Mariah Carey's Used Engagement Ring?

Mariah Carey's Used Engagement Ring?

Mariah about to be on-fire?

Rumors are buzzing that Mariah Carey‘s engagement ring from Nick Cannon was actually recycled from his old fiancee Selita Ebanks!

The two rings on both the pop princess and Victoria’ Secret model are eerily similar!

Take a look up-close and see for yourself!

UPDATE: According to Latina.com, the pair already got married yesterday! Mariah and Nick reportedly had a small wedding on an island with a few close friends including Da Brat. If it’s true, congrats!

DO YOU THINK Nick the cheapskate took the ring back from Selita and gave it to Mariah?

mariah carey nick cannon used engagement ring 01
mariah carey nick cannon used engagement ring 02

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

Fast…is this to cover up the rumors of her lesbian relationship with DaBrat? If so, they REALLY could have done a better job of this. I suggest MC gets a new PR rep.

catty gossip @ 05/01/2008 at 2:56 pm

THEY GOT MARRIED ALREADY??????????

ahahahhahahahaahahhahah

shar #20 I agree with you

I’m jsut asking me WHO’S GONNA FILE FOR DIVORCE… nick or mariah????

NATIONAL eNQUIRER @ 05/01/2008 at 3:00 pm

HEADLINE

NICK CANNON SNATCHES MARIAH CAREY FROM DA BRAT’S SNATCH

Nick, that was one heck of a catch and snatch. congrats.

Mondo Bongo! @ 05/01/2008 at 3:01 pm

Ha! so Mariah got a little Cougar in her… Bon Appetit! :wink:
enjoy girllllll whatever it is***

this has got to be a publicity stunt!

is he gonna star in her next video or something?? So weird.

Bonbonnette @ 05/01/2008 at 3:58 pm

I’ll believe it when I see it. As for the ring, please Mariah doesn’t need old fiancee’s ring. It can’t be the same ring.

I hope MC knows what she’s doing. It won’t be a pretty sight to see someone as great as her to get into more breakdowns.

I still find it hard to beliee that they are a couple, let alone engaged. If it is the same ring maybe it’s a family ring, like his mom’s or grandmothers ring.

Zanessa_Luver @ 05/01/2008 at 5:24 pm

OMG YE SI THINK HE COULD GIVE IT TO MARIAH! I THINK MARIAH AND NICK CANNON MAKE A BETTER COUPLE THEN THE OTHER GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mariah is sooo hott and pretty she needs a hott guy!

lovelyday @ 05/01/2008 at 5:36 pm

OMG! Oh no he didn’t. ROFLMBO. Let him go, Mariah. Let him GO!

wow what a looser!!! i don’t know who is the bigger idiot selita for giving the ring back to nick or nick giving it to mariah……..

it’s NOT true. She dating Mark Sudack – her producer.

December, 2003 Aspen, Colorado
img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snowboardlessonsinaspenwc8.jpg

July, 2004 Capri, Italy
img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=july242004capriitalyxi9.jpg
img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=august282004capriitalydr1.jpg

Heathrow Airport London, July 31 2005
img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=heathrowairportlondonjugh8.jpg

Grammy Awards, Feb 8th 2006
img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=grammyawardsfeb8th2006ea0.jpg

Kanye West Birthday Party, June 7 2007
img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kanyewestbirthdaypartyjrw9.jpg

Date June 19, 2006 Los Angeles, California
/img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=june192006losangelescalop9.jpg
/img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=june192006losangelescaliy5.jpg

April 26, 2008 Tribeca Film Festival, premiere of “Tennessee”
img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=260420080000000id8.jpg
img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26042008jl5.jpg

ACCORDING TO PEOPLE MAGAZINE:
The ring, jeweler Jacob & Co. confirmed to PEOPLE, is crafted from platinum and features a square, emerald-cut fancy light pink diamond in the center, surrounded by 58 intense pink diamonds, flanked by two half-moon diamonds. The total carat weight of the ring – the center stone alone is 10 carats – is a jaw-dropping 17 carats, with a value of $2.5 million.

Though some have speculated that Carey’s ring is the same one Cannon gave to his former fiancée, Victoria’s Secret model Seltia Ebanks, Ebanks’s ring was 12 carats and made of colorless diamonds.

Mariah Carey is a fat FUGLY pig!

Is this a belated April Fools??

no way that sk@nk gave back that rock
wonder why they broke it off

I doubt this real, but we will see.

DON’T BELIEVE A WORD OF IT!!

# 38 lili @ 05/01/2008 at 6:52 pm

^^^

Thank you Lily!

I knew I read somewhere that Carey has been in a long relationship with a producer. Most of Mariah’s relationships are long-term. Does anyone know what race the producer is? She seems to like Latino/Hispanic men — her dad was a black Hispanic, so maybe that’s why.

Mariah is with the hip hop and all in some of her songs, but I don’t think you’d ever catch her with a “hippity-hop” man. Remember Luis Miguel? That’s what I call HOT. And before that, she was with Tommy Mottola for a good while and he didn’t want the divorce. Carey has better taste than ol smooth-talkin, skirt-chasin Nick Cannon.

I posted before I viewed the photos. No joke.

Aha! Just as expected regarding the race of her man. Must be Mariah’s preference. Good-looking and hunky. I’m happy for her. Good to know that she has found love and is living a life away from the glam and glitz. Mariah really looks cute in her ski suit in one of the photos posted above by #38.

No ! no! no……..please Lord dont let this be true..these celebrities need therapy, for real

It looks like it’s the same ring but who know’s. They both have a bit of similarity but Mariah’s looks like it’s more of a yellow stone and Selita’s looks like a natural clear diamond.

That ring was worth about a million dollars, so it isnt cheap and…. hey I wouldnt care if it was someone elses, besides your marrying the man and not the ring….. so stop hating none of yall broke butts got that kind of cash…. including myself so stop hating!!!

Jacob &Co. just said that the ring was just purchased from them plus the ring that Selita had was 12 Carats while that of Mariah is 15 Carats. Mimi is more precious!!! stop the rumors and let Mariah be happy! She effing Deserves IT!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All