Mariah Carey's Used Engagement Ring?

Mariah Carey's Used Engagement Ring?

Mariah about to be on-fire?

Rumors are buzzing that Mariah Carey‘s engagement ring from Nick Cannon was actually recycled from his old fiancee Selita Ebanks!

The two rings on both the pop princess and Victoria’ Secret model are eerily similar!

Take a look up-close and see for yourself!

UPDATE: According to Latina.com, the pair already got married yesterday! Mariah and Nick reportedly had a small wedding on an island with a few close friends including Da Brat. If it’s true, congrats!

DO YOU THINK Nick the cheapskate took the ring back from Selita and gave it to Mariah?

mariah carey nick cannon used engagement ring 01
mariah carey nick cannon used engagement ring 02

hahahaha oh man. this is too funny!

IT LOOKS LIKE THE SAME RING!!!!

that is SOOO messed up. i would be in shock if that happened to me! the whole thing seems fake tho…isn’t mariah long time lovers with da brat? that’s what i thought from like the late 90s when they did all those callabos. they’re a cute couple…why n ick cannon?

planetemerson.blogspot.com

COmeback 3t? @ 05/01/2008 at 1:28 pm

Talk about CHEAP! LOL

Classic! If true, Mariah needs to dump his ass.

How long have they been dating? A mibute, maybe two?

HEEEEY ! FIRST PAGE :]]]

MARIAH ISS PERFECT :P

this whole thing seems really weird to me

i think it is, but omg that would be sooo dumb u know..omg..it’s mariah his ass is in trouble

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 05/01/2008 at 1:35 pm

same ring.

if you believe these two are a real couple – you’re an idiot. lol

wow that is so tacky!! I hope Mariah is smarter than that.

Yup…………same ring!

Jayne♥xx @ 05/01/2008 at 1:52 pm

i dont think its the same ring-1st one bluish-mariahs one is clearer
but them two 2gether seems so made up!
ders jst no chemistry
wen did dey even get 2geder?

I think they have the same shape but something looks a little different….

LMAO, I bet she’s shouting at him right now.

Eww cheesy a** Nick cannon. How is this dork getting women.

THEY’RE MARRIED? WTF, just read it on Perez and Usmagazine website. I bet they’ll be divorced by Monday!!!

i am a fan of mariah and i dont think they got married. It happened to fast, and theres no proof that their married after like 2 weeks lol! anyways the rings do look the same! i dont know what to believe anymore!!!

not wandering @ 05/01/2008 at 2:40 pm

if they got married yesterday the question is – is she pregnant? if she is engaged is she pregnant? you know she has a clean image and getting pregnant without being married will hurt her image.

maybe the girl doesn’t care that it is a ring from another engagement. did you ever wonder she just might want to be in love and the material posession doesn’t really matter since she can AFFORD to buy her own diamonds? maybe that’s all he could afford? perhaps it was his grandmother’s ring? give them or nick a chance.

NICK is A JIGALOW with his nasty BUTT MARIAH SHE TOUCH HIM ALL HE WANT IS HER MONEY

ahahahhahahahaahahhahah

Fast…is this to cover up the rumors of her lesbian relationship with DaBrat? If so, they REALLY could have done a better job of this. I suggest MC gets a new PR rep.

catty gossip @ 05/01/2008 at 2:56 pm

THEY GOT MARRIED ALREADY??????????

ahahahhahahahaahahhahah

shar #20 I agree with you

I’m jsut asking me WHO’S GONNA FILE FOR DIVORCE… nick or mariah????

NATIONAL eNQUIRER @ 05/01/2008 at 3:00 pm

HEADLINE

NICK CANNON SNATCHES MARIAH CAREY FROM DA BRAT’S SNATCH

Nick, that was one heck of a catch and snatch. congrats.

Mondo Bongo! @ 05/01/2008 at 3:01 pm

Ha! so Mariah got a little Cougar in her… Bon Appetit! :wink:
enjoy girllllll whatever it is***

this has got to be a publicity stunt!

is he gonna star in her next video or something?? So weird.

Bonbonnette @ 05/01/2008 at 3:58 pm

I’ll believe it when I see it. As for the ring, please Mariah doesn’t need old fiancee’s ring. It can’t be the same ring.

I hope MC knows what she’s doing. It won’t be a pretty sight to see someone as great as her to get into more breakdowns.

I still find it hard to beliee that they are a couple, let alone engaged. If it is the same ring maybe it’s a family ring, like his mom’s or grandmothers ring.

Zanessa_Luver @ 05/01/2008 at 5:24 pm

OMG YE SI THINK HE COULD GIVE IT TO MARIAH! I THINK MARIAH AND NICK CANNON MAKE A BETTER COUPLE THEN THE OTHER GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mariah is sooo hott and pretty she needs a hott guy!

lovelyday @ 05/01/2008 at 5:36 pm

OMG! Oh no he didn’t. ROFLMBO. Let him go, Mariah. Let him GO!

wow what a looser!!! i don’t know who is the bigger idiot selita for giving the ring back to nick or nick giving it to mariah……..

it’s NOT true. She dating Mark Sudack – her producer.

December, 2003 Aspen, Colorado
img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snowboardlessonsinaspenwc8.jpg

July, 2004 Capri, Italy
img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=july242004capriitalyxi9.jpg
img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=august282004capriitalydr1.jpg

Heathrow Airport London, July 31 2005
img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=heathrowairportlondonjugh8.jpg

Grammy Awards, Feb 8th 2006
img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=grammyawardsfeb8th2006ea0.jpg

Kanye West Birthday Party, June 7 2007
img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kanyewestbirthdaypartyjrw9.jpg

Date June 19, 2006 Los Angeles, California
/img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=june192006losangelescalop9.jpg
/img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=june192006losangelescaliy5.jpg

April 26, 2008 Tribeca Film Festival, premiere of “Tennessee”
img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=260420080000000id8.jpg
img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26042008jl5.jpg

ACCORDING TO PEOPLE MAGAZINE:
The ring, jeweler Jacob & Co. confirmed to PEOPLE, is crafted from platinum and features a square, emerald-cut fancy light pink diamond in the center, surrounded by 58 intense pink diamonds, flanked by two half-moon diamonds. The total carat weight of the ring – the center stone alone is 10 carats – is a jaw-dropping 17 carats, with a value of $2.5 million.

Though some have speculated that Carey’s ring is the same one Cannon gave to his former fiancée, Victoria’s Secret model Seltia Ebanks, Ebanks’s ring was 12 carats and made of colorless diamonds.

Mariah Carey is a fat FUGLY pig!

Is this a belated April Fools??

no way that sk@nk gave back that rock
wonder why they broke it off

I doubt this real, but we will see.

DON’T BELIEVE A WORD OF IT!!

# 38 lili @ 05/01/2008 at 6:52 pm

^^^

Thank you Lily!

I knew I read somewhere that Carey has been in a long relationship with a producer. Most of Mariah’s relationships are long-term. Does anyone know what race the producer is? She seems to like Latino/Hispanic men — her dad was a black Hispanic, so maybe that’s why.

Mariah is with the hip hop and all in some of her songs, but I don’t think you’d ever catch her with a “hippity-hop” man. Remember Luis Miguel? That’s what I call HOT. And before that, she was with Tommy Mottola for a good while and he didn’t want the divorce. Carey has better taste than ol smooth-talkin, skirt-chasin Nick Cannon.

I posted before I viewed the photos. No joke.

Aha! Just as expected regarding the race of her man. Must be Mariah’s preference. Good-looking and hunky. I’m happy for her. Good to know that she has found love and is living a life away from the glam and glitz. Mariah really looks cute in her ski suit in one of the photos posted above by #38.

No ! no! no……..please Lord dont let this be true..these celebrities need therapy, for real

It looks like it’s the same ring but who know’s. They both have a bit of similarity but Mariah’s looks like it’s more of a yellow stone and Selita’s looks like a natural clear diamond.

That ring was worth about a million dollars, so it isnt cheap and…. hey I wouldnt care if it was someone elses, besides your marrying the man and not the ring….. so stop hating none of yall broke butts got that kind of cash…. including myself so stop hating!!!

Jacob &Co. just said that the ring was just purchased from them plus the ring that Selita had was 12 Carats while that of Mariah is 15 Carats. Mimi is more precious!!! stop the rumors and let Mariah be happy! She effing Deserves IT!

well, if you’re blindly and really in love, i’ll marry too in an instant with someone..sometimes, the time being together is not really an assurance of a long lasting relationship. besides, nothing really lasts, so Mimi is right to savor every moment. I think Nick is hot! and looks gifted down there!!!

Hell no he’s not cheap! That thing is so expensive it could buy me a new house!!!! And hell if I’d paid that much for a ring I’d reuse it! The amount of karats in it it’s good for at least another 2 fiancee’s.

Da Baddest @ 05/06/2008 at 4:07 pm

Those are not the same rings!! Anyone with eyes can see that. Damn why do people have to hate so hard on Mariah. Some of yall better pray that one day someone will give yall a rock like that…Hating ass *******!!!

ClassicGirl1979 @ 05/07/2008 at 7:31 pm

Anyone else thinking “Pop Fiction?” Mariah got married to a nobody who gave her a used ring, Avril’s pregnant, blah blah blah…

If this IS real, I’ll a) eat my hat and b) laugh until I rupture something! :-D

It is very similar, but probably ʻcause the same designer designed it. He probably just loves the look. Mariahʻs looks pink and the other looks white. Either way, itʻs a beautiful ring and I wouldnʻt complain.

Good thing for she had a pre-nup. She’s be glad she did when she wakes up and realizes he’s just using her!

thats wrong because he coulda brought her a new ring.Nick Cannon u can do better then that.Thats just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well the thing is that the ring does not look the same from far to me but why they got married so fast is she pregnant??? or that he just want her money or to make this x-girl friend feel bad about wat she missing

patrick osei @ 05/26/2008 at 1:25 pm

I like this wedding because mariah carey is one of the beautiful woman in the world . age is just a number. We marry because of love. I want a woman like mariah. this is my email parlipas@yahoo.com

WOW I didn’t see that coming

loook at that picture. the rings are totally different.

thatz so stupid. Nick is retarded! who does that. Mariah is to cute for nick . he is too childish. Nick better go find something better to do. He better go find a nother trick or bird to be cheep too.

thats not mariah ring her ring has pink diamonds in it… people dont like to see other happy if its not them. go watch dis video on youtube it show both rings up close http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci0Jd946p-o

I think you all should just leave them alone and let them be married. If there happy they are happy

the best engagement ring is the one that is diamond or ruby studded. it is really an eye candy for a girl”"”