Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Brangelina and Kids - Fun in France!

Brangelina and Kids - Fun in France!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt enjoy the sun with their kids on one of the balconies of Paul Allen’s house in the South of France on Thursday.

Brad, 44, and mom-to-be Angie, 32, spend some quality time with their four kids Maddox, Pax, Zahara, and Shiloh before the birth of their 5th child.

Can’t wait for the new member of the family!

10+ pictures of Brad, Angelina and kids having fun in France…

brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 01
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 02
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 03
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 04
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 05
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 06
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 07
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 08
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 09
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 10

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 716 » Show All

goooooooooo brad and angie! love’em!

I hate paps invade their privacy.

Oh C’mon Jared.don’t buy these pics so papz won’t sell them.seriously these are so private pics.leave them alone.

I never knew their nanny is this much young and she is phillipens.btw I think at least now those who were worried about Brad there or not will STFU for some time.

Wow… I feel like a total stalker looking at these. Way to support the invasion of privacy JJ. =(

vickifromtexas @ 05/02/2008 at 12:32 pm

# 41 lol @ 05/02/2008 at 11:57 am loooks like brad may want to hit up his steroid dealer cause he’s lost the Troy body Give us more pix of that hunk from Grey’s Mc Steamy. no more of this mc flabby moobs.
======================================================
he lost his troy body because he has more to fill his life now than he did when he filmed troy. he looks gorgeous and he has a happy life. before angelina he had all of the time in the world to prepare for rolls and work out and do whatever was needed because he had nothing else in his life. angelina seems happy with him so you shouldn’t worry. you know you don’t see “moobs” in any of these pictures. something made you stop at this site click on the pictures and comment.

vickifromtexas @ 05/02/2008 at 12:33 pm

hello senior, how are you? hugs.

Longtime stylist Jennifer Rade calls herself the Wicked Witch of Wardrobe, and I’ll add to that the busiest stylist working today.

What are your three favorite Angelina Jolie outfits that you’ve styled?

I think Oscars from 2004 (the cream Marc Bouwer), Mr. & Mrs. Smith premiere (the leather Versace), and Ocean’s 13 premiere in Cannes (yellow Peter Dundas for Ungaro).

Somebody should break all these papz’s cameras. Why in hell can’t they leave these people alone!

Mondo Bongo! @ 05/02/2008 at 12:36 pm

Hiya!!!

MF… senior… anoble …vicki… guli…Sheri and to all
the wonderful ladies that I enjoy so much on JJ’s Greetings!

Ladies!!! my thoughts are to give guli a bon voyage party, before
she leaves for the summer, we can talk more about it later, just
wanted to put it out there, maybe MF will make her a special
video… :wink: …. hey guli give us some dates, hell we haven’t had
a party in awhile and it beats dealing with the ‘Scabs’ trolls

MF… your the party planner, give me a shout out and get the
invites together …U know all the oldies but goodies, tell me what
you think.. OX~

Guys have a good one..later

Jolie helps locally made clutch score a ‘Knockout’

By Valli Herman, Times Staff Writer
July 15, 2007

It’s the bag that lived up to its name.

The compact clutch named the “Knockout” for the brass knuckle-like finger holes punched into its sturdy handle has become a champion for Seril, the Vernon-based leather goods company not yet a year old.
It started when Angelina Jolie made the style a staple of her wardrobe on and off the red carpet. Images of Jolie carrying the washed-lamb leather bag at the January premiere of “God Grew Tired of Us” were the beginning. “We started getting calls as far away as the Netherlands and Japan,” says the designer, Marjori Seril.

Since then, the $545 Knockout has become a bestseller, as well as the collection’s signature bag. Jolie’s stylist, Jennifer Rade, has come back for new fall versions for her star client, in finishes including patent, washed leather and shimmery mock python and boa.

This could be one “It” bag with staying power: Weeks after Jolie carried the bag, the Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum of Art requested one for the permanent collection.

Sorry, Jared, I do NOT appreciate you posting these photos. Wait until they take pictures of them at Cannes and post those. The papzs may not respect this family’s privacy, but you should.

I think Brad would never wear this wife beater shirt If he knew Papz are getting his pics.

it is sad that they can’t have some pap’s free time with their family.I think their camps should tell them about these pics,and probably they will leave the place soon.

and Jared all the pics are not from the same time.they are taken different days.it seems one day Brad was on balcony with Zee and the other day Angelina was on the same balcony with Pax and Zee.

LOL at all of the people complaining about the photos. Taking photos of celebrities on their property is a little invasive but as long as they are not taking shots of inside of the home I don’t have much of a problem with it. The majority of the pictures on this site are from the paparazzi. So I don’t why these are so shocking. With all of the “rage” people are expressing it hasn’t stopped them from looking at the photos and they will probably continue going to websites like JJ.

JMO but I doubt they are in France to give birth. I think that is something the tabs ran with. I think it’s only for Cannes and then they will return to the USA for the birth. Angelina has 2 films coming out this summer. I’m sure the studios want her to do some publicity. I know she can do interviews from France but they will probably want her to attend the premiers. Isn’t Brad still doing some work on Tree Of Life?

Brad looks so hot in that shirt.

P. diddy name drops as he’s getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of fame

May 2 07:37 AM US/Eastern
By RYAN PEARSON
AP Entertainment W

Family and friends from the block he grew up on in New York’s Harlem neighborhood were joining him at the ceremony outside the Hollywood and Highland shopping complex.

It inspires them,” Combs said. “It inspires, you know, millions of young people all over the world that are in a place that I grew up in right now, and they want to make it to that point. I don’t know if we know where Brad Pitt came from, or George Clooney.

Thank you for the new thread Jared. :) I hope Brad, Angelina and their family are having a good time.
I looked through People really quickly this morning and can I just say how happy I am that a magazine finally referred to the new baby as “baby #5″ and not “biological baby #2″? Thank you People magazine for differenciating between any of the kids. Hopefully the other rags will follow suit.

Good morning/afternoon to all the fans. :)

Well I thought there would be pics of Shiloh

OOPS #66
That’s NOT differenciating

hi BAMPZS fans.
Jared thanks for the pics. I know that it´s wrong, but i love see them :).
Princess Zee is a pink girl, and pax is a blue boy.
I hope to see, next time, Mad and Shi too.

I really like to see Shiloh’s pics…she is a cute little girl…and nowadays she has nice expression too…it is noticable that she is fond of her daddy which is good for her.

vickifromtexas @ 05/02/2008 at 1:23 pm

hello mondo bongo, i think your idea is a good one. hugs.

hi senior,mondo bongo,Ceci,felinelilly,vickyfromtexas,missuri fan :)

Troy body? lol He is playing a different character in Tree of Life. He is not playing Brad PItt – movie star. I love the fact that he looks different in Jesse James than he does as Rusty Ryan in Oceans than Chad in BAR and now this new character in TOL. I would be disappointed in him if he stayed the same. He looks great. Angelina looks great and hope the kids are having a wonderful time.

BTW I agree that they are probably coming back to the US after Cannes. I don’t think TOL is finished. Merrick does things on his own timeline so I can see him just giving everyone a break while Penn goes on his freedom (?) bus ride and Brad accompanies his family to France.

Mondo Bongo I love any excuse for a party smile, guli I hope you have a
great holiday.
Hi vickifromtexas I am good, hope you and the family are well.

marianna @ 05/02/2008 at 1:31 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank You marianna.. I swear Peeps forget that Brad’s AN ACTOR!!! He changes His look for each role.. Duh!!

~~~~~~

Thanks Jared for the new thread.. Good to see them , also glad the pics are from very far away.. I hope They have a Lovley Time..
Cheers BAMPZS Fans