Suri Cruise's Little Shopping Spree

Suri Cruise's Little Shopping Spree

Suri Cruise takes a break on the stairs with her favorite blanket in tow during some shopping with her mom Katie Holmes at a children’s clothing store in New York City on Monday.

Little Suri, 2, seems to be juggling her bottle, blanket and her mom’s red heels!

Katie walked back to their hotel earlier in the day with Suri in the same Pucci outfit.

suri cruise shopping spree 01
suri cruise shopping spree 02

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

she’s adorable

do they live at a hotel or something? cuz everytime i see a post on them it says something about them leaving or going back to their hotel..

meangirls @ 05/05/2008 at 8:44 pm

very cute

WTF? Since when does Pucci have a kids line?

Does she ever smile?

katie holmes @ 05/05/2008 at 8:51 pm

definitely dyed hair/highlights, she has dark roots. that’s probably why all of a sudden she finds comfort in the milk bottle, she doesn’t like what her mother is doing to her. she wants to hang on to her baby-hood.

Time to ditch the bottle.

Enough of this kid. If her parents want to plaster her face over every gossip magazine and website they’re IDIOTS. Don’t they realize that there are alot of sicko perverts out there. I wouldn’t want my child’s photo anywhere because I would be afraid that a sick pervert would get her and harm her. They obviously haven’t thought about her welfare because they are too into themselves.

Suri is absolutely beautiful!

tinseltown @ 05/05/2008 at 8:59 pm

okay two postas are adorable but please stop posting aboyut what she is doing 24/7

how stupid a mother could be bringing her child out without any shoes or slippers or socks for that matter? no wonder suri was holding katie’s shoes, she was probably wondering where’s her shoes are.

imhotyourenot @ 05/05/2008 at 9:07 pm

poor suri. always used by mom & dad for publicity.

I think it is really low how this little child is used to clean up her daddy’s image. And yeah, she never smiles. No need to even wonder why.

It’s not Tomkat’s fault that Jared felt the need to make 3 different Suri posts. All of the photos of her were taken around the same time and could’ve been put into 1 post. However, he knows he gets mpore hits by creating multiple posts.

hmm…a bottle at age 2?
dunno about that one…

suri’s cute.

i meant to say where her shoes are. sorry for double posting.

True Sophie, she never smiles. Very, very, strange for a child. And no, I’m not even going to suggest the reason that I think why she doesn’t smile.
Here she is standing barefoot on a filthy floor that has staph bacteria and probably every other bacteria one can imagine. Hopefully, she doesn’t have any cuts or sores on her feet where that bacteria could enter the bloodstream. What a horrible mother she has? Her mother is too busy shopping to care about her daughter’s health.

I get the impression that they put her in the playpen under the stairs when they’re at home and take her out when they need her for photo ops. Sad!

suri is a cute baby.
but seriously, how many suri posts do we need in one day.
come on, this is getting ridiculous.

it amazes me how suri is nowhere to be seen in the longest time.
but all the sudden tom cruise needs publicity and BAM.
there’s suri.

and the last time i checked, ‘strong women’ aren’t still on the bottle.

They really need to put some socks or shoes on this child. This is the one of several posts I’ve seen of her bare foot. If she were at home that’s one thing.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/05/2008 at 9:26 pm

shoes!

what a cutie. Suri loves being barefoot. I bet you she’ll be a hippie and rebel against wearing anything designer when she’s a teen.

What a test run to measure the success of the PR campaign! I have to concede that Oprah and TC are great business people. These two are probably are eagerly waiting for their people to report the results from reading these blogs. Then they’ll toast to each other and say: “Didn’t we agree that it would work? Those idiots out there would buy it. Damn, can you believe in this days and age these dimwits still fall for the old traditional values of family, love, dreamy love and happiness ever after. They actually bought that we are ordinary like them. Ha ha ha!”

And O then say: “My power is great. I tell them a fiction is nonfiction and good, they go buy it in millions. I’m good. Can you believe some of those fools actually thought I should be God? Don’t worry my friend, you’ll make millions more…Katie is good, isn’t she? All the money spent on her wasn’t a waste at all…”

krung krung @ 05/05/2008 at 9:39 pm

awww, lil Suri so cute, i really like her girly girly outfits and it’s ok if she’s still in the bottle stage, she’ll grow up with it, it’s not like she’ll be in a bottle feed forever, geesh.

Suri looks detatched and sad, just like her Mom. Oh well, Katie just shop, shop, shop, shop, what else do you know how to do?
You are really a bimbo, it was never so apparent, you are clueless.
In this regard, i feel bad for your BF Tom. He took you in with child, oh boy, did he make a mistake. You are not even pretty anymore.

Suri looks like she could be one of those kids pulled out of the polygymist home, all were placed in Foster homes. It doesn’t matter if she’s in a designer dress, she’s barefoot and barely dressed for NY. You are crazy KH!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All