John Mayer Gives Jennifer Aniston Two Thumbs Up

John Mayer Gives Jennifer Aniston Two Thumbs Up

John Mayer opened up at yesterday’s MET Costume Institute Gala about the photos of him and Jennifer Aniston in Miami. Here’s what he told multiple media outlets:

Entertainment Tonight: “Listen, this is not a scandal, this is not an issue, this is not a problem, this needs no spin control. This is me living my life and a guy with a really powerful lens and I don’t fault him, I don’t fault anybody, I don’t fault you, I don’t fault this or that. There are much worse problems in the world. Everything’s cool!”

Extra: “I don’t mean to deny it, but sort of deflect it. You have the photograph. You think it’s photo-shopped?”

Associated Press: “[I give the pics a] double thumbs up. “You know what I did? I looked at it and I said, ‘That’s about right.’ What am I going to say, ‘That’s not me’? You carry on and you enjoy yourself and you continue to live with dignity and everyone has fun.”

Charley Gallay/Getty

he’s so awesome

the shiznack @ 05/06/2008 at 5:17 pm

he’s still the ultimate douchebag

Golden Shower. Pee Pee

I’v always thought he was a douch bag, but I kind of like his answers here. I wish more celebrities were mature enough to say that.

Cant believe PerezH. kissed and made out with him! yuck

I like him…

good answer…john……mature of u……

Original jpf @ 05/06/2008 at 5:41 pm

Good tude to have under the circumstances.

jpf

I probably missed sth but why do people keep referring to him/them as golden shower?

JR = nobody's sweetheart @ 05/06/2008 at 6:05 pm

Mayer has blogged that one of his sexual practices is urinating on his partners. It is hard to believe that this is real and Aniston is buying into this guy. I still think it is fishy they are both repped by CAA, as are Aaron Eckhart, Orlando Bloom and Vince Vaughn. It gets more and more obvious she is a lesbian. Remember the “Goddess circles” and how much she relied on her girlfriends and she would have them over every Sunday so Brad would just get up and leave? Remember how she would leave Brad on his own for months at a time?

POSTWATCHER @ 05/06/2008 at 6:08 pm

John Mayer has the worst case of diarhea of the mouth that I have ever seen!!!

He should just keep his mouth shut. He’s like some kid who’s trying to act cool about something he’s really excited about.

————————————————————————————

IM SOOOO WITH U ON THIS!!!!! yup, makes sense
(not that there is anything wrong with it)
she should come out
it would be very empowering for her
i think THEN i could get to like her

Another rag romance. If she could just get out of the sun?

why are angelina fans here again? why every thread on jennifer has to be like that leave her alone and go worship your idol . Funny you have the nerve to call jennifer lesbian given angelina’s past are you serious?

i do like johnny, i can’t help it.

i totally agree with you #18.

get loss brangelina fans!

SHE MUST BE SO DESPERATE !

the shiznack @ 05/06/2008 at 8:07 pm

there is a post on dlisted today about mayer getting a mr. douchebag t-shirt from a ‘fan’ and he put it on and scribbled out douchebag with a sharpie and wrote badass instead

moron

Why would Jennifer’s fans want her to be with this loser? Are they so desperate to have her hook up with anyone?

How delightful.

Jen is not a lesbian for sure. Look at the guys she’s been with after brad pitt. She’s all over the place. It’s like she’s desperately needing a men in her life………….and will date whomever. And she’s not looking for a long term relationship by the selection of guys she’s with.

anyone having problems on the jp thread?

? @ 05/06/2008 at 8:57 pm

anyone having problems on the jp thread?
________________________________________

I’m having problem on every thread, including this one. The whole web site is wack tonight.

# 25 grace @ 05/06/2008 at 8:43 pm
*************************************************************************

Agreed… up to a point. I think she is looking for a long term relationship and just makes one bad choice after another, as if she thinks each new guy will turn out to be The One. I feel kind of sorry for her. She’s not getting any younger and her desperation is showing with each new man.

I hear she waxes her you know what’s every couple of weeks to make sure there is no hair, what a bummer, love the hairy pubs!!

He sure uses a lot of words to say so little.

there is no place to post on the jp thread.

The pictures are fixed..obviously. In the original pics, Jen was with Courtnay and Mayer was with Jessica. The man has no class. Can’t shut up, talks with a blabbering idiot… and he is definitely not Jen’s type.
They are not dating, they ate together.

They ate together, tan together and slept together. that’s what was reported from Huvaniston ass kissing mag. People’s, in touch and the forever team Aniston mag- life and style.

#32
I tend to believe you. That’s why I don’t give comment to this whole Jen_mayer things. Anyway, anything from tabs I tend not to believe.

Sometimes I wonder what they want from Jen. I am so glad that she started her company, continue making films, and does business per usual. If she goes to the beach – hey, if you are in Miami, what would you do, if you don’t go to the beach? Clubbing? Hah, I wonder how the reaction would be – Anyway, that part of her private life I don’t want to comment, honestly.

Jen is a free woman, right? Any man she screws (sorry for My French) it is not my god damned business…..

Jen’s lesbian? Funny how people like to turn the things around….

hope jennifer aniston reads this: you are cheapening yourself and your status as an a list star by dating john mayer. brad pitt, hotness personified, dated all of hollywood’s major starlets, married to you, to john mayer??? john mayer is a publicity seeking ***** who pretends not to be. jen, you are taking jessica simpson’s leftovers, a c list celebrity who was married to nick lachey, need i say more? he made out with perez hilton your #1 enemy who mocks you every chance he gets. perez hilton my dear, he made out with perez hilton, are you getting this? it doesn’t matter what he’s like in private, the public perception of him is d list celebrity who used jessica simpson to make his star rise and blabbers on about himself on his blog. he is gross and beneath you. date nobodies, don’t date this guy, your star just sinks when you do. while brad is globe trotting with angelina and babies, hanging out with the a listers, you are dating a non- hip nobody who makes an ass out of himself, is a clear star ****** and makes you look bad. you are part of an exclusive club and by dating john mayer you are putting yourself on the same level as paris, heidi, lauren and all of those other losers who have no real credibility. could you imagine any other major star dating this guy? like angelina, gp, anyone like that? they would probably rather eat nails for breakfast than associate themselves with a tabloid staple like john mayer who is an unstable publicity seeker. and i like you jen.

he’s so gross, I mean I kinda like his songs but I despise the man definetely. and douchebag mayer + chinnifer maniston= what a great combination!

remember da truth @ 05/07/2008 at 7:47 am

Grace #25 Yes, desperation to have a man is also a sign of a closeted lesbian.

Not this again #18 What makes you think it’s Angelina’s fans that have noticed the bland and lying ways of Jennifer Aniston? And why are you so defensive? Yes, Angelina is very honest about having had ONE lesbian affair. All anyone here is saying is why can’t Aniston be as honest?

It’s not a bad thing to be a lesbian, It’s a bad thing to be a liar. And a worse thing to ruin a man’s life by lying to a guy who desperately wants children when you don’t, and when you admit in interviews you aren’t in love with him, just to boost your career.

LOL thats funny – I CAN’T STAND PAPS LET CLEBS LIVE THEIR LIVES!!!!!!!

I certainly agree with billie. Jen claims that she wants privacy, then what is she doing with this tool that can’t get enough attention and seems to love to hear himself blab or blog. Also , is she is a “relationship” type person, why is she with mayer who has been in clubs just about every night since they met. I would think that in a new relationship you wouldn’t have the need to be out every night. YOu can do better , Jen. .. or maybe you have been fooling your public all along.

Dating doesn’t mean marriage or at least I hope not. Aniston already had a little boy in Pitt, she needs a man!

she’s certainly lowered her standards since Brad..or maybe other guys just aren’t into her that much i mean hey, she’s not really inspiring and doesn’t do much..she’s just after some ding dong but i don’t think she’ll ever get over Brad

I heard about the gay rumours too… that make-up artist hanging out with her lately is giving me a lesbo vibe. but who knows right?

Wtf is this woman doing? seriously??

I want my money back for all the friends DVDs.

Rach @ 05/07/2008 at 1:32 pm
she’s certainly lowered her standards since Brad..or maybe other guys just aren’t into her that much i mean hey, she’s not really inspiring and doesn’t do much…. i don’t think she’ll ever get over Brad
****************************************************************

Oh, she’ll get over Brad; in fact, she was over him six months into the marriage. She never loved him to begin with; it was a career move. She uses guys to build her career. What she’ll never get over is losing her status on the A-list. That’s what bugs me so much about this woman’s stupidity. She actually thought she was A-list because she is some kind of big star. She isn’t and she wasn’t. She was A-list because she was Mrs. Brad Pitt. Once Pitt bailed, there went the A-list.

I can’t see how this woman can keep any guy interested in her as long as she is all about herself, never does anything but lay around the beach or the pool all day long, never shows any interest in anything outside of herself, and ends up boring the bejesus out of every man she meets.

i agree, what she felt for him- was never love.

she fell in love with the brad image. was that real love?? god only knows.

why did she do all these lesbionic moves on tv is beyond me.. and now all the rumours…………………..

She can do better then this guy. I have heard he uses famous woman jessica, jennifer love hewitt and now Jen Aniston to keep his name in the press.

Catcrazy @ 05/07/2008 at 8:36 pm
She can do better then this guy
***********************************

LOL, you think??

Catcrazy @ 05/07/2008 at 8:36 pm

>>>>>>>>>>

Ahhh, catcrazy, what does doing better mean to Jennifer do you think?

Jill @ 05/06/2008 at 9:36 pm

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I disagree with you. I don’t think Jennifer is looking for a long term relationship. She is looking to stay inside the spotlight. having a relationship with an average camera man or a keygrip (whatever that is) isn’t going to help her stay in the limelight because she ain’t no Julia Roberts who is, for all her faults, a bonafide star.

Once Jennifer starts seriously dating someone, she will increasingly cease to be seen as the x wife of Brad Pitt and increasingly become the girlfriend/wife/partner of that someone. If the someone is a no name brand, who do you think will want to photograph her beyond the first few days or weeks of that relationship, with cheesy interview with Hello magazine showing of her beautiful malibu home?

That’s why I think she will not be dating a no name brand man for a while longer. She needs a branded man to stay in the limelight. Which is just as well because I find her PR shenanigans with various celebs very entertaining. :lol: :lol:

The thing is, Jennifer lacks GUTS. I mean, for heaven’s sakes, unlike Gwyneth and other actresses, Jennifer can’t direct a 10 minute movie alone but has to do it with a friend. Unlike Julia or Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Aniston doesn’t take on a stage role for a month and let the critics have a go at her, she does a 10 minute part for one night. Even her production company has been more than 3 years in the making. During that time, Tom Cruise has produced 2 movies (albeit not every good ones). Even Reese has produced one movie.

She has ridden the victim persona now for more than 3 years. Some time soon, you can expect to read that her multiple failures in her relationships is all Brad’s and Angelina’s fault – as usual. :lol: :lol:

How so, you might ask?? Well, because when Brad left her for Angelina, he left her self esteem in tatters. And because Brad and Angelina are constantly in the news, she can’t recover her self esteem. Everything she does seems to fall short of Angelina’s multiple achievements. How photos of Brad and Angelina with their children, especially Shiloh, really really hurts her because Brad wouldn’t have children with her thinking of them as an abstract concept (heheheheh, that’s a good one huh??).

Oh!! Wait!!, I believe I read the glimmering start of just such a story from a ‘source” of Jennifers in the chicago sun times today!! Here:

STILL OBSESSED: Then there’s this new development: Just when we thought Aniston had let go of the Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt thing, recent press coverage of Brangelina being in the South of France “has made Jen brood about all that all over again,” another Aniston source told me Tuesday.

:lol: :lol:

And if you see what I’ve written here about how Brad and Angelina will be blamed for her multiple failures (either paraphrased or lifted verbatim from this page onto a tablie), you’ll know, I predicted it here FIRST.

:lol: :lol:

It’s a fact he use women to keep himself in the media, I’m so sure he is so happy he landed in 3 magazines. Think about it…he just made himself look like an even bigger douch bag.

Lylian: Really you sound like the rag mags. The only thing keeping the triangle open are the rag mags. I don’t take what these magazines say as truths.

I think the way that Pitt treated Aniston was ruthless. Aniston has moved on. You compare her to Julia Roberts. Well, how many chick flicks has she been in and when did she decide to go back to the theatre? How long into her career and why? Wasn’t it because of children? Aniston is not there yet. She is transforming from her sitcom career into a movie career. She is learning the industry.

You compare her to every other actress or actor you can come up with? Why? Nobody compares to Gwyneth, not even your Pitt and Jolie. Jolie accomplishments? Who wants to be known as the women who fell in love with a married man and seduced him? Really, who would want that on their resume? There is no comparison here. Tom Cruise? Don’t go there! Good grief.

For me I love the way Aniston handled the whole divorce thing with Pitt, having integrity all the way. Aniston is a role model for those who have had the carpet ripped from under them. The only people again who keep these things alive are the magazines trying to sell them and people who continually quote from them!!!!

THEY ARE NOT A COUPLE> VINCE FLEW INTO MIAMI THAT WEEKEND AND THEY PLANNED HOW TO CONTINUE THIS GAME. THAT IS WHY JEN IS NOW SEEING VINCE PUBLICLY AND JOHN IS WITH ANOTHER WOMAN IMMEDIATELY : IT IS ALL TO GET ATTENTION FOR THEIR CAREERS BASED ON PUBLIC INTEREST IN THEIR PERSONAL LIVES: ALL ORGANISED BY THE SAME AGENCY THEY ARE UNDER : HUVANE’S. NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO BREAK UP THIS GAME WITH THAT UGLY CHUMP VAUGHN TO GET MORE SCANDAL.

Hmm, this statement is so ridiculous:

—————————————————-
I did not know that one’s personal life (and you are not even sure that Angelina seduced a married man) is included in one’s resume. I don’t think this fact of falling for a married man is included in Juia Roberts’, Ophra Winfrey’s, or Barbara Walters’ resumes, is it?

\\\\\\:

Do you think it does much for people wanting to see these people????

To \\\\\\:

Oprah Winfrey and Barbara Walters at least admitted their mistakes of being with married men and have changed their lives. Both Julia Roberts and Jolie have lost my respect. Jolie first stated that Pitt and her were very good friends, then stated they fell in love while making MAMS, and stated they were planning their future together but he was still married. What does that sound like to you?

Exactly how did Barbara Walters change her life? She only admitted being with a married man two weeks ago, and that affair was what, 30 years old? And she was one of those on The View who castigated Brad and Angelina for their so-called affair, when she herself was hiding one.

Besides, Brad and Angelina maintained that they had no relationship when he was married, he separated from Aniston in January 2005, she filed for divorce in March 2005, and Brad and Angelina were together after that. I do not expect Brad to remain celibate, and the divorce was already filed.

But hey, if you still want to be bitter about a divorce that wasn’t even your own, have a go at it!!!!

Jolie words not mine!

Jolie’s words not mine!

Jolie’s words not mine! Technically Brad was still married when Jolie was pregnant, I think May, divorce in October.

Sorry internet not working right.

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl @ 05/08/2008 at 12:28 pm

Did I ever tell you about the man who taught his ass to talk? His whole abdomen would move up and down you dig farting out the words. It was unlike anything I had ever heard.

This ass talk had sort of a gut frequency. It hit you right down there like you gotta go. You know when the old colon gives you the elbow and it feels sorta cold inside, and you know all you have to do is turn loose? Well this talking hit you right down there, a bubbly, thick stagnant sound, a sound you could smell.

This man worked for a carnival you dig, and to start with it was like a novelty ventriliquist act. Real funny, too, at first. He had a number he called “The Better ‘Ole’ that was a scream, I tell you. I forget most of it but it was clever. Like, “Oh I say, are you still down there, old thing?”

“Nah! I had to go relieve myself.”

After a while the ass start talking on its own. He would go in without anything prepared and his ass would ad-lib and toss the gags back at him every time.

Then it developed sort of teeth-like little raspy in- curving hooks and start eating. He thought this was cute at first and built and act around it, but the ******* would eat its way through his pants and start talking on the street, shouting out it wanted equal rights. It would get drunk, too, and have crying jags nobody loved it and it wanted to be kissed same as any other mouth.

Finally it talked all the time day and night, you could hear him for blocks screaming at it to shut up, and beating it with his fist, and sticking candles up it, but nothing did any good and the ******* said to him: “It’s you who will shut up in the end. Not me. Because we don’t need you around here any more. I can talk and eat and ****.”

After that he began waking up in the morning with a transparent jelly like a tadpole’s tail all over his mouth. This jelly was what the scientists call un-D.T., Undifferentiated Tissue, which can grow into any kind of flesh on the human body. He would tear it off his mouth and the pieces would stick to his hands like burning gasoline jelly and grow there, grow anywhere on him a glob of it fell. So finally his mouth sealed over, and the whole head would have have amputated spontaneous- except for the eyes you dig.

That’s one thing the ******* couldn’t do was see. It needed the eyes. But nerve connections were blocked and infiltrated and atrophied so the brain couldn’t give orders any more. It was trapped in the skull, sealed off. For a while you could see the silent, helpless suffering of the brain behind the eyes, then finally the brain must have died, because the eyes went out, and there was no more feeling in them than a crab’s eyes on the end of a stalk.

it is TOTAL LIES. Vince flew in the same weekend to Miami and they all discussed how they would continue this game she has been playing for years to pander to a public that doesn’t watch her movies and wants to know about her personal life. Their goal is to make her personal life sensational, and secretive and arrange photoshoots. This way they can keep her career going. John Mayer was a friend of Crowe’s and offered to play a part in their game. That is why PR flew him in for one day and the rest of the weekend they were hidden (elsewhere). They walked around in public acting like a couple and a photographer that Stephen Huvane hired followed them. The pictures were sent to news outlets. This way they control the publicity of their clients (their job). That is why the pictures look posed and affected and Jen was bored. They never kissed. There is noting there. They are mismatched and it is all for clients publicity (Jen, Orlando, Vince and Mayer being clients of CAA, owned by the Huvanes). Now, as part of the agenda, John is immediately seen in public with another woman and Vince is back on the scene. She truly is a woman who doesn’t seem to care about love or family (since she grew up in a single parents household with a mother she never talks to). EVERYTHING is an act, and the acting was how she dealt with her parents divorce. So that is what is going on in reality. In the head fiction of the gay publicist and gay manager Aleen (the fat ugly woman she sunbathes with) : she appears to the world like a lost loveless *****. Which is completely the opposite from reality. And if you aksed Aleen and Stephen why they are doing that, they would say they are giving the public what it wants : sensationalism.

Nom,

So what you are saying is that all these parties are willing to go along with this charade for her. I find it hard to believe that anybody would agree to do that and continue to do it. Wouldn’t Jen be worried about this getting out with so many people involved. Why continue doing this if the perception is that it is all staged. It just makes you look worse

Hi TRINA and TIANA.

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Well I see by the posts that Angelina fans are alive and well. Feeling a little insecure that Aniston still has a life after Pitt. Oh boo-hoo for you. Getting tired of all the stories of Jolie/Pitt carrying their kids around. So sad……. Yep, Aniston is alive and well you loooooosers! Go back and look for your washed up oscar winning **** and her tag along cad…..Bye, bye!

jen fan @ 05/08/2008 at 5:13 pm
*************************************************************

I’d be delighted if she would ever get a life after Pitt so you hags would lay off the J-Ps, but the most she seems capable of doing is a “new man” every six to eight weeks. Her movie “He’s Just Not That Into You” is on hold indefinitely, ostensibly because the studio didn’t want to go head to head with “Sex And The City” next month, but actually because the previews were so bad nobody wants to see it. You never see her with the Cox/Arquettes any more because David finally put his foot down and gave the leech the heave-ho. And you never see her doing anything else but laying on her ass on the beach or by the pool, hoping that the papzs will take a few more twat shots to sell to the tabloids to so people will remember she’s alive. This is what you call a “life”? It’s more like suspended animation. Maybe the golden showers she gets from Mayer will keep her from turning into a dried-up corpse.

The only thing keeping this going is you taking what you hear in the rag mags seriously. The paps says this, the paps say that. She is laying by the poolside. Woow! What a threat to Pitt and Jolie. She’s dating a guy that people say piss on his lovers. According to what? Some more gossip? Really why do you care if she dries up to a corpse? What threat is she to you guys. Is any picture a threat to Pitt and Jolie? If the paps lurk around trying to take pictures of her twat ,what is that sayings? Is it her???? Pitt stated they were trying to do the same with Jolie. It means that these guys will do about anything to sell a paper, nothing more. It is not about Aniston harboring anything. Put it in perspective for heaven sake!!! If she want to date a football team, again what bearing or affect does it have on Pitt/Jolie??? Not a damn thing!

This woman was wronged!
I don’t care what Pitt did during their marriage, “separation” is a step of thinking, if the couple want to continue their relationship or not, but legally the couple are still married. Period.
I believe in love. Even a marriage will not hold love. AJ or whoever can fall in love with a married man, or the other way around. It is not the matter for me, what matter is how honest somebody is to her/his partner. And I have to say, all due respect to Pitt, Brad Pitt lied. And he did not admit it (double lies). Jude Law cheated also. But at least, he is man enough to admit it.
Now, people who do not like Jen, call her a liar? What is wrong when she did not want to share her private feelings with us? May be after all the circus that is going on, she simply does not want to share her feelings anymore. All “information” from the tabs are always from “insider”, “friend” or may be neighbour…and we are supposed to believe that?
Jen is trying to build her own life again. May be she will not influence the world, like BP and AJ, but if anybody asks me, I am happy for her, if she can find back her life.

I agree with you totally Rien.

oldie doldie @ 05/09/2008 at 9:54 am

Menopause.

JENNIFER LIED ALL THROUHOUT HER MARRIAGE WITH BRAD PITT. SHE HAD BEEN LYING TO HER POOR HUSBAND AND WAS LYING TO THE MEDIA. LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE.

rien @ 05/09/2008 at 3:18 am

How come you don’t speak about your liar Jen banging Vince Vaughn while still married???????????
denying the relation ship and then defending their love????

double standard?

She was drunk at parties in London wit C Owen and the crew in december 04;

She knew her marriage was OVER;

She filed herself for divorce after cocking and sucking VV in february:

You Jen ‘s fans have no memory when you don’t want to;

period.

How is Brad a liar? This is a quote from one of Jen’s hens, the Cox herself, Courteney (from the infamous Vanity Fair article of September 2005).

Their friends are still trying to parse what happened with Jolie. “I don’t think he started an affair physically, but I think he was attracted to her,” says Courteney Cox, who vacationed with her husband, David Arquette, and the Pitts on Anguilla just before they announced their separation. “There was a connection, and he was honest about that with Jen. Most of the time, when people are attracted to other people, they don’t tell. At least he was honest about it. It was an attraction that he fought for a period of time.”

So even her friends admit that Brad told Jennifer the truth, that he was attracted to Angie, so how could that be misconstrued as lying? Sheesh, rewrite their history, why doncha?

”For the first time since Angelina Jolie, 31, and Brad Pitt, 42, coupled up, she opens up in January’s Vogue and comes clean about the chemistry on the set of Mr. & Mrs. Smith when he was still married to Jennifer Aniston.
Jolie reveals details about their lives to the magazine, which is on newsstands Friday. USA TODAY hits the hot topics:
ON PITT
“Brad was a huge surprise to me. I, like most people, had a very distant impression of him from … the media. I am just as guilty! … We push each other to be better. Even if it’s just a better bike rider or a better pilot. We’re constantly in competition with each other. He’s somebody I admire based on the way he lives his life. And that’s why I’m with him.” He is also “the person closest to me.”
Jolie and Pitt weren’t looking for love on the set of Mr. & Mrs. Smith, but she admits that is where they started to fall in love. During filming, the co-stars “found this strange friendship and partnership that kind of just suddenly happened. I think a few months in I realized, God, I can’t wait to get to work. Whether it was shooting a scene or arguing about a scene or gun practice or dance class or doing stunts — anything we had to do with each other, we just found a lot of joy in it together and a lot of real teamwork.” After a lot of contemplation, “life developed in a way where we could be together, and where it felt like something we would do, we should do.” But don’t expect them to marry. “We are legally bound to our children, not to each other, and I think that’s the most important thing.”
Jolie initially denies that she has met Aniston, but she clarifies herself. “We’ve, like, passed each other and said ‘hi’ briefly, shook hands. But not a real sit-down-and-talk kind of meeting.” Will they have a proper meeting? “That would be her decision, and I would welcome it.”

Sorry there is a big difference in having an attraction and falling in love with someone. I am not trying to rewrite anything!

That article you quoted was usatoday’s interpretation of Angelina’s Vogue interview. This is the actual quotation, my dear. As I said earlier, people keep rewriting history!

“Brad was a huge surprise to me,” she says. “I, like most people, had a very distant impression of him from . . . the media.” She laughs heartily. “I am just as guilty!” And then she wades in, tentative at first, and begins to explain how their relationship evolved. “I think we were both the last two people who were looking for a relationship. I certainly wasn’t. I was quite content to be a single mom with Mad. And I didn’t know much about exactly where Brad was in his personal life. But it was clear he was with his best friend, someone he loves and respects. And so we were both living, I suppose, very full lives.

“Because of the film we ended up being brought together to do all these crazy things, and I think we found this strange friendship and partnership that kind of just suddenly happened. I think a few months in I realized, God, I can’t wait to get to work. Whether it was shooting a scene or arguing about a scene or gun practice or dance class or doing stunts—anything we had to do with each other, we just found a lot of joy in it together and a lot of real teamwork. We just became kind of a pair. And it took until, really, the end of the shoot for us, (my note: this was in March of 2005, divorce already filed), I think, to realize that it might mean something more than we’d earlier allowed ourselves to believe. And both knowing that the reality of that was a big thing, something that was going to take a lot of serious consideration.”

Jolie seems almost relieved to be talking about their relationship. “Not as exciting as what a lot of people would like to believe,” she says. “We spent a lot of time contemplating and thinking and talking about what we both wanted in life and realized that we wanted very, very similar things. And then we just continued to take time. We remained very, very good friends—with this realization—for a long time. And then life developed in a way where we could be together, where it felt like something we would do, we should do.”

# 75 Jen fan
================================
You put in a FAULTY LINK.

You also added something which is NOT in the original article.

Post # 76 is the ACTUAL VOGUE INTERVIEW ARTICLE OF JOLIE

@ rien

Look at the following FACTS:

1) Jen has already moved out of the house after they announced the separation which was 1/7/2005. So, in her mind, the marriage was FINISHED THE MINUTE THEY ANNOUNCED THE SEPARATION, meaning each party could do whatever he/she wants. I just dont understand why YOU and those Jen fans are so outraged. Even Walter Scott from Parade reported Jen moved out of the house.

Walter Scott (from Parade )
Published: February 13, 2005
Question: Now that Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt have gone their separate ways, who’ll get their $13 million Beverly Hills mansion? —Natalie Young, Los Angeles, Calif.

Answer: Maybe neither of them. Renovating that mansion (with its baby nursery) was a two-year labor of love for Pitt, 41, who dreamed of raising a family there. Aniston, 36, reportedly has moved out already. Who knows? Brad may feel the same way about a place with such sad memories. He still has a Hollywood Hills house that Jen never liked.

2) In the Vanity Fair interview which was done in June 2005, Jen also said they were divorced when discussing the W photo shoots with Leslie Bennett.

The following is the excerpt from VF
……. But it’s not my life,” she says. “He makes his choices. He can do—whatever. We’re divorced, and you can see why.”

3) In the divorce paper which Jen filed on 3/25/2005 with the Los Angeles Court, Jen asked the court to retore to her maiden name, meaning she knew the marriage is irrconcilable.

4) Finally, I also want to point out that Jen was sleeping with Vince during the filming of the movie The Break Up in 2005.

Well, for Jen losing Brad, it’s a case of NOT KNOWING WHAT YOU GOT UNTIL YOU LOST IT.

I have it on very good authority that Jennifer Anisiton lied to Brad Pitt about being pregnant just to get him to marry her, and not only that, she gave him a fake positive pregnancy test one time as a gag gift. She thought it was funny, he thought it was cruel and it really hurt his feelings.

Anyone who thinks she and Brad Pitt were made for each other is a certifiable fool.

He was true to her, he tried to make it work, but she was too selfish and into her career to ever really care about her marriage. She was with Brad Pitt for seven years and, unfortunately for her, she never really knew him.

Jennifer threw him away. Jennifer and Brad were headed straight for Spiltsville in 2003. He didn’t even meet Angelina until early 2004. Either way, he was going to divorce Jennifer Aniston. He was done. All of Hollywood knows this.

So to all you soap opera-watching, tabloid-buying, Oprah-worshipping zombies, Jennifer Aniston has duped you into believing her fraudulent image. She’s probably laughing at how stupid you were to fall for it.

Well, let’s examine the status of Jen’s marriage.

1) Let’s remember Brad met Angie on the set of MAMS in 2004.

2) In 2003, why was Brad outside the country for 6 months filming Troy, while Jen only visited him 1 or 2 times.

3) In 2003, why was Jen busy filming movies while simultaneously taping TV friends in the USA?

4) In 2003, why wasnt Brad with Jen at Matt LaBlanc’s Hawaii wedding?

Use common sense, there’s BIG PROBLEMS IN THEIR MARRIAGE.
May be they should have been friends and NOT married in the 1st place.

jen fans and rien are like their idol : delusional, hyopocrits (the double standrads) and liars.

They never consider the facts or when it suits them while ignoring Aniston’w own deeds : e.g. the constant public lying about a baby is on his way while smoking and mocking on national TV her husband decorating the nursery, the pic about her riding on Vince knees and kissing him a few weeks after she filed for divorce and weeks BEFORE we ever saw Brad with Jolie and Mad on a more family-oriented pic than the sexual-related one of Vince and Aniston.

They are hypocrits and delusional like their fraudulent Aniston.

To Jolie/Pitt fans:

“I have it on good authority”. Common…. Get a life! I actually go on Jolie/Pitt websites to see if Aniston fans are responding to Pitt/Jolie in the same way. There are a few, but nothing to what these sites get. I don’t like them, but I do not go on these sites to belittle you guys at all. You do. You sound like little children. “Her chin, her age, her boyfriends”, you chinnifer fans are this, your stupid, blah, blah, blah! I have seen you go back to those sites and tell them what Aniston is doing in your eyes, waiting for a response from them. Most are not giving it. Kudos to them. You are just trying to get one so you come here and use bully techniques to get it.

Everytime Aniston has a picture on the cover, it Huvane, its because she wants attention. I am sure it was Pitt/Jolie phoning the press to get coverage in their new place in France. Common! These people are hounded. They can’t relax, or get away without being followed.

I don’t like Jolie/Pitt. Period. You don’t understand why I like Aniston? Why, because you don’t? Nothing you call me, accuse me of will change that. After this post I will not respond to you or other bullies waiting for a response. Got that? Good!!!

forever lizzie @ 05/10/2008 at 11:09 am

Why people are pointing out the FACTS!! all of a sudden it’s bullying to you Jenfans? LMFAO!! what a cry baby !!WAH!1 WAH!! WAH!!

jen fan @ 05/10/2008 at 9:55 am
You don’t understand why I like Aniston?
********************************************************

Actually, no. I can’t understand what anyone sees in this no-talent, no-life, constantly whining loser unless they identify with such a miserable personality. And if that is your case, honey, you have some serious problems you need to work on.

I will say this again to you and all the other poor Jenhags:
Your name is not Jennifer Aniston;
the name of the guy who dumped you is not Brad Pitt;
and the name of the woman he dumped you for is not Angelina Jolie.

In other words, hon, get the fcuk over it. It’s THREE YEARS already!

Love Jennifer Aniston!

jen fan @ 05/10/2008 at 11:58 am
Love Jennifer Aniston!
***********************************************

Good for you, honey. You hang in there. Poor Jenny-poo needs all the love she can get.

Unknownlogy @ 05/10/2008 at 2:58 pm

Wow, Angelina Fans on here are seriously running out of ideas to scold Jen with.

So now Jen’s a lesbian? That doesn’t even make sense. The chances of Angelina being a lesbian is a lot higher, ya know? Oh, THAT’S RIGHT, mistake, Angelina’s not a lesbian but a bisexual..

Unknownlogy @ 05/10/2008 at 3:01 pm

Card, you are the one with NO common sense. Do you think, even for a moment, that Brad, who is so eligible, would stick by Jen for such a long time if they had problems? Or what you said, BIG problems?

to Unknownology @ 05/10/2008 at 6:52 pm

repost from justjared :–

Montserrat Says:March 19th, 2007 at 9:56 am – flag comment1208yuppy Says:

I am going to answer regarding why Brad stayed so long with “that woman.”I can tell you that sometimes when you are in a marriage, there are so many things that go on that you cannot put your finger on one particularly thing that akes you wnat to leave. You just know that you are not happy and is growing increasingly so. But still you are not at the make or break stage because afterall as the mini van majority would say “marriage is forever.” However, one day something happens – you have a moment of unbelievable clarity- it could be meeting someone else, needing the person and they are not there for you or you finally realize that you have been asking for a family and your wife keeps putting it off and you finally realize that her putting it offfor so long, could mean she DOES NOT want them with you or at all. It is at this moment you act, because you realize that you and your partner have fundamental differences that CANNOT be overcome.

Why did I say cannot, because after SO MANY YEARS with the person, if you are not able to understand where each other stands in regards to important issues – your marriage/relationship is doomed because you do not trust or will no longer trust that person to understand you.

So, Brad acted, and there you have it. One more thing – maybe its because I find that woman so repulsive that I have to say that staying with someone for seven years means that he found her appealing.

Brad was a strong believer in marriage. You guys want to cast him aside as this amoral person but he is a stand up guy. The fact that he stayed so long is a testament to his commitment not necessarily her appeal. But because you Fanistons like to see things from your Aniston-colored glasses you forget like her to honor Brad.

What happened in a marriage is an act between two people. Did you all think that BP was stupid that he accepted the statement that JA was pregnant, just like that? No doctor’s check, nothing at all? And Jen was a master of conspiracy, that she could lie all through the marriage without even being known, wow, some politicians should learn from her!

I only think that some of us think that Jen is an evil, absent of conscience. All she did was nothing but to put her black claws in BP’s heart. Her destination of life was to ruin the holly life of BP? Sorry, I don’t buy that.

I agree, BP stayed so long in their marriage, so did Jen. Whatever problems they had had, they tried to fix it. And if in the end, they could not hold the marriage any longer, they decided to break it. It is a testament to his commitment, and so is it for hers! Jen did not cheat during the marriage, she did not create any scandal, she did her jobs…may be she was boring and normal, no sensation at all, but it was not illegal. Jen slept during filming with Vince…..let me ask, which one came first, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, or The Break Up? And was it a fact, or what you guys call Huvane’s PR?

Until now, I only heard from you guys, since I don’t read tabs, only so-called statement and counter statement from Jen or Angelina, but never from BP. Why is that?

I never identify myself with any of this party. No Jen, No AJ, and def no BP. For me they are actors, and that’s it.

Delusional I would say, if you can only see the good things/bad things in these three persons and can not say: Hay, you make a mistake, hey you are boring, hey stop it or I don’t care any more about you!. If any of you – JP’s fans – are willing to read my posts on Jen’s thread, I did that. I like Jen, and I am able to say: Girl, you make a mistake here!

And you the undelusional of JP’s fans, everything what they do was perfect, correct and no tiny mistake at all. GC’s statement is not perfect, flying during high pregnancy is okay, flying the copper during pregnancy is okay and moving around with children with no solid ground where they can stay, grow up normally is also okay…oh I forget, they are the beautiful perfect family, they shall make no mistake.

Three years pass by, and we – Jen’s fan and I – shall move on? Why every little thing what other actress does or not, you JP’s fans always say : Not like that Manniston who…..? Why don’t tell that to yourself and accept that those two parties have nothing to do with each other any more, and let them live!

I honor the works of AJ and BP to the world, but not in the question of Jen. In marriage, I believe in love, but I respect more honesty.

good read @ 05/11/2008 at 2:11 am

Rumors of a break up between Brad and Jennifer started a long time ago both before and after their marriage. They were insistant only weeks after they exchanged vows.

Just because some have selective memories and like to have their heads stuck in the sand, or fantasizes like immature pre teens about the perfect golden couple (the ken & barbie syndrom) with perfect blond little kids doesn’t make the facts untrue.

For any objective observer, whatever the marriage, their arguments, sometimes caught publicly, their quotes : a merger as a marriage (Brad’s own words), Jen and I don’t believe in everlasting love and agreed that when it ends, it ends, he is not the love of my life, their long separations during their marriage and the fact that they acknowledged that it didn’t bother them, the constant unmatched timing with having children,…all these are objective signs of incompatibility or lack of a main project of life that any couple that cherish each other have to build a productive relationship and grow old together.

Didn’t Aniston herself said that they grew appart and didn’t want the same thing in life ?

Those are typical criteria that announced sooner or later an irreconciliable separation IN ANY MARRIAGE. Jolie was just used BY BOTH as the pretense for the timing to call it quits when it is obvious that they should have done it a long time ago.

The only bitterness left concerned the shattered ego of a woman who view her marriage as a trigger for career advancement, that’s the only reason of the triangle. If Brad was a nobody like Donovan, all this will have faded away a long time ago. Brad was the sesam to the A list status as a movie star. Jennifer divorced lost that sesam and has to prove it all again that she has what it takes to succeed in the silver screen as an A lister. She has to blame the woman who shattered her dream of grandeur…if she had succeed in her aim carreer wise before the divorce, you wouldn’t hear her complain and find a scapegoat.

It’s a shame that your idol doesn’t share your “It’s no big deal” attitude because for the last 3 years she’s spent the majority of her time ensuring that her name is attached to some unfortunate man’s in a romantic way. X and Huvane have 99.99% of the single men in HW running the opposite way when they see her. Nobody wants their career dragged down by being associated with her in a romantic way, so X has to resort to unfounded rumors to forece people like Owen Wilson, Jason Lewis, Orlando Bloom and Keanu Reeves to even acknowledge her existence. The longer X goes without a man or a child the more pathetic she looks. She looks like she’s such a horrible lay and annoying twit that no man can stand her for longer than a quick fcuk. THAT is what is so significant about her lack of a man. X is the Pity Queen and her minions like yourself are her Ladies in Waiting holding the hanky and Dolly’s leash for her.As for your “so what if she doesn’t have a steady guy”? You are either the biggest moron on the planet or the biggest moron in the universe. Personally I think “universe” is overreaching your abilities, but hey, go ahead and empower yourself. It’s a shame that your idol doesn’t share your “It’s no big deal” attitude because for the last 3 years she’s spent the majority of her time ensuring that her name is attached to some unfortunate man’s in a romantic way. X and Huvane have 99.99% of the single men in HW running the opposite way when they see her. Nobody wants their career dragged down by being associated with her in a romantic way, so X has to resort to unfounded rumors to forece people like Owen Wilson, Jason Lewis, Orlando Bloom and Keanu Reeves to even acknowledge her existence. The longer X goes without a man or a child the more pathetic she looks. She looks like she’s such a horrible lay and annoying twit that no man can stand her for longer than a quick fcuk. THAT is what is so significant about her lack of a man. X is the Pity Queen and her minions like yourself are her Ladies in Waiting holding the hanky and Dolly’s leash for her.

anonymous @ 05/11/2008 at 2:15 am

ITAWU. She had movie coming out and what do we expect from a shallow hollywood dimwit actress without any depth and substance, and I ‘m sure people are tired of her whinning about a divorce of 3 yrs,unlike other actress of her age, they could talk about their kids and family life, she had nada of it, invent some pseudo bf for her to talk about would be the best way of throwing some curiosity from the minivan.

why I hate Jen @ 05/11/2008 at 2:17 am

I mean her VF article from Spring 2005. Angie did already have Maddox and Zahara at that time, and there were quotes from Aniston’s gal pals like Kathy Najimi who referred to Maddox and Zahara as if they were less than human. It was beyond unnecessary, and you can’t ever convince me Aniston didn’t approve every word of that piece. She let her friends do her dirty work and be the mouth piece.

My main problem with Aniston is that she took ZERO blame and responsbility for her divorce, blamed it all on Brad and Angelina, when she was sitting there knowing full well all along that she and Brad had been in trouble and in couple counseling for years. Brad even hinted that the marriage counseling scenes in Mr and Mrs Smith were drawn from his own experience. Jen knows Angelina didn’t play a role in her man falling out of love with her.

Jen and Jen alone is to blame for that, but she wants to play the innocent victim. Sickening!

I don’t know about you guys, but loosing somebody is always a painful experience, especially this somebody is the third sexiest man alive, after my Husband and Jude Law (well, for me at least ;-) )

I don’t read any tabs, and if I do not hear in any interview or read statement from Jen herself I intend to ignore. Why shall I spend my money for useless hearsay? We don’t know if Jen agreed or not about so-called the statement of her friends. We don’t know if there were romantic stories between all names which were mentioned on the tabs lately.We simply do not know.

I can imagine that Jen was broken down to the bones. May be it was her own mistake that she could not save her marriage, or may be there were a lot of factors in between, I don’t know. Marriage is like a flower, you have to tend it to make it bloom.
I do not see any reasons why Jen shall “wash her underwear” in public, if BP not. Quote for me one article, please that BP said, okay there was more than just friendship between Angelina and I (during the filming of Mr. & Mrs. Smith), then probably I will even consider Troy.

Angelina is a very intelligent woman, do not insult her by saying that she was used by BP and Jen. She knew exactly what she was doing when she started her relationship with BP.

Wutever…. I think they aren’t going to last very long. It will prolly wind up like Brad and Jennifer AND THE AGE DIFFERENCE!!!!