Rihanna & Chris Brown's KFC Kiss

Rihanna & Chris Brown's KFC Kiss

Rihanna and Chris Brown share a passionate kiss at a KFC in Miami, Florida on Wednesday.

It was PDA central as RiRi, 20, was seen wrapping her arms around Chris, 19, as they waited by the counter for their order. She also kissed his neck and held his hand… all in public!

The couple has been very coy about their relationship. Rihanna recently told Elle of Chris: “We’ve always been friends, but we’re very close now.”

They are what we call friends with benefits… or Frien-efits!

rihanna chris brown kfc kiss 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 817 » Show All

there still a cute couple, even though rihanna has short hair and she’s a year older. so, stop hating, it’s better than ashton and demi moore and mariah and nick.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttt the **** riri look ugly wit out makeup

They told every body that they don’t go out but its not true and they know that paparazci are every where!!

wait waaaittt ong rite dumby. now 4 rihanna u can do better but i understand.

Rihanna is a bitch @ 05/09/2008 at 9:30 am

she is such a smut. couldnt chris do any better. at least someone good looking maybe with a bit of talent.

chRiS brOwn and RihaNNa maKez a GoOd cuPle…LuViN da StaRz TaToO…

BiG shOut ouTzZ 2 Mii FrenDz N FamiLieshxzxZz…

LuV Mellii!

all yall need to stop hatin on them yall just mad because they look good together and you wont one of them but you cant get either one.

I THINK THAT I HAVE TO AGREE WITH “ENOUGHALREADY” I THINK THAT RIHANNA IS JUS USING HIM 2 PROMOTE HER SELF AND EVERYTHING………..HE IS OUT THERE DOIN HIS THING HAVE NUMBER ONES AND EVERYTHING SO HE HAS A HUGE FAN BASE SO SHE THINKS THAT SHE IS GOIN 2 BE ABLE 2 GET SOME OF HIS FAN BASE BUT ITS NOT GOIN TO HAPPEN

MOST OF THE GIRLS DONT LIKE HER BECAUSE HE SAID THAT HE WOULD NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND THAT IS IN THE INDUSTRY BUT HIS WITH HER

Hey get a room

Black gyal vexed @ 05/09/2008 at 12:09 pm

how dare u d***s think that they look cute togeda. Dont u have any sense Rhianna is tooooooooooooo old for him he needs sumone younger.:@ pleeze people get a grip.

Rihanna is a sket @ 05/09/2008 at 12:30 pm

rihanna needs to step off. to tink i had feelings for chris brown he can forget getting this good stuff! cause i never want to think of him in that way ever again. and if i ever see rhianna then i will slap her so hard her mum will feel it !

Just a question-
Doesn’t Chris have tattoos on his HANDS? (The back of his hands) I could have sworn he did, I’ve seen them in pictures a long time ago. They were skulls or something. In the last picture, you can see his hands and they’re not there?

RHIANNA I HATE YOU SO MUCH !
GET UR HANDS OF CHRIS AND PEOPLE CAN TELL ME TO STOP HATING BUT I WONT :|
HES SO LOVELY/GEORGOUS AND SHES ERR !
SCARY !

OMG!!!!Rihanna IS SOO UGLY…..I KNEW THAT THEM TWO WEW LIEN….

hey chris brown my name is Ashley young wait to i become a singer
baby i gots to get on u fucc rianna i love u baby i probably see u this summer sometimes im from st.louis im 16 years old one day i want to make a song with u called boy u got me rushing its tight i suppost to be performing this summer at concerts but u know i really want to do that song with u u can be my play brother so when i really make it i want u to hit m up someday about that song im talking about foreal my number is 3143681961 my house number is 4962584 hope u hit me up love u have a nice life with Rianna ill take u all the way down.

i love to sing i been singing ever since i was a little girl i can blow i can blow so good that people sat its a tie between me and tiffany evans people say when i become a singer its gone be compitition between tiffany evans and i i cant wait until i get up there so i can meet u foreal uh man wait until i become a singer im telling u gone be like that girl right there sexy and she can sing i got a website with me singing on it go to bebo.com then go to my email adress wich is lilmommy01 my password louisb then go to my profile u will see a picture im the shorttiest one in the middle and write me a comment ok love u gotta go.

lmao KFC
thts funny to me still
LMAO
CAUGHT UP IN KFC.

I toally hate that smash mouth *****

PERSONNALY I don’t think they look good together but it’s like whatever because it’s their life and nobody can change the fact that they’re together,u never know they might love each other

anonymous @ 05/09/2008 at 5:39 pm

Ladies, you want to know when a men doesn’t feel about you the way you feel about him?. When you kiss him and wrap your arms around him and he has his hands behind his back and clasped together.
He is sending a signal to the whole world that you mean nothing to him.

Rihanna better be careful with this guy.

OMGG!! I AM SOO PISSED !!!!!!!!!! CHRIS IS A LYER THAT FUCKEN LYER I SWARE HE IS LOSENG ALL HIS FANS CAUSE OF THIS ***** RIHANNA WHO THE **** DOSE SHE THINK SHE IS. SHE A HOE THATS WHAT SHE IS A HOE..FRIST JAY-Z THEN NEYO KNOW CHRIS WTF THIS HOE DOING!!! SHE A HOE AND YALL THINK HOW WELL IN THE VIDEO I HATE THAT I LOVE U SOO WITH NEYO SHE ON A BED WITH A BRA WHO DOSE THAT AND SINGING I HATE THAT I LOVE U SO A SAD SONG WHY U ON THE BED WITH A BRA U GIVEING YOUNG WOMEN A BAD NAME AND I DONT LIKE THAT **** WE ANIT HOES ***** U IS BUT WE ANIT SO CALM YO UGLY 0 HEADED ASS DOWN BEFOR U GET SMACKED UP YO 20 HEAD LFACE BY ME. AND CHRIS IF HE THINKS HE ANIT LOSEING FAN BY HIDING THIS FROM US HE IS. HE SHOULD OF JUST CAME OUT WITH IT IN THE FRIST PLACE!!AND MAYBE I MIGHT NOT BE MAD BUT IF I EVER SEE RIHANNA U NKOW ITS GOING DOWN LOL!! REAL TALKS HERE NO JOKES TAKE IT IN CHRIS SHE A FUCKEN HOE AND U CANT MAKE A HOE INTO A HOUSE WIFE!!! ***** ASS FATHERFUCKEN HOE BAG ASS ****!!!

I hate them two together I thought they have already set this straight I thought they were just friends. I can’t believe they would lie if they were going out together they should just say it and not lie that’s imature. Chris Brown was the one who said they are like brother and sister thats gross why would they say that when they go together. The ugly ass couple if they go together though I can forgive Chris Brown but I can never look at Rihanna fat head again she a play head she got so rumors of going with other poeple she could be cheating on chris in front of his face and he don’t even know it. Plus he just turned 19 and she like 28 thats nasty rihanna need to get a life and stop wasting chris’ life. Chris you wasting yo time with her casue i heard she go with omarion know she a flirt, and alot of other stuff i can’t say. She is too ugly for you chris you better off with me. * “chris wifey always”*

chrisbrownfan! @ 05/09/2008 at 6:28 pm

ez gorgous shez nt dat great! I WANT HIM!

Bizzzy Dizzy Mania @ 05/09/2008 at 6:39 pm

i think it’s pethatic **** :S cause chri is more hotter dan rihanna nd she looks so older den ‘em which is **** :S:S rihanna go get sum1 else ur just aint gettin 2getha

wow, they’re sooo cute together! they’re def perfect for each other. i totally love this couple!!

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 817 » Show All