George Clooney on Brad and Angelina

George Clooney on Brad and Angelina

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were ranked No. 21 on TIME Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People.

George Clooney wrote the article explaining how and why Brad and Angelina were deserving of the honor.

“As a team, actors Brad Pitt, 44, and Angelina Jolie, 32, have served as our goodwill ambassadors worldwide. They brought help to Pakistan in 2005, after a catastrophic earthquake killed tens of thousands of people and left millions homeless. They have tended to the poor and sick in Africa. And they’ve raised global awareness—and contributed $1 million of their own money—for the victims of atrocities in Darfur. Brad co-founded Not on Our Watch, an organization set up to focus global attention on Darfur and other hot spots.

Angelina has worked tirelessly through the United Nations on behalf of refugees around the world, touring border camps in Africa, Asia and Latin America and lobbying on Capitol Hill. The couple cares for three adopted children, from Cambodia, Ethiopia and Vietnam, in addition to their biological daughter.”

Check out the entire article at TIME.

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

greattttttttttttt

i’m happy for them…
both Angie and Brad must be happy to be in the mags
esp when Time recognized them by their works for the world

Oh Please George!!Can you shut the fukc up!!they care about three kid they have adopted??? :roll:

they are their kids all of them.so please I know you are racist people but I don’t think Brad would like to hear this from you.

WOW!
#5??

sweet; but is this a clooney thread or B&A thread??

the shiznack @ 05/02/2008 at 10:38 am

thats nice but they dont do it to get on lists and for recognition

They do deserve to be higher :/
#21??
c’mon; who’s more gorgeous than brad and angelina?!?

This is a GC thread not a JP thread.

I think George Clooney is pompous and self-righteous.

thanks, “???”
wasn’t sure…

I do love them for all they’ve done.
BUT.
1.) Actors make WAY too much money to begin with.
2.) And I’d be giving away millions too if I had made $20 million dollars (and they both did) that patheic piece of sh!t movie Mr & Mrs Smith. Hell, I’d feel compelled to give all my money away, the guilt would be too much.
3.) Clooney is a tool.

Love brad and angie, love miss shiloh

Thanks Jared!

That’s nice of him. I read where George was gonna ask Marie osmond out.

Andrómeda @ 05/02/2008 at 10:59 am

Good morning everybody!!, wish you all a nice friday.
Thanks JJ.

the shiznack @ 05/02/2008 at 10:59 am

yeah clooney is an imbecile

there is just a sense of falseness about him that i just dont like

he doesnt want to accept that he is old therefore acts quite immature

RAIN came in at Number 1

fashionista @ 05/02/2008 at 11:12 am

Aww George…gotta like him.

I hope he looks like a knockout at the Gala in NY. He needs to host more of these things. Everyone else is so stupid and ugly to be chairing that charity event.

I think I’m one of the few that actually liked that dress

fashionista @ 05/02/2008 at 11:19 am

That dress is Hermes designed by John Paul Gaultier. Trust me in the fashion world that dress is already iconic. In person it is just stunning. it’s 2005, not quite vintage and is in the Ombre style. Not everyone can pull this off.

fashionista @ 05/02/2008 at 11:21 am

What is the Ombre? It involves dip-dyeing garments in such a way that the colors change gradually. Ombre is basically the sophisticated city cousin of the more laid-back tie-die. It has been popping up all over the runway lately.

Hi Andro–how are you?

I see the idiots are out early and talking to themselves as usual :lol: They post, change names and respond and the cycle goes on till Jared nails/busts them :lol: how stupid/miserable can they be???

I posted this at the othread thread. It really is a great new video re Angie’s humanitarian work!

GC did not write the piece @ 05/02/2008 at 11:36 am

I think its George publicist Stan who wrote the piece. Its like the person is writing about acquitances not friends.

So much better than parading your 40 year old body in a bikini and rubbing face with a man who “likes to pee on his woman”…..

Nice couple with great looking kids doing what they can for those who are in need!!!!

I admire them!!!