Orlando Bloom is a Motorcycle Man

Orlando Bloom is a Motorcycle Man

Orlando Bloom throws on his leather jacket and mounts a custom motorcycle before zooming down a street in Sydney, Australia on Wednesday.

Orly, 31, was spotted picking and choosing between a number of different custom motorcycles at Sydney’s bike store Deus Ex Machina.

Mr. Bloom is in town with his main squeeze, Australian ‘Victoria’s Secret’ angel Miranda Kerr.

orlando bloom motorcycle man 01
orlando bloom motorcycle man 02
orlando bloom motorcycle man 03
orlando bloom motorcycle man 04

Photos: INCO/Fame Pictures
Posted to: Orlando Bloom

Getty

1,989 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 780 » Show All

Why, oh WHY is he always sexy at whatever he’s doing?! If he was reading the phonebook I’d sit there and watch him do so! Damn him and his sexiness!

Jamie Jonas @ 05/01/2008 at 1:42 am

He’s the cutest thinggg.

Jamie Jonas @ 05/01/2008 at 1:42 am

he’s the cutest thinggg

Loved him is Lord of the rings!
HOT

God I hope he breaks his leg, i still cant get over what a jerk he has turned out to be, he must not have anything lined up cause if he did I would suspect that he wouldn’t be allowed to risk his limbs by driving around like an ******* on a bike and risking the production of a movie.

its always cool to see celebs driving themselves and especially on a bike! thats pretty cool. i’d wanna see someone like kimora freaking out on the back, id bet she would be fun to watch on one of those

@ 5. You’re so full of ****, Veronica, you don’t even know the man. He is obviously on a holiday in Australia, he is perfectly within his right to ride a motorbike if he wants to.

@7 Vik you don’t know the man either so shut it! Ever since I saw that car accident video of him my perception of him has changed dramatically and to top it off him allowing himself to be used by a underwear model just lowers my respect for the man even lower.

Also Vik if you knew anything about Hollywood you would know that a lot of stars have clauses written into their contracts forbidding them to do dangerous activities. Orlando is in his 30s not some young 20 something he should know the dangers of riding a motorcycle and how it can put any project he is lined up to do in danger if he gets hurt. What is all boils down to is selfishness, if he gets hurt he puts 100s of people out of work but he would rather risk it and look hip and young for his Underwear angel.

Is that Miranda’s dad?

Aw, you poor dear. You seem to be under the impression that I care.

#9 Is that Miranda’s dad?

——————————————

who knows, maybe. the man look like david latterman.

I checked it. It is not her dad but the guy behind him is the DJ bodyguard. Guess Miranda wasn’t joking! lol

There’s an interview with her (someone posted over OLove) where she proves she doesn;t like to talk about her private life. You gotta check it. ;D

his friends @ 05/01/2008 at 5:34 am

did anyone think we wouldn’t get pix today after what was said about Melbourne and her watching him? Conincidence? you decide.Did a poster yesterday say that they would drag him back to save face now asap?

Ellen, it doesn’t prove she doesn’t like to talk about it. She has just been told what a fool she looks like and she needs to shut it.
If she shuts up now you can’t change everything she done over the last several months.

his friends @ 05/01/2008 at 5:34 am

Modelspice @ 05/01/2008 at 5:36 am

Okay, so he is now downgraded to being merely Miranda’s man?

his friends I was just ironic.. Her quote about her dad and Orlando. She wasn’t asked about him but told that. But she doesnt like to talk about it..

why is the security guard wearing the same clothes from last friday’s lunch

WOW。。Orli

WOW。。Orli

MOTORCYCLES @ 05/01/2008 at 6:40 am

He hasn’t signed any contracts for TRC yet. You see actors (CLOONEY PITT) out on motorcycles all the time. Its not a big deal.

I never could understand the helmet choices of celebrities. How come they b’tch about being followed by paps and being recognized, and then choose an open helmet? Wearing a closed, dark shaded helmet would be the best disguise. Why not choose that? Or maybe being snapped by paps is not such a bad thing, compared to, I don’t know, no one trying to snap your pix. Juss sayin’. No disrespect. :D

@20, agreed. It’s not even like he just started, and the bike he rides is not a donormaker. Although he is known to be accident prone. :D

she was being ironic chill dudes.

@veronica @ 05/01/2008 at 6:50 am

Please, he’s been doing dangerous things forever. It’s not about looking anyway for MK. He can’t live in a bubble and not have fun. Like the other poster said, lots of celebs ride bikes.

P.S. Before I get accused I’m no shipper or fan of MKs

@veronica @ 05/01/2008 at 6:53 am

Before I get accused I’m no shipper or fan of MKs, I hate this whole farce but I also like to be reasonable about the stuff I b!tch about LOL.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 780 » Show All