Sex and the City Movie Junket

Sex and the City Movie Junket

The entire Sex and the City cast was on hand for their own movie junket on Friday in New York City — Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon.

To watch the cast on The Oprah Show from Thursday, click here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5.

“We wanted to tell the story of who these women are now and what it is to be a woman in your 40s and still have great love,” SJP said.

Added Nixon, “These women, [they] are the ultimate female superheroes. It’s just that, instead of, you know capes, they have bags and shoes.”

Sex and the City gets carried away in theaters everywhere on Friday, May 30th.

10+ close-ups inside of the Sex and the City cast…

sex and the city movie junket 01

• Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
aanna banna @ 05/02/2008 at 7:09 pm

1st?

can’t wait for the movie!

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 05/02/2008 at 7:13 pm

damn, these chicks are old. lol

loveee sarah jessica parker’s dress. kim cattrall looks so old, eeeek.

EWWWWWWWWWWW

SJP’s hands! eeek

lovethekid @ 05/02/2008 at 7:21 pm

I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zanessaroxursox @ 05/02/2008 at 7:25 pm

3rd!

they are all so cute i love that show and am way excited for the movie:)

DAYYYYUUUUM SJP’s shoes are SWEET!!

beach_ball @ 05/02/2008 at 8:08 pm

VIDEOS 4 AND 5 DON’T WORK!

REPOST THEM PLEASE!!! :)

beach_ball @ 05/02/2008 at 8:09 pm

The link attached to 4 and 5 lead you to the link for video #3….

rodentred @ 05/02/2008 at 8:36 pm

please post the links for part4 and part5!!!

kim catrall kristin and sjp all need better shoes. cynthia nixon’s are actually fine.
but she needs go red and sjp needs to lighten her hair.
i can not wait till this movie comes out it’s gonna be fabulous

remember da truth @ 05/02/2008 at 9:00 pm

I you think they are old, you either never leave your computer, or you are 17.

They look great for their ages, too, except SJP needs to wear less makeup.

I can’t wait for the movie….I love SJP and the rest of the girls but I must say that I hate these photos, Kim looks soooooo old and it seem like SJP hand is bigger than her face….is completely odd to me. I don’t think I could use these photos for my blog. First the not so impressive poster and now this !!!!

Somebody needs a pedicure! How about it?! With all of the money SJP makes, a little splurge on the toenails might be a nice treat…..especially for those of us viewing the shoes pic.

I’ve always noticed SJP’s hands on SATC. They look even worse here! EWWWWWWWWW

omg yayy! so excited about the movie!

izzie, the soccer mom @ 05/03/2008 at 2:28 am

Thanks-my friends and I can’t wait to go see the movie.

Except for Kim they are all in their 40′s – if you’re lucky, you’ll see that someday, and they all look mighty fine.

Go to your local mall this weekend, check out the fourty year old women and come back and tell me how these women compare. Not everyone making movies is in their twenties, or are you “ewwwing” out there still in your teens?

This movie looks promising…if you like satc, which I adored.

Parts 4 and 5 are missing, could you post these please?? Thank you!!

Yeah part 4 et 3 lead to part 3 change please !!!!!!

Why does SJP NEVER have her nails done?I dont get this, why be such a lazy gross *****?I have seen her on magazines like Vogue and she has her gross fingernails never ever done and same for her toes,Jesus.

Thanks for posting!