Jude Law Dreams Big

Jude Law Dreams Big

Jude Law returns to his Hottie McHottie status as he arrives at London’s Heathrow airport from Miami on Tuesday.

The 35-year-old British actor wore the same “Dream! Dream!” jacket he wore in March.

Jude was recently in New Orleans. According to NOLA, Mr. Law checked out Preservation Hall and joined his pal Irvin Mayfield onstage during the New Orleans Jazz Orchestra’s set at the Fair Grounds.

10+ pictures inside of Jude Law dreaming big…

jude law dream 01
jude law dream 02
jude law dream 03
jude law dream 04
jude law dream 05
jude law dream 06
jude law dream 07
jude law dream 08
jude law dream 09
jude law dream 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Looking good as always! I know my fellow imdber’s will have something to add!

Zanessaroxursox @ 05/06/2008 at 3:16 pm

3rd

amanda - brazil @ 05/06/2008 at 3:25 pm

I think he looks way better when he is not kinda bald o.O

I love his jacket. :)

cute jacket and he is so hott!!!! after i saw the holiday i wanted him and camron to be together hehe

I really, really like those rear-shots :D He looks good and relaxed and even tolerant of the paps – thanks Jared!

He would be gorgeous again if he grew out his hair a little and dyed it blond.

spankylimey @ 05/06/2008 at 4:02 pm

OMG he is starting to look like Phil Collins. Still cute tho.

Gorgeous, Hot,Thanks Jared!!!

MIMI PRISM @ 05/06/2008 at 4:16 pm

HOTTIE McHOTTIE indeed!!! ‘nough said for now, Mr. JARED He, he!, : D !!! Or at least until I can calm myself down and think straight again!

(x
: o <—- THUD!
(x
——————-

Well, hello Mr. Gorgeous!! Did ya’ have fun in New Orleans?

Thanks for the shot from behind…there’s nothing like Jude’s butt in blue jeans…yeah, I’m shallow, so sue me! LOL!

Hmmm…I have to disagree about Phil Collins…he looks nothing like him…not that there’s anything wrong with that, LOL! But yeah, I’ve heard that before, and it does seem like a clever thing to say, though.

One more thing…Jude, do you have other jackets? Just kidding, this one is okay…I know you have other clothes, though.

To be honest Jude’s hair does look like Phil’s but that’s about how much those two look a like IMHO :)

Looks like Stewie from ‘The Family Guy’.

Right, I don’t think his hair makes him look like him, either. I don’t really know why Phil is brought up…lots of people have similar hair. And Phil is Phil…and Jude is Jude.

Nah…doesn’t look like Stewie, either. But that sounds clever, too.

AnnieRich @ 05/06/2008 at 4:34 pm

Wow…….I`m so happy to see new photoes of Mr. Hotti Hottison. He looks great as always.

Don’t suppose anyone knows what sunglasses they are?

Don’t know who makes the sunglasses, but he looks mighty fine in them!

Hottie McHottie is definitely back…..on second thought, he NEVER left!

love ya, Jude!
nice butt shots;)

Cool glasses…nice butt! He’s workin’ it.

What does everyone see attractive about these pics? Sure he looked good in Alfie and The Holiday, but he’s got no hair and his clothes leave little to be desired. Just my opinion. Cheers! lol

Susan, seriously?

Auntiemoneybags @ 05/06/2008 at 5:35 pm

JJ,

Grazie grazie Molto bello.

Great pictures.

Thank you for highlighting his naughty bits. Hi ho hi ho… it’s off to a cold shower I go :-)

Auntie

@21: His handsomeness is what’s attractive. Plus other qualities that aren’t captured in pictures. I read something about that his daughter picked the coat out for him. He had a long flight; should he be wearing something special for that?

Attractiveness is about more than just the sperficial IMO. Personally I think he looks just as good as he did during the Alfie period and his personality makes him even more attractive to me :D

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All