Christina Ricci - 2008 MET Costume Gala

Christina Ricci arrives at “Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy” – Costume Institute Gala at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City on Monday.

christina ricci 2008 met costume gala 01
christina ricci 2008 met costume gala 02
christina ricci 2008 met costume gala 03
christina ricci 2008 met costume gala 04
christina ricci 2008 met costume gala 05

How could she breathe in that? lol

She looks like she celebrating Valentine’s Day…

Cinderella @ 05/06/2008 at 12:13 am

DID HALLOWEEN SWITCH WITH CINCO DE MAYO?????
LOL

I love her dress and she looks great!

It’s an event where the looks are meant to be a bit more avante garde and she’s working it. Best one out of all the posts so far.

spankylimey @ 05/06/2008 at 12:16 am

I agree with you #4. I think this is one of the better attempts at the theme of the night.

Is dis suppose to be fashion? cause its freakin’ hideous!

I agree with you two ^^

Twifanatic Amanda @ 05/06/2008 at 12:20 am

Woah I like the colors but this is one of the weirdest dresses I’ve ever seen

Let’s see: giant forehead, bulging eyes, skinny neck, ugly dress = DO NOT WANT!

u kno most of the dresses that the celebs wore were safe and im happy she took a risk that’s what fashion is about eventhough she look like she is ready for valentines day i love the fact that her dress makes a statement good or bad

I sorta kinda like the dress.

The dress is very Valentine-ish. I don’t particularly care for it but Christina looks beautiful.

#11 – me too. lol.

Now that is a pretty dress! :D

Lovely. Classic. Elegant. Work it!

I love this. She looks beautiful and it’s definitely not generic.

Great.

I love ths dress.

Christian is beautifull.

She’s taking risk, and plus this is something where you suppose to wear something extravagant. She’s working it. I, for sure, like it. I find it pretty and beautiful.

pump up the jam pump it up @ 05/06/2008 at 1:16 am

One big fat WWOOOWWWW. Absolutely stunning.

I love that she is taking it all in and having fun with fashion at this Gala.

she looks fantastic.

the best of all the pics posted so far.

I also think she looks fantastic! That isn’t a run of the mill dress for sure. It’s original and fresh. The whole package looks great.

she was an ugly duckling that turned out to be a beautiful swan! beautiful and exotic…..!

woah. i actually thought the dress was strapless- didnt see the material wrapped around it. i think it wouldve looked better if not all the material wrapped at the top was around her. her face looks radiant though!

She looks amazing, very chic and elegant

love the dress

she’s so freaking skinny it’s frightening

I love that dress!

I love this dress I think she was one of the best dressed at the event.

wicked wench @ 05/06/2008 at 10:16 am

*LOVE* the dress, *LOVE* it, Want it for myself.
Yes, it IS a V-Day dress, but it’s so damn sublime, it’d be a shame to pass up the opportunity to wear it b/f then.

BRAZILIAN GIRL @ 05/06/2008 at 12:28 pm

HAUAHAUAHA

I LIKE HER GOOD ACTRESS BUT THE DRESS IS SOOOO HILARIOUS KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Very interesting dress..definitly bold choice

I think she was by far the best of the evening, she looks fabulous.