is being considered.”

jamie lynn spears mall 01
jamie lynn spears mall 02
jamie lynn spears mall 03
jamie lynn spears mall 04
jamie lynn spears mall 05
jamie lynn spears mall 06

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Jennifer W @ 04/30/2008 at 11:28 am

I wish Jamie all the best with the baby and her pregnancy i know it can be rough. I had my son when I was 18 in June and he is the best thing that has every happened to me. Its hard to believe that this June my son will be 6 years old. Enjoy the baby time you have with them because they really do grow so fast and then you wonder where the time went. :) :)

WHY..are these POPSTARS getting into to much REHABILITY x__X

Duhh..teenage pregnancy..why rushing?..
most of the are accident..
thank God the mothers have mercy on the babies..
if not, they are either flushed down the toilet or given up for adoption..
No wonder Jamie wants to go for it, she have’ pals’..

shez always wearing shorts+T-shirts……she sud wear cute dresses and tops for a change!!! they’re so many cute maternity outfits out there but guess she’s a spears too after all :P

Jennifer W @ 04/30/2008 at 11:55 am

i can tell you now i had my son when i was 18 and he is not a mistake. My son is everything to me and I love him with all my heart. My son is honestly the reason I wake up everymorning and when i see his smile he gives me each morning when i wake him up for school its great. Having my sons say mommy i love you all the time is the best thing every.

poor Jamie..having that body already..at 17..
well, you must swallow wht you’ve eaten..
huhuhu..

Jennifer W @ 04/30/2008 at 11:56 am

i only have 1 son i didnt mean to write sons and the end of my sentence.

Jennifer W..it’s diff when u already hv the baby..
i’m proud that u have the responsible to take care of your baby..
some other unfortunates are born to evil teenage moms..
they really thought the kid was a mistake..
i don’t encourage teenage pregnancy..

me"the real" @ 04/30/2008 at 11:59 am

at # 9

whats wrong with her body?
shes only pregnant and has a big belly but it will go away
she still has nice legs

ps: people dont ask where casey is BECAUSE HES AT WORK
he is not k-fed, he works for his own money

i always saw Jamie’s pic with intense facial expression..
is she hapfy with her pregnancy?

I wouldn’t trust Life & Style completely (yet) on the whole she’s having a girl thing. Nevertheless, best of luck for her and hope she has a successful process =).

of course there’s nothing wrong..being she’s too young to have that pregnant belly..dun’t you think?..i dun want to look like tht when i’m tht young!..watch Juno!

who’s this girl next to her? her bffe-teenage mum? haha

i think so too katia! haha.. ;p

Know women have been doing it for a long time, however it is not a good idea to pump gas and inhale the fumes while pregnant. Hopefully, she is being really good to her baby — no caffeine, no alcohol, healthy diet, and exercise.

It’s truly a shame to needlessly put a beautiful young body through a pregnancy! I was an older mother and loved every moment of parenting because I had already lived a very fulfilling life (career, travel, education, philanthropy, hobbies) by the age of 42 years and gave my full attention to being a solid parent. What young people do not comprehend, when they get pregnant due to lack of personal responsibility, is that parenting is a serious and 100%+ committed job and not one to be turned over to others (including grandmother)!

Haley_loves_jamie @ 04/30/2008 at 1:03 pm

Hey Jamie you should be very glad you are having a baby and sometimes things get rough and this is one of those times and you sholdnt worry about what others think just about what you think of you and your baby!!

Jamie looks older then 17

justjared @ 04/30/2008 at 1:05 pm

CHECK OUT VANESSA HUDGENS HIDDEN MYSPACE!

MYSPACE.COM/MEEH_VANESSA_HUDGENS

ADD TODAY!

i dont understand people making a big deal about her age-who is to say anybody will be a good/bad mother based on their age? its down to the mother and father’s upbringing of the child,their age is irrelevant.i hate all of the bitching,it really annoys me.
i am 24 with no children,my best friend got pregnant with her son at 14-he is now six and i have NEVER met such a well behaved or respectful little boy in my life,and i’ve known a few.and my friend is probably the best example to her boy she could be,she is retraining at college to be midwife while raising her child singlehandedly. would like to see some of those who are so critical do as well under such circumstances.
each to own i say.
Louise.

ummmm….she and her mom do realize that her mom’s first name also happens to be the same as jamie LYNN’s middle name….so how is this really that big of a compliment? are the spear’s getting stupider by the second or what?

hey jamie your doing a good job, i am totally on your side about your pregancy cause i had a baby when i was 16 too and it was really hard, but she is 6 now and the best thing that has ever happend to me. Just be the best parent you can be.

wow people get pregnant young there….Jamie lynn’s friend isn’t that old either.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All