John Mayer Gives Jennifer Aniston Two Thumbs Up

John Mayer Gives Jennifer Aniston Two Thumbs Up

John Mayer opened up at yesterday’s MET Costume Institute Gala about the photos of him and Jennifer Aniston in Miami. Here’s what he told multiple media outlets:

Entertainment Tonight: “Listen, this is not a scandal, this is not an issue, this is not a problem, this needs no spin control. This is me living my life and a guy with a really powerful lens and I don’t fault him, I don’t fault anybody, I don’t fault you, I don’t fault this or that. There are much worse problems in the world. Everything’s cool!”

Extra: “I don’t mean to deny it, but sort of deflect it. You have the photograph. You think it’s photo-shopped?”

Associated Press: “[I give the pics a] double thumbs up. “You know what I did? I looked at it and I said, ‘That’s about right.’ What am I going to say, ‘That’s not me’? You carry on and you enjoy yourself and you continue to live with dignity and everyone has fun.”

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

anyone having problems on the jp thread?

? @ 05/06/2008 at 8:57 pm

anyone having problems on the jp thread?
________________________________________

I’m having problem on every thread, including this one. The whole web site is wack tonight.

# 25 grace @ 05/06/2008 at 8:43 pm
Jen is not a lesbian for sure. Look at the guys she’s been with after brad pitt. She’s all over the place. It’s like she’s desperately needing a men in her life………….and will date whomever. And she’s not looking for a long term relationship by the selection of guys she’s with.
*************************************************************************

Agreed… up to a point. I think she is looking for a long term relationship and just makes one bad choice after another, as if she thinks each new guy will turn out to be The One. I feel kind of sorry for her. She’s not getting any younger and her desperation is showing with each new man.

I hear she waxes her you know what’s every couple of weeks to make sure there is no hair, what a bummer, love the hairy pubs!!

He sure uses a lot of words to say so little.

there is no place to post on the jp thread.

The pictures are fixed..obviously. In the original pics, Jen was with Courtnay and Mayer was with Jessica. The man has no class. Can’t shut up, talks with a blabbering idiot… and he is definitely not Jen’s type.
They are not dating, they ate together.

They ate together, tan together and slept together. that’s what was reported from Huvaniston ass kissing mag. People’s, in touch and the forever team Aniston mag- life and style.

#32
I tend to believe you. That’s why I don’t give comment to this whole Jen_mayer things. Anyway, anything from tabs I tend not to believe.

Sometimes I wonder what they want from Jen. I am so glad that she started her company, continue making films, and does business per usual. If she goes to the beach – hey, if you are in Miami, what would you do, if you don’t go to the beach? Clubbing? Hah, I wonder how the reaction would be – Anyway, that part of her private life I don’t want to comment, honestly.

Jen is a free woman, right? Any man she screws (sorry for My French) it is not my god damned business…..

Jen’s lesbian? Funny how people like to turn the things around….

hope jennifer aniston reads this: you are cheapening yourself and your status as an a list star by dating john mayer. brad pitt, hotness personified, dated all of hollywood’s major starlets, married to you, to john mayer??? john mayer is a publicity seeking ***** who pretends not to be. jen, you are taking jessica simpson’s leftovers, a c list celebrity who was married to nick lachey, need i say more? he made out with perez hilton your #1 enemy who mocks you every chance he gets. perez hilton my dear, he made out with perez hilton, are you getting this? it doesn’t matter what he’s like in private, the public perception of him is d list celebrity who used jessica simpson to make his star rise and blabbers on about himself on his blog. he is gross and beneath you. date nobodies, don’t date this guy, your star just sinks when you do. while brad is globe trotting with angelina and babies, hanging out with the a listers, you are dating a non- hip nobody who makes an ass out of himself, is a clear star ****** and makes you look bad. you are part of an exclusive club and by dating john mayer you are putting yourself on the same level as paris, heidi, lauren and all of those other losers who have no real credibility. could you imagine any other major star dating this guy? like angelina, gp, anyone like that? they would probably rather eat nails for breakfast than associate themselves with a tabloid staple like john mayer who is an unstable publicity seeker. and i like you jen.

he’s so gross, I mean I kinda like his songs but I despise the man definetely. and douchebag mayer + chinnifer maniston= what a great combination!

remember da truth @ 05/07/2008 at 7:47 am

Grace #25 Yes, desperation to have a man is also a sign of a closeted lesbian.

Not this again #18 What makes you think it’s Angelina’s fans that have noticed the bland and lying ways of Jennifer Aniston? And why are you so defensive? Yes, Angelina is very honest about having had ONE lesbian affair. All anyone here is saying is why can’t Aniston be as honest?

It’s not a bad thing to be a lesbian, It’s a bad thing to be a liar. And a worse thing to ruin a man’s life by lying to a guy who desperately wants children when you don’t, and when you admit in interviews you aren’t in love with him, just to boost your career.

LOL thats funny – I CAN’T STAND PAPS LET CLEBS LIVE THEIR LIVES!!!!!!!

I certainly agree with billie. Jen claims that she wants privacy, then what is she doing with this tool that can’t get enough attention and seems to love to hear himself blab or blog. Also , is she is a “relationship” type person, why is she with mayer who has been in clubs just about every night since they met. I would think that in a new relationship you wouldn’t have the need to be out every night. YOu can do better , Jen. .. or maybe you have been fooling your public all along.

Dating doesn’t mean marriage or at least I hope not. Aniston already had a little boy in Pitt, she needs a man!

she’s certainly lowered her standards since Brad..or maybe other guys just aren’t into her that much i mean hey, she’s not really inspiring and doesn’t do much..she’s just after some ding dong but i don’t think she’ll ever get over Brad

I heard about the gay rumours too… that make-up artist hanging out with her lately is giving me a lesbo vibe. but who knows right?

Wtf is this woman doing? seriously??

I want my money back for all the friends DVDs.

Rach @ 05/07/2008 at 1:32 pm
she’s certainly lowered her standards since Brad..or maybe other guys just aren’t into her that much i mean hey, she’s not really inspiring and doesn’t do much…. i don’t think she’ll ever get over Brad
****************************************************************

Oh, she’ll get over Brad; in fact, she was over him six months into the marriage. She never loved him to begin with; it was a career move. She uses guys to build her career. What she’ll never get over is losing her status on the A-list. That’s what bugs me so much about this woman’s stupidity. She actually thought she was A-list because she is some kind of big star. She isn’t and she wasn’t. She was A-list because she was Mrs. Brad Pitt. Once Pitt bailed, there went the A-list.

I can’t see how this woman can keep any guy interested in her as long as she is all about herself, never does anything but lay around the beach or the pool all day long, never shows any interest in anything outside of herself, and ends up boring the bejesus out of every man she meets.

i agree, what she felt for him- was never love.

she fell in love with the brad image. was that real love?? god only knows.

why did she do all these lesbionic moves on tv is beyond me.. and now all the rumours…………………..

She can do better then this guy. I have heard he uses famous woman jessica, jennifer love hewitt and now Jen Aniston to keep his name in the press.

Catcrazy @ 05/07/2008 at 8:36 pm
She can do better then this guy
***********************************

LOL, you think??

Catcrazy @ 05/07/2008 at 8:36 pm

>>>>>>>>>>

Ahhh, catcrazy, what does doing better mean to Jennifer do you think?

Jill @ 05/06/2008 at 9:36 pm

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I disagree with you. I don’t think Jennifer is looking for a long term relationship. She is looking to stay inside the spotlight. having a relationship with an average camera man or a keygrip (whatever that is) isn’t going to help her stay in the limelight because she ain’t no Julia Roberts who is, for all her faults, a bonafide star.

Once Jennifer starts seriously dating someone, she will increasingly cease to be seen as the x wife of Brad Pitt and increasingly become the girlfriend/wife/partner of that someone. If the someone is a no name brand, who do you think will want to photograph her beyond the first few days or weeks of that relationship, with cheesy interview with Hello magazine showing of her beautiful malibu home?

That’s why I think she will not be dating a no name brand man for a while longer. She needs a branded man to stay in the limelight. Which is just as well because I find her PR shenanigans with various celebs very entertaining. :lol: :lol:

The thing is, Jennifer lacks GUTS. I mean, for heaven’s sakes, unlike Gwyneth and other actresses, Jennifer can’t direct a 10 minute movie alone but has to do it with a friend. Unlike Julia or Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Aniston doesn’t take on a stage role for a month and let the critics have a go at her, she does a 10 minute part for one night. Even her production company has been more than 3 years in the making. During that time, Tom Cruise has produced 2 movies (albeit not every good ones). Even Reese has produced one movie.

She has ridden the victim persona now for more than 3 years. Some time soon, you can expect to read that her multiple failures in her relationships is all Brad’s and Angelina’s fault – as usual. :lol: :lol:

How so, you might ask?? Well, because when Brad left her for Angelina, he left her self esteem in tatters. And because Brad and Angelina are constantly in the news, she can’t recover her self esteem. Everything she does seems to fall short of Angelina’s multiple achievements. How photos of Brad and Angelina with their children, especially Shiloh, really really hurts her because Brad wouldn’t have children with her thinking of them as an abstract concept (heheheheh, that’s a good one huh??).

Oh!! Wait!!, I believe I read the glimmering start of just such a story from a ‘source” of Jennifers in the chicago sun times today!! Here:

STILL OBSESSED: Then there’s this new development: Just when we thought Aniston had let go of the Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt thing, recent press coverage of Brangelina being in the South of France “has made Jen brood about all that all over again,” another Aniston source told me Tuesday.

:lol: :lol:

And if you see what I’ve written here about how Brad and Angelina will be blamed for her multiple failures (either paraphrased or lifted verbatim from this page onto a tablie), you’ll know, I predicted it here FIRST.

:lol: :lol:

It’s a fact he use women to keep himself in the media, I’m so sure he is so happy he landed in 3 magazines. Think about it…he just made himself look like an even bigger douch bag.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All