Brangelina and Kids - Fun in France!

Brangelina and Kids - Fun in France!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt enjoy the sun with their kids on one of the balconies of Paul Allen’s house in the South of France on Thursday.

Brad, 44, and mom-to-be Angie, 32, spend some quality time with their four kids Maddox, Pax, Zahara, and Shiloh before the birth of their 5th child.

Can’t wait for the new member of the family!

10+ pictures of Brad, Angelina and kids having fun in France…

brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 01
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 02
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 03
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 04
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 05
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 06
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 07
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 08
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 09
brad pitt angelina jolie france fun 10

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 816 » Show All

But MC Steamy can’t walk into an arena and get a standing ovation . Can’t give a shy look and get the girls to a screaming. Doesn’t have idiots like black and lol spend time whiing . We will stick with Mr Pitt. Thank you very much.

kl @ 05/02/2008 at 2:50 pm

<b. PREACH

hiya again bampzsville :D
I heart this thread

Nice place. They look so relaxed. (Pink) Z is always a daddy’s girl. Pax looks so cute. And by the way, lucky nanny.

observation @ 05/02/2008 at 3:03 pm

in one of the picture Angie is holding Brad shirt. I love them so much

Hi alia, julia, carolina and all jp fans

luvangie4ever @ 05/02/2008 at 3:05 pm

Love Angie! :D

Andromeda – I agree. I feel guilty about the invasion of their privacy, but at the same time I enjoy seeing the family out and about. Angie is getting so big. I wonder if she’ll wear something like the Hermes dress at Cannes. Can’t wait to see the red carpet photos!

Waves and best wishes to all BAMPZS fans. :)

observation @ 05/02/2008 at 3:03 pm

in one of the picture Angie is holding Brad shirt. I love them so muchhttp://justjared.buzznet.com/gallery/photos.php?yr=2008&mon=05&evt=brangelina-fun-france&pic=brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-france-fun-09.jpg

oni są super poprostu the best kocham ją Angelina I love You

hi yes :)
it’s nice you got to see Pax…he looks so cute in his little robe :D
hope you are well today
btw: do you have a youtube account?

geez…what is going on w/ the site?
it’s taking me like 10 min. to post?

Good Afternoon BAMPZSville

TGIF – glad to see my favorite girl sporting her favorite pink. I hope the all family has a wonderful restful trip.

waves to alia, Yes, carolina, Andrómeda, senior, vickifromtexas, Felinelilly and all other JP fans

senior, got your email – love hearing from you, will send addy on to irma.

Feline, another chapter sent. :D

vickifromtexas @ 05/02/2008 at 3:16 pm

hello anoble. how are you today? hugs.

Good morning guli, senior, carolina, julia, Andromeda, and all BAMPZS+1 fans that I forgot to mention. Different day same old sh*t. Don’t even try to reason with these foolish trolls. Their brains are too small to handle the truth. They can’t handle the truth.

I bet once they realize that they are being photographed with long lens camera they will vacate and find another place. E is such a ******* for revealing where they would be staying. I honestly don’t believe it is anyone from the inner circle leaking information. IMHO believe it might be people from the places they are going to. Why would someone working for them risk getting fired, being black balled and not being able to get another job with another star family? But someone on the outside has nothing to lose and it is harder to trace. JMHO.

I hope they have a quite and peaceful vacation. They will probably come back to the states after Cannes. No inside information, just a hunch.

Hey guli when are you leaving for Turkey? Sent you an e-mail. Senior a party sounds great. Peace

Gawd, JJ is moving really slowly and I am having trouble posting. Anyone else having problems? Jared what is the problem? Peace

alia @ 05/02/2008 at 3:11 pm

Hey, am good thank you :) :)

Its a good feeling i got to see Pax :D

I dont have a youtube account :(

why?? do you want my email address?? Just asking ;)

anoble @ 05/02/2008 at 3:14 pm

Hiya :D

Faye88, hello – how are you today? I agree – love to see the pictures but hate the thought of them being bothered. catch 22.

vickifromtexas @ 05/02/2008 at 3:16 pm

Hey vic, I’m good today – how about you and your dad? just got up so I’m still trying to pry my eyes open. :D

“McSteamy,” is the steaming pile of sh*t from whence the Maniston lackeys and hens come from.

hi there anoble, dina #1 and Faye88 :D

vickifromtexas @ 05/02/2008 at 3:30 pm

hello yes. hugs. = )

anoble, i’m doing fine. my dad got his shot today and that always makes for a couple of really good days so we are optimistic. how are your kids doing?

Yes @ 05/02/2008 at 3:22 pm

alia @ 05/02/2008 at 3:11 pm

Hey, am good thank you :) :)

Its a good feeling i got to see Pax :D

I dont have a youtube account :(

why?? do you want my email address?? Just asking ;)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

lol…i was just wondering :)
i was going through youtube and some people’s youtube names are nothing like their jj names—i was thinking you may have had one but i didn’t recognize it
————————

hiya vickifromtexas! :D

vickifromtexas @ 05/02/2008 at 3:33 pm

hello alia, i hope you are having a great day. = )

Yes @ 05/02/2008 at 3:22 pm

thanks for the pix – you are such a sweetie. Let me know if you and alia want to use my “fake” email addy to exchange email addys. It has worked out well for a number of us. :D I hope your aunt is recovering well.

I guess this so called private place is not so private afterall. We saw no pictures of them at the houese they rented in Texas. Some people harp about how great France is when it comes to Papz and I disagree since photos have been taken of them all over France.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 816 » Show All