Brangelina and Kids - Fun in France!

Brangelina and Kids - Fun in France!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt enjoy the sun with their kids on one of the balconies of Paul Allen’s house in the South of France on Thursday.

Brad, 44, and mom-to-be Angie, 32, spend some quality time with their four kids Maddox, Pax, Zahara, and Shiloh before the birth of their 5th child.

Can’t wait for the new member of the family!

10+ pictures of Brad, Angelina and kids having fun in France…

brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 01
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 02
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 03
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 04
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 05
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 06
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 07
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 08
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 09
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All

I hope word gets to them that the paps are taking pics using long lens. I think I know who to email.

the shiznack @ 05/02/2008 at 11:38 am

whats next paps
- in jetpacks
- on a trampoline
- helicopters
- thermal heat seeking images from inside the house

- jesus wept!

i love the family but its clear they want their privacy, cant these fadge hole french paps just wait until cannes for high quality shots

testing…

Thanks Jared for the new thread.

Hopefully the family is getting so RR time.

Blame E for telling the world where they are exactly. Paul Allens Villa? Hey that’s on such and such road. Let’s go take pics.

I bet that they will leave this place very soon.

Thank you Jared!!!

Missouri Fan @ 05/02/2008 at 11:44 am

HAPPY JOLIE-PITT’S FAMILY!!!

Thanks Jared!!

Waves to guli, MondoBongo, Lady G , Yes, alia, susieqt!! :smile:

awww they went away for privacy and the people on here are saying thanks to JJ for invasion or privacy. oh well….

i am having a lot of problem posting, lately the site is acting weird

Hi MF how are you lovely lady? BTW– TGIF :-)

Hi Missouri Fan!!! Missed ya! Have a great weekend!

Hey more pictures of the family, they seem to be having good family time together. ZEE’s back in PINK again. Love to see her in my favorite color. I love to dress my little ones in pink. Thank Jared for the pics. GOD BLESS THE JOLIE-PITT FAMILY

fashionista @ 05/02/2008 at 11:53 am

I can’t wait to see what they will wear at the film festival.

Missouri Fan @ 05/02/2008 at 11:54 am

guli,

I’m fine. just waiting for the rain to stop so I can do my gardening.
thanks and same to you TGIF!

Good to see them!

loooks like brad may want to hit up his steroid dealer cause he’s lost the Troy body Give us more pix of that hunk from Grey’s Mc Steamy. no more of this mc flabby moobs.

Missouri Fan @ 05/02/2008 at 11:59 am

Hello susieqt ,

I missed you also!! :smile:
I will sulat you later. :) Have a wonderful weekend.

Good Afternoon to all the fabulous JP’s fans. Thanks for the new thread Jared. I have missed 3 threads and I have had trouble with this site and posting, anyone else? just asking smile. Good to actually know they are in France, can’t wait to see them on the red carpet.
______________________________________________________
irma @ 05/01/2008 at 9:38 pm
Senior haven’t seen you post for a while.
——————————————————————————————
irma I have tried to answer you, between the site issue and preparing for the coming events Mothers Day, my oldest son’s birthday and spring cleaning I have not been able to post. I have read one thread
I saw your shout out. BTW anoble has my email I would love to see pictures of your family, so I am going to ask her to send it to you, that way we can spare jared smile.
—————————————————————————————
Mondo Bongo finally saw you post, I will send you some mail I had left you a message on youtube, its been cold and cloudy in NY, hope you are enjoying the season.
————————————————————————————-
anoble I tried to email you and it disappeared when I went to do a spell check , maybe I sent it , thats what I get for trying to sit at the PC when I should have just went to bed. Hope this post sticks
————————————————————————-
Finally hi to vickifrtexas, alia , carolina, AG, guli, MF, Sheri, all the regulars TGIF

I miss them all. Good to see them. Angie looks lovely. Brad looks hot.

Mrs. Smith @ 05/02/2008 at 12:05 pm

Thanks Jared.

I feel guilty that we’re looking at these picx when I know that the JPs want their privacy.

MF good to see you will send some mail, it is cold and cloudy in NY. Hope the weather gets better for your gardening, TGIF , hugs to young Bradley

Got any Decency Jared? @ 05/02/2008 at 12:07 pm

These kind of pictures should not be posted.

observation @ 05/02/2008 at 12:07 pm

the pictures are taking at different day i guess because under the black coat of Angie is not a black cloth it look like the one she was wearing the other day
Also look at Zahara cloth is two different wear.

Love the Jolie-Pitts. Glad they are having a good time and chilling out.

About Angie and Brad’s dress. They are on holiday and are not dressing for anyone but themselves. You are not suppose to be looking these pics in the first place. What they do, wear in private is private.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All