Diddy's Hollywood Star Shines Bright

Diddy's Hollywood Star Shines Bright

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs poses with his family after being honored with the 2,362nd star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Hollywood Boulevard on Friday.

“Today is one of the best days of my life,” Diddy said. “Today is proof if you believe, all your dreams can come true. If it wasn’t for my mother, I wouldn’t be here. You can get a lot of honors, but there’s nothing that means as much as the love of your mother. This right here, I hope it makes you proud Mom. I love you so much. I owe my whole life to you.”

Joining Diddy was actress and model Kim Porter, their son Christian Casey, 10, and identical twins D’Lila Star and Jessie James, 16 months. Kim also brought along her son Quincy, 16, from her relationship with R&B singer Al B. Sure (Albert Brown).

20+ pictures inside of Diddy‘s Hollywood star shining bright…

diddy hollywood walk of fame star 01
diddy hollywood walk of fame star 16
diddy hollywood walk of fame star 17
diddy hollywood walk of fame star 18
diddy hollywood walk of fame star 19
diddy hollywood walk of fame star 20

Photos: Gabriel Bouys/AFP/Getty, WENN
Posted to: Christian Combs, D'lila Combs, Jessie Combs, Kim Porter, Quincy Brown, Sean Combs

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

you’re missing someone jj. Who is the other kid??

he is missing justin

what a beautiful family

even if they are not together

they still provide a good example of a family that comes together to support one another

beach_ball @ 05/02/2008 at 8:10 pm

i hate this guy!

lovethekid @ 05/02/2008 at 8:11 pm

:] i lik diddy
i love the hollywood walk of fame <3

shoes4life @ 05/02/2008 at 8:51 pm

Boy that Quincy is a splitting image of Al B. Sure. He is extremely handsome. I have to say that he has a good looking but I really wish him and Kim would get married.

QUINCY IS HOT!!!!

poshisfab @ 05/02/2008 at 9:03 pm

#6, Im sure Kim wishes the same thing. I think that star is deserved.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 05/02/2008 at 9:08 pm

he’s succeeded in every aspect of the entertainment world.

if you cant respect that your whole perspective is wack.

kim looks pretty

anonymous @ 05/02/2008 at 9:31 pm

In order to “get a star” you have to pay for it yourself.

JUSTIN IS THERE ,LOOK AT THE THREE BOYS; THERE’S Q (KIM AND AL B.SURE ‘S KID),CHRISTIAN(KIM & SEAN’S)AND JUSTIN(SEAN’S AND MIA’S)

The P. Diddy family is a prime example of why birth control was invented, if there ever was one.

the twins are too precious for words; gorgeous babies; and quinn is sizzilin’

good looking family!

Adoring Fan @ 05/02/2008 at 10:16 pm

FANTASTIC!

The twins lost some of their chub.

He deserves that star. Just one thing, Jared: who’s the other kid? You didn’t name one of the boys.

look at the little girl with her hand around her daddy..very cute!

Justin is the tall one with the mustache; SC son with some other woman. The 8th picture is Quincy.

She-who-shall-not-be-named @ 05/02/2008 at 11:09 pm

The question is: is Kim Porter down the same road again with Diddy? Com’on, This is more than her coming out to support her children’s father, she was hanging on the arm of Diddy a week ago at DVB birthday bash in L.A, who would take a woman on a s[pecial evening if they don’t have strings attached?. I think she’s supporting him in the bedroom as well, and very soon they will expose to the media their 100th time back together again blah bklah blah~!!!

#21, I think they confirmed they are together again. She must have low self esteem or likes to ride the gravy train. I know if a guy cheated on me for years and fathered another child the same time as I was pregnant, he would be gone for good.

i want the twin’s stud earrings

emma-australia @ 05/03/2008 at 12:23 am

That is one freakishly good looking, clothes-matching family. Cute! I love Diddy!

original jpf @ 05/03/2008 at 12:31 am

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 05/02/2008 at 9:08 pm ‘gotta love diddy’, he’s the ultimate-hustler. he went from nothing to something, without a gimmick.

he’s succeeded in every aspect of the entertainment world.

if you cant respect that your whole perspective is wack.

————-

I usually find myself in disagreement with Puffy-P/Jay-Z and the rest where their “music” is concerned (not a rap/hip hop lover)), but I do give them all due propers when it comes to pulling themselves up by the bootstraps and achieving through hard work and tenacity a place at the table.

jpf