Jude Law is a London Luggage Lad

Jude Law is a London Luggage Lad

Say that ten times fast!

Jude Law grabs his luggage and waits for a ride in London, England on Thursday.

Mr. Law has been getting some ribbing lately due to his receding hairline. During his visit to see friend Kayvan Novak filming in South London, people reportedly burst out laughing when he took off his cap. Jude, 35, initially got defensive but then laughed it off in the end. Poor Jude!

More pictures of Jude Law, the London luggage lad after the jump…

jude law luggage lad 01
jude law luggage lad 02
jude law luggage lad 03
jude law luggage lad 04
jude law luggage lad 05
jude law luggage lad 06

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
smallville @ 05/01/2008 at 4:32 pm

first!!

smallville @ 05/01/2008 at 4:33 pm

those brits are really mean :( why laugh about it? maybe i’m too nice being a canadian and all.

at least he’s a good sport!

OT, but Jared it’s time to update your ‘Who’s popular?’ list again. I’d say add Miley Cyrus and Orlando Bloom, because they get a lot of comments.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 05/01/2008 at 4:41 pm

People suck ass!!! He’s obviously already upset about his hair and instead of people being human they laugh?! Jude is hot with or without the hair.

sweetannie @ 05/01/2008 at 4:48 pm

He is soooooooooo beautiful. Still the sexiest man on the planet.

AH! More talk about his hairline? I mean come on. Jude is THE sexiest man in the business, with or without his hair. Nothing can top that beautiful face!

Thanks Jared!

I think Jude has looked great lately. Short hair or not – the man is sex on legs to me :D

HOT HOT HOT!
Yea! I’m lovin’ Jude!
thanks Jared!

There is soo much more to Jude than just hair, this man
is sexyness .

Jude baby, where are you heading to???

Juuuuuuuuuuude! I love you, baby!

Uh, hmmmm…”Jude Law is a London Luggage Lad”?? Seriously, that’s all you got? Oh well, it’s all good, at least we’ve got pics.

The ribbing about his hair? I don’t think it’s as big a deal as what it’s made out to be…I suspect it was all good-natured, and the tabs which “reported” it made it seem more than what it was.

I really want to buy Jude a new jacket.

aw, Jude. :(

Auntiemoneybags @ 05/01/2008 at 5:26 pm

Fourteenth

he’s still gorgeous. He’d look gorgeous bald so he shouldn’t be worried.

@Auntiemoneybags: *loooooool*

Maybe it’s because I’m apparently hopelessly in love with the man but I think he’d look great in a paperbag :)

Jude is just keeping it real and he is rocking it.
I love this man sexyness is a state of being for Jude.

nikki @ 05/01/2008 at 5:52 pm

Jude is just keeping it real and he is rocking it.
I love this man sexyness is a state of being for Jude.
_____________________________________________________

I like what you said!! So true! :)

Auntiemoneybags @ 05/01/2008 at 6:08 pm

Thanks JJ Dynomite!

I agree with Pole.

Sono nell’ amore con Jude :-)

I like his shoes! I love his face!

Hater to the left !
Make way for His Royal Hotness aka Jude Law.

He is NOT aging well…eww cheating pig

sharyllee @ 05/01/2008 at 6:52 pm

I will always love Jude Law with good or bad hair.. stop talking about hair… Enjoy him!!!

“I like his shoes! I love his face!”

I agree. And I wonder where he is going? I’d love to know!

Aww. Teasing when he’s joking too is one thing but just straight up laughing is mean. You’re still sexy Jude!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All