Brangelina and Kids - Fun in France!

Brangelina and Kids - Fun in France!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt enjoy the sun with their kids on one of the balconies of Paul Allen’s house in the South of France on Thursday.

Brad, 44, and mom-to-be Angie, 32, spend some quality time with their four kids Maddox, Pax, Zahara, and Shiloh before the birth of their 5th child.

Can’t wait for the new member of the family!

10+ pictures of Brad, Angelina and kids having fun in France…

brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 01
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 02
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 03
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 04
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 05
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 06
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 07
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 08
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 09
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 10

Getty
  • Jared Leto's glorious hair evolution- US Weekly
  • Guess who this little Santa Claus turned into- TMZ
  • Ariana Grande reveals she's repulsed by Santa Claus- Gossip Cop
  • Sweet Suspense and Jordan Fisher drop "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" after JJJ takeover- Just Jared Jr
  • Exodus banned in Egypt due to historical mistakes- Entertainment Weekly
  • Eight movie scores we'll still listen to in 2015 - Huffington Post
  • Prince Harry's hot Christmas exercise- Lainey Gossip
  • North Korea calls President Barack Obama a monkey- The Hollywood Reporter

387 Responses to “Brangelina and Kids - Fun in France!”

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 816 » Show All

1. 101
    kl Says:

But MC Steamy can’t walk into an arena and get a standing ovation . Can’t give a shy look and get the girls to a screaming. Doesn’t have idiots like black and lol spend time whiing . We will stick with Mr Pitt. Thank you very much.

2. 102
    julia Says:

kl @ 05/02/2008 at 2:50 pm

<b. PREACH

3. 103
    alia Says:

hiya again bampzsville :D
    I heart this thread

4. 104
    twinlke Says:

Nice place. They look so relaxed. (Pink) Z is always a daddy’s girl. Pax looks so cute. And by the way, lucky nanny.

5. 105
    observation Says:

in one of the picture Angie is holding Brad shirt. I love them so much

6. 106
    Yes Says:

Hi alia, julia, carolina and all jp fans

7. 107
    luvangie4ever Says:

Love Angie! :D

8. 108
    Faye88 Says:

Andromeda – I agree. I feel guilty about the invasion of their privacy, but at the same time I enjoy seeing the family out and about. Angie is getting so big. I wonder if she’ll wear something like the Hermes dress at Cannes. Can’t wait to see the red carpet photos!

Waves and best wishes to all BAMPZS fans. :)

9. 109
    yup Says:

observation @ 05/02/2008 at 3:03 pm

in one of the picture Angie is holding Brad shirt. I love them so muchhttp://justjared.buzznet.com/gallery/photos.php?yr=2008&mon=05&evt=brangelina-fun-france&pic=brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-france-fun-09.jpg

10. 110
    mezi Says:

oni są super poprostu the best kocham ją Angelina I love You

11. 111
    alia Says:

hi yes :)
    it’s nice you got to see Pax…he looks so cute in his little robe :D
    hope you are well today
    btw: do you have a youtube account?

12. 112
    alia Says:

geez…what is going on w/ the site?
    it’s taking me like 10 min. to post?

13. 113
    anoble Says:

Good Afternoon BAMPZSville

TGIF – glad to see my favorite girl sporting her favorite pink. I hope the all family has a wonderful restful trip.

waves to alia, Yes, carolina, Andrómeda, senior, vickifromtexas, Felinelilly and all other JP fans

senior, got your email – love hearing from you, will send addy on to irma.

Feline, another chapter sent. :D

14. 114
    vickifromtexas Says:

hello anoble. how are you today? hugs.

15. 115
    dina #1 Says:

Good morning guli, senior, carolina, julia, Andromeda, and all BAMPZS+1 fans that I forgot to mention. Different day same old sh*t. Don’t even try to reason with these foolish trolls. Their brains are too small to handle the truth. They can’t handle the truth.

I bet once they realize that they are being photographed with long lens camera they will vacate and find another place. E is such a ******* for revealing where they would be staying. I honestly don’t believe it is anyone from the inner circle leaking information. IMHO believe it might be people from the places they are going to. Why would someone working for them risk getting fired, being black balled and not being able to get another job with another star family? But someone on the outside has nothing to lose and it is harder to trace. JMHO.

I hope they have a quite and peaceful vacation. They will probably come back to the states after Cannes. No inside information, just a hunch.

Hey guli when are you leaving for Turkey? Sent you an e-mail. Senior a party sounds great. Peace

16. 116
    dina #1 Says:

Gawd, JJ is moving really slowly and I am having trouble posting. Anyone else having problems? Jared what is the problem? Peace

17. 117
    Yes Says:

alia @ 05/02/2008 at 3:11 pm

Hey, am good thank you :) :)

Its a good feeling i got to see Pax :D

I dont have a youtube account :(

why?? do you want my email address?? Just asking ;)

anoble @ 05/02/2008 at 3:14 pm

Hiya :D

18. 118
    anoble Says:

Faye88, hello – how are you today? I agree – love to see the pictures but hate the thought of them being bothered. catch 22.

vickifromtexas @ 05/02/2008 at 3:16 pm

Hey vic, I’m good today – how about you and your dad? just got up so I’m still trying to pry my eyes open. :D

19. 119
    CLINIQUA Says:

“McSteamy,” is the steaming pile of sh*t from whence the Maniston lackeys and hens come from.

20. 120
    alia Says:

hi there anoble, dina #1 and Faye88 :D

21. 121
    vickifromtexas Says:

hello yes. hugs. = )

anoble, i’m doing fine. my dad got his shot today and that always makes for a couple of really good days so we are optimistic. how are your kids doing?

22. 122
    alia Says:

Yes @ 05/02/2008 at 3:22 pm

alia @ 05/02/2008 at 3:11 pm

Hey, am good thank you :) :)

Its a good feeling i got to see Pax :D

I dont have a youtube account :(

why?? do you want my email address?? Just asking ;)
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

lol…i was just wondering :)
    i was going through youtube and some people’s youtube names are nothing like their jj names—i was thinking you may have had one but i didn’t recognize it
    ————————

hiya vickifromtexas! :D

23. 123
    vickifromtexas Says:

hello alia, i hope you are having a great day. = )

24. 124
    anoble Says:

Yes @ 05/02/2008 at 3:22 pm

thanks for the pix – you are such a sweetie. Let me know if you and alia want to use my “fake” email addy to exchange email addys. It has worked out well for a number of us. :D I hope your aunt is recovering well.

25. 125
    tabitha Says:

I guess this so called private place is not so private afterall. We saw no pictures of them at the houese they rented in Texas. Some people harp about how great France is when it comes to Papz and I disagree since photos have been taken of them all over France.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 816 » Show All