Elisha Cuthbert Takes a Dion Dip

Elisha Cuthbert Takes a Dion Dip

Elisha Cuthbert and her new boyfriend hockey player Dion Phaneuf take a romantic dip in Hawaii on Monday.

Elisha, 25, and Dion, 23, couldn’t keep there hands of each other while splashing around in the warm waters of Hawaii.

Dion is a professional Canadian ice hockey defenseman who currently plays for the Calgary Flames of the National Hockey League.

10+ more pics inside of Elisha taking her dip into Dion

• Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

she’s cute

lkjasdfkjh @ 05/06/2008 at 9:50 am

She is a mammonist? She seems to seek for rich man to date on a celeb dating club “Ma r rymi lliona ire.c om “.She posted her nice pic on that club.

she is indeed very cute

I hope he’s got plenty of sunblock on. Talk about milky white! It’s refreshing to see a gal with a little meat on her bones.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/06/2008 at 11:45 am

what happen to her? she use to be cute, now she’s… ew

Why she always dates hockey players?? Last one was crazy, maybe Dion is better..

Anonymoose @ 05/06/2008 at 12:14 pm

She looks fantastic. Perfect body and gorgeous as well.

Looking good. Although she looks better in movies ;)

OMFG she’s dating Phaneuf?! God I hate that guy, he’s such a goon.

First Avery now Phaneuf. Does she have a life goal to date all the idiots of hockey??

She’s so adorable! Gotta love her!

Her face is ugly and coupled with bad hair…
But someone said it right she has flesh on her frame, which is refreshing.

haha, the way her but transitions into the back of her leg makes her look like she has four buttcheeks. hair color is baaaaaad. she usually looks much cuter then this.

Who is she??

Erkkijuhani @ 05/06/2008 at 3:09 pm

Cant be such a good hockey player because he isnt participating in the world championship tournament in Canada right now!

is she the girl from girl next door????? and i like her she is pretty

The Boy Next Door @ 05/06/2008 at 4:12 pm

Hey Elisha I’ve thought about hockey, would you date me :D

She’s Canadian so that’s why she is always all over the hockey players. Dion is a GREAT hockey player he’s just on a crappy team. He wouldn’t be classified as a goon.

And why would you play in a crappy world championship that means nothing instead of playing on the beach with the Girl Next Door.

She’s hot.

not a lot of hockey fans here. Phaneuf is a goon? He’s not very good?

He just got nominated for the Norris trophy (google it) which is an amazing accomplishment since he just turned 23. He was also nominated for rookie of the year I believe 2 seasons ago.

He’s a total stud and isn’t playing in the World’s because of a hip injury. The question is, does hanging out with Elisha make his hip injury worse?

double eww.

sean avery is a goof. too crazy.. gotta love dion though ♥

she is so hot.
i would **** her like damn everyday, man.

wow, what happened to her, she used to be hot?? i like her watch, it’s chanel, maybe since her career is doing um nothing she’s dating sports guys for the money and they’re willing to date her because she was a big actress i guess.

tellemplease @ 05/07/2008 at 6:16 am

“couldn’t keep there hands of each”

I think you meant: couldn’t keep THEIR hands OFF each other…

please get an editor!!!!!!

Dion is great, and yeah he was asked to play in the world championship but turned it down…as were three other players from the Flames (all 3 turned down because they are having babies). He’s a fantastic hockey player not a “goon”. And good for them, they look happy. She’s a cutie.

I’m a Canadian and so I get the hockey connection (although there are plenty of us here who could care less) but Elisha is hardcore even for a Canadian, running blogs, dating players, etc. There was a Chris Cuthbert that used to call Cagary games for Hockey Night In Canada. I wonder if she is related to him?

In a real life photos she doesnt look so great compared to her movies.

alejandro @ 10/19/2008 at 6:14 pm

Elisha you are so deam hot i remember in the girl next door he is a fool. You are very beautiful to walk with this buck.

I KNOW HIM @ 02/03/2009 at 9:28 pm

haha i know Dion my mom and his aunt are best friends: ] <3

get a grip!!
writing bad comments.!
im her number one thing and i dont need to prove
it becausein my heart i just know i am.!
she is perfect and the best actress ever
keep it going elisha!
half the people on here talk bull **** to put you down its perfetic!
im here for you not that you need me lol,
but just here to give my story,
i watch all your movies over and over,
sort of my religion lol, i live in england, hull,
but when im 18th birthday my dad is helping me by a house in beverly hills or california, so hopefully ill bump in to you, (yes keep dreaming)
well im just a regular teenager, who has an obsession!
you amazing,
best actress 2009.!
(btw my sassy girl still makes me really laugh
you mad head, the slapping thing LMAO!!( laughing my ass off)
love you, all the best dionne wiles x

Throbbin' Robin @ 01/13/2010 at 1:11 am

WARNING!!

I saw the hot pix of Elisha. Naturally I clicked on zoom, but one of her erect nipples poked me in the eye.

OMG..!!!