Diddy's Hollywood Star Shines Bright

Diddy's Hollywood Star Shines Bright

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs poses with his family after being honored with the 2,362nd star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Hollywood Boulevard on Friday.

“Today is one of the best days of my life,” Diddy said. “Today is proof if you believe, all your dreams can come true. If it wasn’t for my mother, I wouldn’t be here. You can get a lot of honors, but there’s nothing that means as much as the love of your mother. This right here, I hope it makes you proud Mom. I love you so much. I owe my whole life to you.”

Joining Diddy was actress and model Kim Porter, their son Christian Casey, 10, and identical twins D’Lila Star and Jessie James, 16 months. Kim also brought along her son Quincy, 16, from her relationship with R&B singer Al B. Sure (Albert Brown).

20+ pictures inside of Diddy‘s Hollywood star shining bright…

diddy hollywood walk of fame star 01
diddy hollywood walk of fame star 16
diddy hollywood walk of fame star 17
diddy hollywood walk of fame star 18
diddy hollywood walk of fame star 19
diddy hollywood walk of fame star 20

Frazer Harrison/Getty

you’re missing someone jj. Who is the other kid??

he is missing justin

what a beautiful family

even if they are not together

they still provide a good example of a family that comes together to support one another

beach_ball @ 05/02/2008 at 8:10 pm

i hate this guy!

lovethekid @ 05/02/2008 at 8:11 pm

:] i lik diddy
i love the hollywood walk of fame <3

shoes4life @ 05/02/2008 at 8:51 pm

Boy that Quincy is a splitting image of Al B. Sure. He is extremely handsome. I have to say that he has a good looking but I really wish him and Kim would get married.

QUINCY IS HOT!!!!

poshisfab @ 05/02/2008 at 9:03 pm

#6, Im sure Kim wishes the same thing. I think that star is deserved.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 05/02/2008 at 9:08 pm

he’s succeeded in every aspect of the entertainment world.

if you cant respect that your whole perspective is wack.

kim looks pretty

anonymous @ 05/02/2008 at 9:31 pm

In order to “get a star” you have to pay for it yourself.

JUSTIN IS THERE ,LOOK AT THE THREE BOYS; THERE’S Q (KIM AND AL B.SURE ‘S KID),CHRISTIAN(KIM & SEAN’S)AND JUSTIN(SEAN’S AND MIA’S)

The P. Diddy family is a prime example of why birth control was invented, if there ever was one.

the twins are too precious for words; gorgeous babies; and quinn is sizzilin’

good looking family!

Adoring Fan @ 05/02/2008 at 10:16 pm

FANTASTIC!

The twins lost some of their chub.

He deserves that star. Just one thing, Jared: who’s the other kid? You didn’t name one of the boys.

look at the little girl with her hand around her daddy..very cute!

Justin is the tall one with the mustache; SC son with some other woman. The 8th picture is Quincy.

She-who-shall-not-be-named @ 05/02/2008 at 11:09 pm

The question is: is Kim Porter down the same road again with Diddy? Com’on, This is more than her coming out to support her children’s father, she was hanging on the arm of Diddy a week ago at DVB birthday bash in L.A, who would take a woman on a s[pecial evening if they don’t have strings attached?. I think she’s supporting him in the bedroom as well, and very soon they will expose to the media their 100th time back together again blah bklah blah~!!!

#21, I think they confirmed they are together again. She must have low self esteem or likes to ride the gravy train. I know if a guy cheated on me for years and fathered another child the same time as I was pregnant, he would be gone for good.

i want the twin’s stud earrings

emma-australia @ 05/03/2008 at 12:23 am

That is one freakishly good looking, clothes-matching family. Cute! I love Diddy!

original jpf @ 05/03/2008 at 12:31 am

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 05/02/2008 at 9:08 pm ‘gotta love diddy’, he’s the ultimate-hustler. he went from nothing to something, without a gimmick.

he’s succeeded in every aspect of the entertainment world.

if you cant respect that your whole perspective is wack.

————-

I usually find myself in disagreement with Puffy-P/Jay-Z and the rest where their “music” is concerned (not a rap/hip hop lover)), but I do give them all due propers when it comes to pulling themselves up by the bootstraps and achieving through hard work and tenacity a place at the table.

jpf

I actually think the coordinated outfits are cute. Usually I hate that. The twins are precious.

I didn’t know Diddy have such gorgeous looking kids!
But, the eldest..he’s HOT!

Black men can´t seem to dress properly….same goes for the children.

Always that ugly “gangsta”-style.

Sleeping giant @ 05/03/2008 at 4:09 am

to NAZI GURL @ 05/02/2008 at 11:51 pm

Newsflash! Your Great Fuhrer died 60 years ago after he farked up Europe and murdered 6 million innocent people on basis of ethnicity.

Nazis are sooo last century… Get a new ideology.

#24 Nazi *****. You must one miserable piece of S H I T. Why don’t you take your racist ass some where else.

ghis-in-paris @ 05/03/2008 at 6:43 am

@pssst. 05/03/2008 at 4:36 am Self promotion, I wonder how much he paid LA to get his “star”. Bad Rapper, bad actor….money, money,money.

I explain to you stupid. After being selected over many proposed celebs to get a star, the selected celebs must pay a charge due to realize the event. It’s considered like a tax to Walk of fame authorities.
Ok, bad raper…money => so explain how someone with bad entertainment ability can make millions dollars in that business?
For it means bad for you, and you are just of bitchass in this world. Envy, jealousy are old since the world born. So get your pass, you are apologyzed for being jealous. When you are poor it’s hard to understand and being fairplay about someone successfull. Be as me, make some effort you will kill that illness.

Diddy’s son quincy is so cute!!! luv him

minivan goddess @ 05/03/2008 at 8:17 am

she looks like she can be Omarosa sister. Congrats Diddy!! you deserve it!!

JL @ 05/02/2008 at 10:58 pm
*******************

You’ve got it the wrong way round. Quincy is the tall one with the mustache and Justin is the one in 8th picture.

Very nice looking family!! Diddy looks great.. and the kids are looking sharp..
CONGRATS TO DIDDY! He deserves the star..

Is that Sienna Miller lurking in the background, waiting to jump on his lap and do some lines?

Where’s Diddy’s other baby girl, the one born just before the twins (with that woman down in Atlanta)?

Where’s his other daughter (the one he admitted to having outside of his relationship with Kim with a girl named Sarah from Atlanta)??

Quincy is bringing out the cougar in me.

Microchipho @ 05/03/2008 at 11:09 am

Jared forgot Jusin! The one who’s diddy’s restaurant is named after. I am guessing he is 12-13? I like how he looks like “oh geesh, the huge amount of flashing cameras and glamour AGAIN”- Christain looks like he is posing for a mundane family protrait…..Oh to live in the world of being related to diddy…

to the haters on black style: the zuit suit, hip hop gear, low rise jeans..you name it…fashion trends that start in the black community ultimately, over time, have always found their way into the mainstream. a friend of mine wrote an entire paper on that and she should get it published because it is so true – black style and even “black” speech finds its way into mainstream: man, okay, bling, what’s up, etc…it is fascinating. that said, that son with al b sure will grow up to me a model!!!!

p. diddy and jay z have figured out how to attain the american dream in a way that most people have not – p. diddy was an intern who was so good at his job he was eventually promoted to head of def jam. jay z was a street hustler who now is worth over $300 million. actually both earn over $300 million. all of us instead of criticizing them (and i do think p. diddy is a jerk to his girlfriends) but point is instead of attacking them, we should look at how we can drasticallly change our own lives for the better – that is what they did. it is a great american story,. one most people on this blog will never ever attain in their lives. ever.

Congratulations to P. Diddy and congratulations to his Mom also.
The children are beautiful. Life is difficult and uncertain and presents challenges for everyone at some point; so good for him for making good out of the hand he was dealt.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 05/03/2008 at 1:06 pm

tlc – diddy was an intern for ah [andre harrell] and promoted on his label. he was never “head of def jam” he just got his own label deal there (bad boy).

and after that live nations deal jay-z is probably in the $600million range.

i hope he didn’t cheat on kim, she is really selling herself short if he did and she’s got back with him, i just hope it doesn’t happen again.

Oh yes right, Diddy was an intern than an exec at Uptown then started Bad Boy Entertainment….thanks for the heads up ^^^^

rolling eyes @ 05/03/2008 at 7:01 pm

say quoi??!!

I hate this guy ugh!
but the eldest son is so cute i wish he is gay!

I wonder if Diddy can tell his twin daughters apart or if he has to check their necklaces first.

@ black

all black men don’t dress a like, do get outta here with your stereotypes.

i think everyone looks great. there’s nothing “gangster” about the way they look.

peace

the other son is justin !
:D

Wow Quincy! Bringing out the cougar in me as well! Lol. The twins are adorable. Kim is gorgeous. This is one of the best looking families I’ve ever seen. They need to keep making babies!

P.S. I don’t see “gangsta” in their wardrobe. I see a little hip hop flair to their suits, which suits them perfectly.

fromtheotherboard @ 05/13/2008 at 5:14 pm

FYI…Quincy is the tall one standing to the left of Kim. He is her son with Al B Sure. Justin, Puff’s son with Misa, is pictured there but his name is not listed in the caption beneath the family pic.

diddy wow does ur(big) son have a girl friend?

THE 8TH PICTURE IS JUSTIN. THE TALL ONE WITH THE MUSTACHE [6TH] PICTURE] IS QUINCY.

mrs.quincyb @ 06/26/2008 at 11:08 pm

the new baby champion i think or sumn like that is the only 1 missing …justinz there

I really think diddy deserved it because he’s a hardworker…n yea they left out justin and Quincy is soooo freakin hot!!!and the twins r really precious…

$homierjamisequirkycrazel$ @ 04/29/2009 at 11:53 pm

yeah all look good as a family…but Quincy is fine…yeah…

$homierjamisequirkycrazel$ @ 04/29/2009 at 11:56 pm

look @ Quincy…with his bright white smile and those sexy as hell daring eyes…yeah he is fine…………………lol…

i know quincy is hot ur man is not so keep your distance. he is MINE im his WIFE

WOW KIM PORTER IS GORGEOUS. LOVE HER STYLE AND SUNGLASSES, SHE LOOKS HOT!

WOW KIM PORTER IS GORGEOUS. LOVE HER STYLE AND SUNGLASSES, SHE LOOKS HOT!

Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart. Invite them for dinner.

544278 318478I real delighted to find this site on bing, just what I was looking for : D also bookmarked . 697598