Miranda Kerr's Beautiful Besos

Miranda Kerr's Beautiful Besos

Miranda Kerr celebrates the Victoria’s Secret launch of their new Heavenly Kiss fragrance at Eva Longoria‘s Beso restaurant in Hollywood on Tuesday.

Missing at the festivities was Miranda‘s current squeeze Orlando Bloom!

Shane West, Christina Milian, Sarah Shahi, Chris Evans and Nick Verreos stopped by as well for the party (pictured inside).

In case you missed it, here’s Miranda, 25, pretty in pink!

Shoes by Christian Louboutin.

30+ pictures of Miranda Kerr‘s beautiful besos…

miranda kerr beautiful besos 01
miranda kerr beautiful besos 34

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

omg add more shane west please. he’s so gorgeous

I know! That’s what got my attention. Shane West!!

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 05/07/2008 at 12:31 pm

Awww she looks great!

I luv Shane West!!!

......................... @ 05/07/2008 at 12:43 pm

CABBAGE PATCH

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/07/2008 at 12:47 pm

jared, you couldn’t find a bigger celebrity than this chick? every time i see her face i just wanna punch someone.

*i see my mini-me’s are still at work.*

where was orli? @ 05/07/2008 at 12:56 pm

Well of course he was missing Jared. He had to catch up with his three Foxtail chickies and let the gang know he was back in town.
I hope we see some fresh rope burns soon!

Run like Forrest Gump Orli! she is toxic.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/07/2008 at 1:03 pm

ON OPPOSITE DAY.

I am so tired of seeing this chick. When is this going to stop.

She reminds me of those campbell’s soup kids.

@FRESHRAGGEDYANN @ 05/07/2008 at 1:16 pm

She’s a living wonder. She lives and we wonder.

wauuu Sarah Larson model too..? http://www.sarahlarson.blog.cz

wauuu Sarah Larson is model too?

What does christina millian have on her legs?

I don’t think it was “Bring your boyfriend to work day”. Good that he doesn’t go ’cause then everybody just talks about him and would probably say she’s using him…oh well, some people still talk about him when he’s not there but seems a respectful gesture to me.

Anyways, she looks great!

wicked wench @ 05/07/2008 at 1:38 pm

#9 – the three foxtail ladies are passe’. Orlando is a busy man with many women to do – he can’t waste too much time on any of them. (-;

If Miranda lost her hair we could use her head as a basketball – it’s light enough to bounce on the court.

@wicked wench @ 05/07/2008 at 1:48 pm

@wicked wench
and round enough!!!!

jegh, no matter how hard I trie to like her, I just cant get over how fake she seems…. that girl has never met a camara she didnt love. anyway, now i’v said my piece, no posting, she has gotten enough attention (or at least more than she deserves) by ******** OB

I just do not understand the interest in this chick. She looks like a three year old…. well her face anyway.
She better be paying her PR people a sh*tload of money because they are doing a h*ll of a job. Making something out of absolute nothing.

Wow, I don’t get it, she is kinda ‘cute’ but at the same time, her eyes are so far apart its friggin creepy.
And I noticed in a few of those pictures, her eyes are like, not even in sync, its just weird. Ew.

Damn, you would think with all the famewhoring this never-was has been doing, some fecking A listers would show up to her events. Even Sarah Larson got photographed with Giorgio Armani and she used to be an escort. Christina Milian hasn’t had an album out since OB had a movie out. Please.

I’m gonna stop talking junk about Christina Millian because at least she’s a hell of a lot easier on the eyes than that flounder.

@Starla

You right, her eyes are rolling around in her head like Cookie Monster. WTF!

How about some more updates on Shane West!! I miss him!!!

SHAAANE! <33