Jude Law is a London Luggage Lad

Jude Law is a London Luggage Lad

Say that ten times fast!

Jude Law grabs his luggage and waits for a ride in London, England on Thursday.

Mr. Law has been getting some ribbing lately due to his receding hairline. During his visit to see friend Kayvan Novak filming in South London, people reportedly burst out laughing when he took off his cap. Jude, 35, initially got defensive but then laughed it off in the end. Poor Jude!

More pictures of Jude Law, the London luggage lad after the jump…

jude law luggage lad 01
jude law luggage lad 02
jude law luggage lad 03
jude law luggage lad 04
jude law luggage lad 05
jude law luggage lad 06

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

Aww. Teasing when he’s laughing too is one thing but just straight up laughing is mean. You’re still sexy Jude!

Jude's lady @ 05/01/2008 at 7:44 pm

I’m in love with the man.

DOLORES CRAEG @ 05/01/2008 at 7:51 pm

i’m getting use to this haircut…….jude what do you care who kids you. baby you have the last laugh. let them criticize. in the meantime you’re jude law…..with THAT FACE, that bod…that smile….that beauty…wear your hair on your face off your face, in a pony tail in an afro bald…..nothing changes the fact that you’re our hero.

luisaonline @ 05/01/2008 at 7:51 pm

It’s always great to see him! He is always sexy…

DOLORES CRAEG @ 05/01/2008 at 7:51 pm

forgot to thank you buddy jared. we can always count on you.

Total DILF!!!

“DILF”

*LOL* I would have to agree with that!!!!! :)

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 05/01/2008 at 9:26 pm

nice hair.

I’m feeling the Jude love. The lovely-sexy-talented-mysterious-unknowable-actor-father-lover-etcetc.

But why does he have to wear that ugly jacket and trainers all the time? And where is he going? Inquiring minds want to know…

DOLORES CRAEG @ 05/01/2008 at 11:24 pm

daphne,
i get so use to seeing photos of jude going about his everyday life that when i don’t know where he’s off to i get very antsy…..it reminds me of that old television blurb…..”do you know where your children are.”….jude i want to know.

jesus, when will people stop banging on about his hairline?? so what. He’s still incredibly hot. Perhaps that’s the problem – he’s so good looking people delight in picking faults.

MIMI PRISM @ 05/02/2008 at 1:26 am

awww!! There goes our baby. Have a safe trip , love!!!

Mimi Prism
GODBLESS & GODSPEED!

MIMI PRISM @ 05/02/2008 at 1:32 am

You know? That just might be it, Dr. Jube, indeed !!!

Mimi Prism
GODBLESS & GODSPEED!

Hairline, hairline… It’s boring.

Hey Jude…..your looking like Phil Collins these days….lol

Jude you are unique no one is like you i loooove you!!! Thank`s jared!!!

Natalie smith @ 05/02/2008 at 3:10 am

hello everyone, nice pics…it is true that he looks good anyway with or without hair..does anybody know what he will be up to the next few months summer etc…I mean is there any film coming out and festival he will be attending?

Jeez! People are mean! We still love Jude Law, and think he looks handsome as ever! He is one of our favorite Alpha Males, and we have profiled him regularly on betagirlblog.com. We love Jude! It’s great to see him, and he looks wonderful to us!!

My previous comments seem to have gotten lost in the shuffle which
makes me feel bad because I love every opportunity i get to extol the
beauty and mystique of that wonderful man called Jude. I watched him become a one-name phenomenon and an actor of very wide
range in a great difversity of roles and he continues that way. You will
never have him down pat because the next thing he does will always be different and he wants it that way.He is a seeker and you don’t find
answers to the questions in life by looking at ther same things again
and again. You find them in broadening your horizon and always being
on the watch for the new, the different, the exotic etc. His enquiring mind informs his life. And what he does with his hair is professional
makeup and ridiculous for people to carry on about.Does it change his eyes or the bone structure of that face that can leave you breathless? NO. Eternally gorgeous and sexy what more could you ask for? Thanks again Jared.

MIMI PRISM @ 05/02/2008 at 10:18 am

Hello : ) BETA GIRL!, I think I’m going to pay you guys a visit real soon, ok! See Ya!

sweetannie @ 05/02/2008 at 11:15 am

Dr. Jube. I think you are so right. That is also my suspicion. You go, Jude.

DOLORES CRAEG @ 05/02/2008 at 11:53 am

i’ve always thought that if jude were not so unusually beautiful there would be less jealousy and not so much criticsism….no one picks on average looks. nothing to envy. jude’s beauty is a big plus for him but also a deterrent…..he’s not given enough credit for being the wonderful actor that he is because the person sitting in the movie theatre has to get past his looks….not an easy thing to do….i’ve had friends of mine say “i don’t like him….he’s too beautiful”. how in god’s name can you be too beautiful. is that a reason to dislike someone? it’s like….i don’t like her….she’s too sweet….too nice. jude has to work harder at acting so he can overcome what he was born and blessed with.?…incredible…..

Beauty is when you look at him you feel beautiful yourself.
I love caressing the way he looks at the camera
as if he wanted to say: It really doesn’t matter who or
how you are, you are important to me, and I give you my best.
And that’s beauty to me.

His grace
his naughtiness
his admiration in his eyes
makes me drifting
and his hair, to be honest, is the last thing
that walking down in my wholeness of being

by the way, English is not my mother tongue,
what is the meaning of “ribbing”?

@auntiemoneybags

I don’t know that Jude loves to play football. I can forget Paolo Maldini, now. Jude and Football, wow! Dream comes true. Thanks!
(Your comment “fourteenth” is really beautiful!! LOL)

The older the man gets, the hotter he gets. The way he’s always been devoted to his kids makes him even more sexy.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All