Jude Law is a London Luggage Lad

Jude Law is a London Luggage Lad

Say that ten times fast!

Jude Law grabs his luggage and waits for a ride in London, England on Thursday.

Mr. Law has been getting some ribbing lately due to his receding hairline. During his visit to see friend Kayvan Novak filming in South London, people reportedly burst out laughing when he took off his cap. Jude, 35, initially got defensive but then laughed it off in the end. Poor Jude!

More pictures of Jude Law, the London luggage lad after the jump…

jude law luggage lad 01
jude law luggage lad 02
jude law luggage lad 03
jude law luggage lad 04
jude law luggage lad 05
jude law luggage lad 06

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

“The way he’s always been devoted to his kids makes him even more sexy.”

Yes, I very much agree.

Auntiemoneybags @ 05/02/2008 at 4:42 pm

Hi rien,

Glad you found the video’s

Gotta love Jude in shorts.! Woo hoo.

Have a great weekend :-)

Auntie

DOLORES CRAEG @ 05/02/2008 at 7:16 pm

rien,
ribbing means when somebody is teasing you.
you are absolutely favorite jude poet.

dolores,

I might have been not long enough to be here, on JJ blog. But the longer I stay, I find many comments that sadly to say, narrow minded. People like only the outside part. I don’t deny that I like “beautiful people” too. But may be for a second, and that after that I dig deeper. I look behind the mask. What I found under the mask of Jude’s beauty, is the solid capability of being an actor, and a father. Yes, he is not a good husband. A good lover? I would surely like to find out!

I believe, as soon as he finds good scripts he will act again, and all this people who commented nastily about him, will even forget about themselves, because, once again, Jude simply enchants them, or even enthrall them.

I am not angry about those who commented badly about his hair. It is only a waste of place. Why don’t they go to Paris Hilton’s thread and comment every inches about her body. Because that’s what she has and nothing more.

Auntiemoneybags @ 05/03/2008 at 9:28 am

Hi rien,

I’d like to do the horizontal extravaganza with Jude too! I have heard that he is a great loooover. Oh la la..wink wink

Auntie

What’s Jude got that I don’t got? Man, I’d be freaked if someone said they’s wantin’ to do the horizontal extravaganza with me…what the **** is that? Ladies gettin’ your freak on? Jude’s a’right.

Auntie – what an extravaganza that would be. Well-put!. I was plagued with dissappearing comments yesterday rien, so I will go back to telling you how wonderful I find your poetry and unhampered by your not being a native English speaker. I found your thoughts and opinions right on target and consistent with what I say. I am assuming
from your name here that you are perhaps a french speaker, am I right?
Auntie and rien, you are a wonderful addition to our ever-widening circle of Jude supportersright? Well, say it in any language you want, you always say it well!

……..come on guys ….dolores Creag….perhaps (well you seem to know so much about him)…does anybody know what he will be up to the next few months summer etc…I mean is there any film coming out and festival he will be attending?

DOLORES CRAEG @ 05/03/2008 at 11:44 am

rien, if people are nasty THEY have the problem……people who have a good self image of themselves can be generous of spirit and not tear other people down.

natalie, jude may be hosting the music for tomorrow concert in new oreleans on nov. 22nd. not sure yet.
he will be appearing in hamlet in london in person end of may thru august 2009. his two films repossession mambo and the imaginirium of dr. parnasses will be released in 2009. don’t know which festivals they may premiere at…..my blueberry nights is out now in very selected theatres….go to box offiice mojo to find out if it’s playing in a theatre near you.

rien,

I love your comments. You are a great addition to JJ. Are you on IMDB too?

At #56: “What’s Jude got that I don’t got? Man, I’d be freaked if someone said they’s wantin’ to do the horizontal extravaganza with me…”

Cool, If I could bottle what Jude’s got that other men don’t, I’d be a billionaire. He is a mystery, coolly distant and raging hot at the same time.

DOLORES CRAEG @ 05/03/2008 at 2:39 pm

daphne,
jude in a bottle….. could i share in some of your profits?

purpleworm @ 05/03/2008 at 2:42 pm

man, you said it, Daphne. He has that indescribable something… but it’s very potent. It telegraphs itself to me so that if I should ever find myself in the same room as him, I’m not sure I could handle it. In fantasy, no problem. The reality could well be too much to take. <:]

Purpleworm, I heard this song on the radio today…very cool song…I looked it up on YouTube when I got home because I just had to hear it again…below is the last lines of the first verse and then the chorus…it’s how I imagine I’d feel seeing him up close:

“Since I thought you and me
Well I am imagining
A dark lit place
Or your place or my place

Well I’m not paralyzed
But, I seem to be struck by you
I want to make you move
Because you’re standing still
If your body matches
What your eyes can do
You’ll probably move right through
Me on my way to you”

MIMI PRISM @ 05/03/2008 at 6:38 pm

Horizontal extravaganza!!! RIEN, that comment was crazycoolsexyfunny! !! Wish I had come up with it!! He, he!!!
Brilliant! A Hug!

MIMI PRISM
GODBLESS & GODSPEED!

MIMI PRISM @ 05/03/2008 at 6:42 pm

Horizontal extravaganza!!! RIEN : ), that comment was crazycoolsexyfunny!!! Wish I had come up with it!! He, he!!!
Brilliant! A Hug!

MIMI PRISM
GODBLESS & GODSPEED!

MIMI PRISM @ 05/03/2008 at 6:54 pm

SORRY, I meant “came up” instead of come up! JEEZ!

MIMI PRISM

@64: Finger Eleven “Paralyzer”…song is kick-a$$!

dolores, I am sorry, I was kind of hurry yesterday that I forgot to say thank you for “ribbing”. Thank, gal!
By the way, Hamlet is not my favorite play from Shakespeare….it is so heavy….well, if somebody says Macbeth is heavier I would agree….but if Jude is in, I would surely like to be there.
Jude said once, that Kenneth (Branagh) said everybody is hamlet when you do hamlet (I’m still having difficulties to understand the play, let alone this comment) Dolores, do you know who will play “Ophelia?” If you have connection to Branagh, tell him I will. To be in love with Jude is the easiest part to play… :-)

@Auntie, I have many thoughts about what I would do with Jude….but “horizontal extravaganza”… ehm…….you are more creative than I am .. ;-)

smarter than you @ 05/04/2008 at 1:50 am

what an idiot

paris has more than a body you idiot

@smarter than you

Yes, she has more than a body. She has jail record, money, and what else…. fame? All we need in the world, ha? Ask her about London, which is in France (according to her), or about Waltz, which can be eaten (according to her too)…

If I was an idiot, what are you?

At #70: “paris has more than a body”.

True, she also has lots of the Hilton family money. But that’s it.

smarter than both of you @ 05/04/2008 at 6:50 am

wow what low lifes you are

i thought you were better than that

i am offended at your jealous catty attitudes.
i think highly of jude but i am also think well of paris. what you are complaining about regarding how people say things about jude as just being only beautiful and nothing more is offensive and derogatory.. its your fault if you don’t see anything deeper than a body. you are low lifes as far as i am concerned.

smarterthanyou @ 05/04/2008 at 6:52 am

your just on your jealous female rant

you’re pissed that she is beautiful has money is well to do and has nice clothes….i could tear you apart if you showed me your picture…i’m sure you aren’t superior to paris. and give me your bank statement and tell me what you are making of your lives. you think you are so great…prove it. losers

People, chill! These threads are getting awfully weird…had to say it. Jude rocks, that’s all I’ve got to say. I’m out.

Ericap: Yea! : )