David Beckham: High Five!

David Beckham: High Five!

Soccer star David Beckham high-fives a little girl (one of the actresses in the commercial) after a successful take of a new Sharpie ad at the Warner Bros. lot in Los Angeles on Monday, April 28.

“I have always enjoyed signing autographs for people, especially since I used to love getting my heroes’ signatures when I was younger,” said Beckham. “I love to use Sharpie markers, so it’s a natural choice for me to partner with them.”

Becks was on location shooting both print and TV ads for the new Sharpie campaign that will air in in early July. The ads will show David using a Sharpie to autograph a variety of unusual items for fans.

Check out the teaser ad that aired earlier in March at Sharpie.com.

david beckham high five 01
david beckham high five 02

Posted to: David Beckham

oh.lala.^^ @ 05/08/2008 at 12:41 pm

szekönd.:D

this is actually one of the better pics I’ve seen of him (and I’ve always been a Beckham hater in the past)…he looks so natural here…and the pic is adorable…so kudos to him :-)

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/08/2008 at 12:54 pm

beck loves the kids.

MariaBeckham @ 05/08/2008 at 12:58 pm

Best man ever !!
He’s my god on earth !

Jared why don’t you show pics or talk about his last game where he scored 2 goals ?

I agree with Lulu!

Becks looks good here. It’s good to see stars looking like normal human beings every now and then. lol they’ve been praying for him at http://www.celebrityprayerlist.com

bet betty @ 05/08/2008 at 1:50 pm

Posing. For. Shaperie. Now?

Trouble. To. Find. Any. Better. Endowments?

LOL.

A. Poser. Is. Always. A. Poser.

bet betty @ 05/08/2008 at 1:51 pm

And. Aging.

Fast.

LOL.

bet betty @ 05/08/2008 at 1:55 pm

FugInFamous — Leading Cheerleader of “Backdoor Opener” of Tiny Tom.

Backdoor Opener — The Aging Sucker.

Tiny Tom — %*^&(*_)*(__+)(_ (You can get your own definition inserted here)

LOL.

becks is the best

why oh why is he being inflicted on us??? What have we done to deserve him and his equally fame ***** talent-free wife?

He is a has-been football player, never one of the greats that his promoters would have you in America believe. Do not be fooled.

Surely anyone who has heard him open his mouth would have fled in trepidation already.

And he is no hotter than any decent looking athlete. So stop this myth already.

woo he looks so good! lets see more of him just jared!

Oh shut up Bet Betty and find something better to do with your sad unfulfilling life.

Lo Amo es precioZo!

kiero q me haga tbn High Five!

:D

the shiznack @ 05/08/2008 at 7:46 pm

kaos @ 05/08/2008 at 2:43 pm

And he is no hotter than any decent looking athlete. So stop this myth already.

======================================================

dude come on he was a great player fro man utd, its just the MLS sucks balls – badly

have you ever seen LA galaxy try to defend its so ridiculous – the MLS is a pitiful excuse of a football oh i mean ‘soccer’ league, its just a bunch of pansies destroying the beautiful game

European football has and always will rule @ss

I kind of like him better with long hair, but he looks very nice. I also think he’s very sweat. How long has he been married?

they are married 9 years and together-11.

#18: So… let me ask you this- If Beckham WAS such a GOOD player why oh why did he make the awful decision to come to America and play for LA Galaxy when a European player of his ability and talent had the pick of the crop to play anywhere in the world, and when EVERYONE knows that “football” is worshipped overseas NOT here in the States… to me he sold himself out for the almighty $$$, which if true speaks volumes about his shallow, slef-absorbed character… No?

awww..he looks so cute

and yay!! he scored two goals in his last game

Let me ask u one tiny thing- weren’;t u doin gud in real madrid that u had to cime to LA Galaxy to become one of the freaks. But anyways, u are smoking hot and u have the capability to tuyrn me on every now nd then

Can anyone help me identify the boots?