Nick Cannon: Peep My Wedding Ring!

Nick Cannon: Peep My Wedding Ring!

Newly married man Nick Cannon flashes his blinged out wedding ring and carries around his Louis Vuitton bag as he leaves his hotel in New York City on Thursday.

The 27-year-old actor/rapper married diva Mariah Carey, 38, in an April 30 sunset ceremony at her Bahamian estate.

“We really do feel we are soulmates,” Mariah told People. “I never felt a love like this was in the cards for me.”

Cannon added: “She is beautiful on the outside and 10 times as beautiful on the inside.”

nick cannon wedding ring 01
nick cannon wedding ring 02
nick cannon wedding ring 03
nick cannon wedding ring 04
nick cannon wedding ring 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

i didn’t even know him and mariah were dating lmao.

he has a weird face

weird ring for a man to wear…

aww nice ring.. ahh’m happy for them!!!

well congratulations to both they cute

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/08/2008 at 3:22 pm

it’s a false mariage !!!!!!!!

jared-why don't u like me? @ 05/08/2008 at 3:28 pm

Only a black man would wear bling like that—-so gay!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/08/2008 at 3:22 pm this geeks celebrity just went up 5 levels. it takes a whole lot for a black man to get a thread on this white site.
_________________________________

White people don’t get any threads on black people sites. And besides, this site is not only about white people. There are plenty of threads about black people—yeah, there are more about the whites, but again, there are plenty about the blacks.

If you want black celeb news, go to Bossip or YBF or something. Stop bringing your damn race issues here.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/08/2008 at 3:40 pm

cioca,

you better watch your mouth before i hang you with an extension cord.

Is that Mariah’s money I see on his finger?

Y’all Americans and your freaky race issues. Get over yourselves. Its 2008.

nick cannon’s ring looks like a girl’s engagement ring.

he looks 15 she looks 50 just weird

best wishes @ 05/08/2008 at 4:16 pm

He is good looking. They are happy and that is all that counts. He will have to get used to the paps now.

sorry but that looks like a woman’s wedding ring. i hate when men get diamonds on their ring. yuck.

GUYS PLEASE DNT ACT LIKE NICK CANNON DNT HAVE MONEY OF HIZ OWN CUZ HE DOES…BY HIMSELF HE IZ WORTH WELL OVA 20 MILLION IF U DO UR RESEARCH…

Mr. Mariah Carey……..enjoy it while it lasts!

jared-why don't u like me? @ 05/08/2008 at 4:39 pm

Hey [☆I n F a m o u s☆]
You sound like one of these angry blacks. This site is about gossip, not color of your skin. Get over yourself.

jared-why don't you like me? @ 05/08/2008 at 4:54 pm

Why do blacks always have to wear such showy bling?
Just wondering……..

OMG, I just left that area in Manhattan and was wondering why there were paparazzi waiting outside this time.

Lol, I now know why. so weird

And why do you post on this website? Do you have a life?

I don’t trust Nick. He’s so desperate to be more famous and now Mariah is his meal ticket to the A-List hip-hop community. Hope that pre-nup is iron-clad Mariah!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All